The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she start dancing before the music comes on? I use the term dancing very lightly. I think she reckons that “dancing” is sexy. One of her employees friends needs to tell her she looks like a dick
Bahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I LOVE it when she posts a dancing vid! I cackle so loudly. Her kids must be mortified! I’d be embarrassed for her if I wasn’t too busy squealing with glee watching her taking herself so seriously but in actual fact making a tit of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can somone please cancel this dose 😭 her creepy dance moves humping her phone 🤮 surrounded by her staff which are morphing into her 🙈 she really does adore herself
She blocked me so I can no longer see her cringiness to try and stay relevant/hip 🤣🤣🤣

Bahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I LOVE it when she posts a dancing vid! I cackle so loudly. Her kids must be mortified! I’d be embarrassed for her if I wasn’t too busy squealing with glee watching her taking herself so seriously but in actual fact making a tit of herself 🤣
No wonder the older one who attends school hides from her SM I would deny she's my mother or sister, friend, acquaintance 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear god, does everyone remember Maia, the over enthusiastic PA that went in Kim’s place to the Six by Nico blagger evening? I think we all commented on the ridiculous filter that she used that night that was so off, it made her teeth look like they were moving. Kept calling her “Queen Kim” 🤣🤣 Well, here she is IRL so we can see JUST how ridiculous that filter was…..unrecognisable!
4C0DB590-66B9-4AA4-B117-90C8320719B5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I see Laura's leg curl form is slowing morphing into Kims.
Unbelievable
Any bloody decent PT will tell you to lower the weight and get your form on point.
They make me 🤢

Reactions: 5
I see Laura's leg curl form is slowing morphing into Kims.
Unbelievable
Any bloody decent PT will tell you to lower the weight and get your form on point.
They make me 🤢
either Laura's afraid of giving Kim some unsolicited form advice 🤣 or she's a another tit PT 🙄 there's plenty to go round on social media 😴

Reactions: 5
Why does she start dancing before the music comes on? I use the term dancing very lightly. I think she reckons that “dancing” is sexy. One of her employees friends needs to tell her she looks like a dick
They could never tell her she looks like a dick. Complete adoration is the most important part of the job specs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear god, does everyone remember Maia, the over enthusiastic PA that went in Kim’s place to the Six by Nico blagger evening? I think we all commented on the ridiculous filter that she used that night that was so off, it made her teeth look like they were moving. Kept calling her “Queen Kim” 🤣🤣 Well, here she is IRL so we can see JUST how ridiculous that filter was…..unrecognisable!
View attachment 1230035
oh tit

Thats some blowdry - I need to go there. The before picture kept bothering me. Now I realise she reminds me of an actual cow.

• Haha
What in the name or good duck is that dancing 😂 she looks like the British Bulldog from the Churchill Insurance tv advert. You know, the bobbing dog in the boot of the car?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must have been pissed as usual this week, her filter game the last few days is hilarious, hiding the suitcases under her eyes 😆 And that dancing with all the grace and elegance of a house brick 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
One of her boys has his first job interview which I hope he gets. Could be awkward….”so, which school do you go to?”…..
“I don’t go to school”
“Have you got any qualifications?”.
“No, my Mum deprived me of an education but I’m a great gamer. I sit in my room all day and have an American accent because the only people I speak with are other gamers online, mostly in the US so I sound like them”.
I hope the kid gets the job. He and his siblings will soon learn that their Mother completely shafted them when it comes to trying to earn a living with zero education.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe Kim knows the owner and he’s already got the job 😉 as I do wonder why Holywood as they live in east Belfast.

Reactions: 3
Its amazing what a blow dry *cough* filter can do for you - changes how you look entirely - lol
Holy tit..quite a remarkable difference!

Where is the old trout from? And how many kids does she have?
I think she has 4 kids not sure where she lives.. near enough to stormont as she always out walking with bud around there.

Every time that bloody menopause shred pops up on my stories I'm reporting it for false information.
Tired of her getting away with all her scams.

It’s close to where they live.
Sorry should been more clear, the Belmont Road branch is looking staff so why not apply there? I just don’t think she would tell us her son is applying for a job and then he doesn’t get the job because she is always saying her kids will do well regardless what they try because if the unschooling formula. I could be wrong 😑

Hes got a job in the ice cream shop? Morellis?
Hes just a teenager though so I'm sure you wouldn't need to have exams to do that job. As far as I know you can sit exams without having gone to school so I wonder if her kids will want to do that later on.
Unless they are going to follow in her entrepreneurs footsteps lol

• Haha
As a parent myself I cannot imagine what it would be like for my kids if I had homeschooled - sorry - unschooled. Kids thrive on the competition of school culture. They strive to achieve and do something on their own merit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.