The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the menopause shred (which isn’t actually a shred) is selling slowly anyway. It’s got less than 1k members in the fb group which is less than £100k in sales so far.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
It looks like the menopause shred (which isn’t actually a shred) is selling slowly anyway. It’s got less than 1k members in the fb group which is less than £100k in sales so far.
Seeing as I was booted from the sculpted shred group, I can't join the others lol I don't think it will sell as well as she thinks especially as they haven't a clue. I saw someone comment about soya and about being post breast cancer and they couldn't grasp what was being asked. I'm only coming 40 and going by my family history I won't hit peri-menoupausal until early 50's but I will seek proper advice from professionals.

Reactions: 3
Seeing as I was booted from the sculpted shred group, I can't join the others lol I don't think it will sell as well as she thinks especially as they haven't a clue. I saw someone comment about soya and about being post breast cancer and they couldn't grasp what was being asked. I'm only coming 40 and going by my family history I won't hit peri-menoupausal until early 50's but I will seek proper advice from professionals.
So wait a minute….you paid for the expensive programme and she’s booted you out if it???
I’m not in the meno group buy fb shoes the numbers in the group if you search for it.

So wait a minute….you paid for the expensive programme and she’s booted you out if it???
I’m not in the meno group buy fb shoes the numbers in the group if you search for it.
Oh god know, I just joined to creep then asked for actual evidence to the claims she made and that's why I was booted. I spend my money on my kids and trainers 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh god know, I just joined to creep then asked for actual evidence to the claims she made and that's why I was booted. I spend my money on my kids and trainers 🤣🤣
Ah ok. That was the insiders group. Not the sculpt and shred. Yeah nothing to see in the insiders anyway. Kim’s engaging very little with the menopause advertisement in there. Leaving it to her minions.

Ah ok. That was the insiders group. Not the sculpt and shred. Yeah nothing to see in the insiders anyway. Kim’s engaging very little with the menopause advertisement in there. Leaving it to her minions.
Yes, sorry that was the group. They're all very naive people. They make for great cult followers. Wasn't Kimmy in a cult or had close ties with that one NVXIM? (probably spelt wrong)

Yes, sorry that was the group. They're all very naive people. They make for great cult followers. Wasn't Kimmy in a cult or had close ties with that one NVXIM? (probably spelt wrong)
Yes she was tied in with that cult..even called the one blond actress that was in it too her bestie.. but sure..everyone is her bestie and then you hardly hear her talk about them again.
I think the actress was in the superman series if im not mistaken.
Someone had mentioned in in previous threads.
We will need to get a wiki started with all the hot points

Reactions: 5
Yes she was tied in with that cult..even called the one blond actress that was in it too her bestie.. but sure..everyone is her bestie and then you hardly hear her talk about them again.
I think the actress was in the superman series if im not mistaken.
Someone had mentioned in in previous threads.
We will need to get a wiki started with all the hot points
It was Alison Mack. Kimbo was in her element - anything to get her seen - her bestie - until it backfired.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What ever happened to her BBF with the dyed red hair, she was a pt and had her own gym motivating women. She called her once her oldest friend. She featured a lot when she was moving from yoga to muscles.

Found her - Lisa Barwise.

What ever happened to her BBF with the dyed red hair, she was a pt and had her own gym motivating women. She called her once her oldest friend. She featured a lot when she was moving from yoga to muscles.

Found her - Lisa Barwise.
Yeah Kimbo seems to have dumped her old friend - far too busy. Too busy being an absolute self-obsessed money-grabbing diva

Yeah Kimbo seems to have dumped her old friend - far too busy. Too busy being an absolute self-obsessed money-grabbing diva
Her best friend is the Iceman oh yeah there no longer friends, her friend was probably sick of her like we all are of her lies and deceitfulness. Probably bad for her business being seen with Kim

Her best friend is the Iceman oh yeah there no longer friends, her friend was probably sick of her like we all are of her lies and deceitfulness. Probably bad for her business being seen with Kim
She has soooo many best friends - as long as she thinks they serve her well and get her closer to her greedy goals. She always says that he doesn't feel bad for wanting to be rich because she is one of the good ones- doing good with her money - what a load of tit. She doesn't do charity or genuine good causes - she just buys herself status items and whoever is currently in her favour gifts to flaunt but always strives for praise for them. The time when she bought her sister a car - that was unbelievable - seriously if my sister had bought me a car and advertised it to the world to show how 'kind and generous' she was I would tell her what to do with it. People who do genuine acts of kindness do it without wanting or expecting any gratification.

Reactions: 4
100% I have never seen her give a penny to charity because of she did we would know about it

• Heart
“Peter The Great continues to be great”……um Kim you got eliminated on him today but you didn’t mention that did you? I wouldn’t say that’s so great. She came 4th out of 8 finishers on the bay horse but no mention of her elimination in her stories. Wouldn’t it be so much better if she was humble about it? I’ve ridden horses all my life and there are good days and bad ones but it’s all about how we deal with it.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.