The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Emily Skye giving her a mention literally years ago and I thought oh that might be interesting… maybe some training tips and I was curious about the food.
But of course it became apparent early on that she was just trying to make money there wasn’t a shred of honesty or even passion for what she was doing.
But what really was the hit unfollow moment for me was when she was doing the whole I am a self made person grafting for years bla de bla … and someone mentioned Emily Skye and if it wasn’t for her mention of her ( she has a couple of million followers ) she wouldn’t have got that leg up and got noticed… well she went off on one saying basically ‘who’ and we’re very different people and talking as if they were in the same league <cringe>
Yeah so I just thought at the end of it all you are not a nice person there’s no redeeming qualities there at all, and over the years the narcissist tendencies have gone into overdrive.
But she really is a bit dim for she could’ve had something amazing had she just taken the slow and steady approach instead of the grab your money with another scam of a programme. How many ways is she going to regurgitate the eat less and move around more basic principles that we all know, the cheek to say she has ‘cracked the code’ is anyone falling for that absolute shite??!! 😅
The obsession with her face is incredibly sad and truly is going to leave her looking like Madonna if she’s not careful. A shrink would need an age to unpick all her issues for it’s obvious there are a multitude, I’m all on for trying to look my best but I also know that growing old is fast becoming a privilege and that my body and face will change, but I am happy in my skin and have people around me who make me feel whole and that’s what’s important. Does she not think like you know maybe ‘this’ what she has as in her family is enough??
The more she shouts about all she has and her wonderful life the more it becomes blatantly obvious that there is undoubtedly a very unpleasant person here but also a very very unhappy one and that is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember Emily Skye giving her a mention literally years ago and I thought oh that might be interesting… maybe some training tips and I was curious about the food.
But of course it became apparent early on that she was just trying to make money there wasn’t a shred of honesty or even passion for what she was doing.
But what really was the hit unfollow moment for me was when she was doing the whole I am a self made person grafting for years bla de bla … and someone mentioned Emily Skye and if it wasn’t for her mention of her ( she has a couple of million followers ) she wouldn’t have got that leg up and got noticed… well she went off on one saying basically ‘who’ and we’re very different people and talking as if they were in the same league <cringe>
Yeah so I just thought at the end of it all you are not a nice person there’s no redeeming qualities there at all, and over the years the narcissist tendencies have gone into overdrive.
But she really is a bit dim for she could’ve had something amazing had she just taken the slow and steady approach instead of the grab your money with another scam of a programme. How many ways is she going to regurgitate the eat less and move around more basic principles that we all know, the cheek to say she has ‘cracked the code’ is anyone falling for that absolute shite??!! 😅
The obsession with her face is incredibly sad and truly is going to leave her looking like Madonna if she’s not careful. A shrink would need an age to unpick all her issues for it’s obvious there are a multitude, I’m all on for trying to look my best but I also know that growing old is fast becoming a privilege and that my body and face will change, but I am happy in my skin and have people around me who make me feel whole and that’s what’s important. Does she not think like you know maybe ‘this’ what she has as in her family is enough??
The more she shouts about all she has and her wonderful life the more it becomes blatantly obvious that there is undoubtedly a very unpleasant person here but also a very very unhappy one and that is sad.
What a fantastic and totally accurate post. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: 2
Imagine being so ashamed of who you are that you have to lie to try and make yourself look better.
Facts are Kim, nobody finished after you in the races. And if you raced against anybody else they finished before you. You finished in the worst place available in both races. If you stopped to eat a wispa bar and scratch your saggy balls mid race you would have still achieved the same results. Why do you have to be so dishonest?!

Lying by omission is still lying. And she had the barefaced cheek to say she hasn’t lied in 3 years 🤣
View attachment 1379955
Does she have any likeable traits at all because I can’t think of a single thing. Even the nice things she does are all for show and self image.
Imagining one of Kim’s bikini poses with a set of saggy balls hanging out has made my morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why is this on a fitness page ?

There is someone on the app page been asking for help. Kim has tagged Ross. But the person keeps asking.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why is this on a fitness page ?

There is someone on the app page been asking for help. Kim has tagged Ross. But the person keeps asking.
Why is shopping on a “fitness page”, her alcoholic tendencies, chickens, cosmetic procedures etc etc?! I think it ceased to be a fitness page long ago. It’s just the page of an alcoholic narcissist now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Emily skye is good.

all the memes between Kim and Laura! Why not more content from summer shred ? And almost nothing from meno shred.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1381587
The joker having a lovely time 😂
Those eyebrows are dire. So shiny. Is that a little receding bald patch too? Maybe her hair dye doesn’t agree with her. Ooopps, silly me, it’s natural isn’t it?! Kimmy tells us it’s natural despite posting photos of her with hair dye on, which must just be a conditioner because Kimmy doesn’t lie. Nope.

• Haha
What's with Laura's posts now.. its like she can't think for herself anymore.
Clearly getting sucked into Kimmy's bullsh1t.
Memes, slefies with beers.. wtf
Grow up.. you are supposed to be a fitness account.. go scroll through the likes of Caroline Gervin for inspiration ✨️

Reactions: 4
You would of thought she would of learnt her lesson with how shite her first app was. I don't know how many ios apps have been downloaded but 1000+ downloads is embarrassing for an android app
Been months without an update. Very few reviews on apple. Someone in the app group been trying for days for support. Moderators have tagged Ross but nobody been helping this person.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.