The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think anybody is paying full price for it anymore. It went from never being on sale to two very quick sales in quick succession. She’s obviously needing funds.
There were some people the last time saying they had 6 months of payments of over $100 left and she had just put it up discounted - full program for less than they had left to pay. They said they felt cheated and upset. The comments were quickly deleted and people were called ungrateful by “coach” Jenny.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
There were some people the last time saying they had 6 months of payments of over $100 left and she had just put it up discounted - full program for less than they had left to pay. They said they felt cheated and upset. The comments were quickly deleted and people were called ungrateful by “coach” Jenny.
Yeah I remember that actually. She wouldn’t have cared though. No interest in her customers - just their money.

Reactions: 2
Rule of thumb for insta engagement equates to about one tenth of your true followers liking your posts. This seems true for the likes of Caroline Girvan - her posts regularly get 40k likes per post which is in line with her follower count. Kim usually gets hundreds of likes and occasionally 1k. It seems most of her following is paid for, in my opinion. She’s just a hustler trying to appear successful. Smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 5
Wow she looks big - but not in a toned way. Nothing wrong with that of course - but this does not look 'sculpted'
Completely agree. That photo just looks like a bloke in a baseball cap. Not sculpted, not toned, just big which as you say is fine but she thinks she’s quite something.

• Heart
I feel sorry for Ryan sometimes, having to listen to her for a start but he never gets to eat out or go anywhere without a phone getting stuck in his face. She must want a new bag as she is being nice to him again... Or this must be a thank you for him wasting more of his cash for her new business failure I mean venture.

Attachments

I feel sorry for Ryan sometimes, having to listen to her for a start but he never gets to eat out or go anywhere without a phone getting stuck in his face. She must want a new bag as she is being nice to him again... Or this must be a thank you for him wasting more of his cash for her new business failure I mean venture.
Those pics she take are so weird and so obviously staged.
Ryan always looks miserable and disinterested in every photo I’ve ever seen of him.

Reactions: 7
Those pics she take are so weird and so obviously staged.
Ryan always looks miserable and disinterested in every photo I’ve ever seen of him.
One hand drinking coffee looking into the middle distance and one arm stretched to the side taking the photo. Thats weird in itself.

• Haha
Dear god who does this?! Can you imagine sitting in a coffee shop, arm outstretched trying to take a photo of you and your husband staring into the distance. Honestly it’s so sad. Funny as hell but sad.

Reactions: 6
Dear god who does this?! Can you imagine sitting in a coffee shop, arm outstretched trying to take a photo of you and your husband staring into the distance. Honestly it’s so sad. Funny as hell but sad.
Bet it gives the staff a giggle if anything

• Haha
Riding and jumping again without a helmet. Bell end
What a twit, I don't wish her bad, as my mates are nurses and if she breaks her back they will have to look after her and I wouldn't wish that on them, working on orthopaedic wards is bad enough without that melter doing their heads in.

Reactions: 1
What a twit, I don't wish her bad, as my mates are nurses and if she breaks her back they will have to look after her and I wouldn't wish that on them, working on orthopaedic wards is bad enough without that melter doing their heads in.
Never mind that, those injuries can happen to anyone, hat or no hat. It would be the risk of a serious head injury or death from no hat. It’s ridiculously stupid and a shocking example to her daughter but then again we have already ascertained she’s not exactly Mother of the Year.

He looks very gaunt. He could do with a burger & a pint of milk in him 😂 He use to enjoy meat then she put on ban on him as I can remember. She just wants to control everyone & thing around her… nuts

Reactions: 3
He looks very gaunt. He could do with a burger & a pint of milk in him 😂 He use to enjoy meat then she put on ban on him as I can remember. She just wants to control everyone & thing around her… nuts
Well that's not a shock she really looks like a control freak. He looks the type to be only married to her for the sake of the kids as he does actually seem to take an interest in the kids he is always around them. Every time she videos him he is miles away from her, even at the concert he was standing away from her. I think once the youngest one is 18 he will have had enough of her and leave

Reactions: 3
The filters were strong when she said her eyebags had gone from the treatment from face therapy. Seems the treatment only lasts a few days.
1656882944482.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.