The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the very few details it gives, it just looks like a copy of so many other fitness apps, like Gymondo. It’s probably just going to be recorded videos of workouts, or yoga, or meditation. People pay a subscription and that’s it. Absolutely nothing new, or revolutionary about it.
She’s like the female Chris Suitor - they just seem to open new businesses at the drop of a hat in the hope that it’s going to be their million dollar idea.

Do any of you follow Dr Joshua Wolrich? He’s so good. Literally this morning he posted this
A755819B-6627-432B-A0CE-EE08798A0CA9.png
46225A36-46A8-4E43-A1B5-3180971A9C47.png

He was basically saying it would be great if it did, because it would make things so much easier to manage, but it just doesn’t work

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
From the very few details it gives, it just looks like a copy of so many other fitness apps, like Gymondo. It’s probably just going to be recorded videos of workouts, or yoga, or meditation. People pay a subscription and that’s it. Absolutely nothing new, or revolutionary about it.
She’s like the female Chris Suitor - they just seem to open new businesses at the drop of a hat in the hope that it’s going to be their million dollar idea.

Do any of you follow Dr Joshua Wolrich? He’s so good. Literally this morning he posted this View attachment 1385449View attachment 1385450
He was basically saying it would be great if it did, because it would make things so much easier to manage, but it just doesn’t work
I’m not sure that’s fair to compare her to Chris Suitor! His businesses are actually good and he works his ass off! His new cafe is always busy, he bought a house in Donegal which he gets to use but has also converted it to be let out to guests as well. He’s a businessman and works his ass off for his family. This woman is delusional, has deprived her kids of an education and cannot focus on one thing, she’s never happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure that’s fair to compare her to Chris Suitor! His businesses are actually good and he works his ass off! His new cafe is always busy, he bought a house in Donegal which he gets to use but has also converted it to be let out to guests as well. He’s a businessman and works his ass off for his family. This woman is delusional, has deprived her kids of an education and cannot focus on one thing, she’s never happy.
Kim wishes she had successful business’s like Chris & his families suit shop even tho he does look like mr. Potato head on speed when making insta videos lol

Reactions: 3

Do any of you follow Dr Joshua Wolrich? He’s so good. Literally this morning he posted this View attachment 1385449View attachment 1385450
100% agree or be a glorified excel sheet...

Oh Chris Suitor irritates the hell out of me he is like a female version of her do anything for cash. I would hate his life working late djing then up in his Tailers place the next day.

I refuse to go into his coffee shop in Holywood after he liked Amir Fits post about not hitting his wife. Plus she is known to frequent it, I would hate to have my breakfast ruined by her annoying voice. I do find it odd she eats in there, when there is an amazing vegan cafe next door called lynchpin. I have never seen her tag in there, she is probably to embarrassed to go in as shes not a real vegan.

Reactions: 5
Kim wishes she had successful business’s like Chris & his families suit shop even tho he does look like mr. Potato head on speed when making insta videos lol
I don’t know him or have a particular opinion on him aside from the fact that he genuinely seems to work hard for his family. Kim just lurches from one thing to another and never seems happy. She just boasts about what she has bought.

Reactions: 1
What an odd thing to post. A photo of your employee’s backside with the caption “ My view this morning was pretty damn fine. How was yours?”. Imagine if a man posted this of a female employee? She’s creepy as.
I thought the same, but she clearly likes it as she reposted it...

Oh Chris Suitor irritates the hell out of me he is like a female version of her do anything for cash. I would hate his life working late djing then up in his Tailers place the next day.

I refuse to go into his coffee shop in Holywood after he liked Amir Fits post about not hitting his wife. Plus she is known to frequent it, I would hate to have my breakfast ruined by her annoying voice. I do find it odd she eats in there, when there is an amazing vegan cafe next door called lynchpin. I have never seen her tag in there, she is probably to embarrassed to go in as shes not a real vegan.
100% agree with you!

I also heard he doesn’t treat his wife very well… a lot of it is staged for social media.

• Wow
What an odd thing to post. A photo of your employee’s backside with the caption “ My view this morning was pretty damn fine. How was yours?”. Imagine if a man posted this of a female employee? She’s creepy as.
she is so inappropriate. The things she used to say about the horse groomer she had for a minute. Even what she said about her current horse trainer.

100% agree with you!

I also heard he doesn’t treat his wife very well… a lot of it is staged for social media.
Oh dear thats what worries me about these influencers who put everything on line we only see the happy positive stuff... It all looks a bit false too me... How could a man with young daughters himself like a post from a wife beater, just because he buys a suit from you. Again I don't know him personally just don't like his actions. I love positive people he is just too over the top and your face for me... But hey were all different and we all like different things

Kim’s wearing a bra 👀 I thought she would just let them flap about during a game of basketball?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Qq
laura.JPG

A VERY poor mans attempt at replicating a Caroline Girvan finale

• Haha
God she just looks really big…but not toned or muscly, just big
She really does. Not nice at all. Prime example of someone going too far with work on body and face and nor being able to recognise the downward spiral

There’s that program that would never be discounted being discounted again. From what I hear, the S&S group is dead.

Yup, 67% off. Poor suckers who are continuing to pay for it full price.
Don’t think anybody is paying full price for it anymore. It went from never being on sale to two very quick sales in quick succession. She’s obviously needing funds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.