The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I'm all for this ok

Video of chef cooking
Video of her shopping in some designer shop where she will only buy something that has the logo on it and is the cheapest item.
Picture of very expensive bottle of champers
Picture of designer bikini.
Picture of wonder woman bikini again.
Picture of them at dinner with matching rolex
Picture of the family all gathered togethered with the tag love my family with everyone in their mobiles. Actually due to alcohol poisoning we should probably leave this out as this will happen a lot.
Picture of Ryan topless with tag of how sexy he is.
Wonder Woman bikini 🙈😂

Kimbo I mean bingo full house

View attachment 1336159

Poor Kim can't afford to get her nails done for her holipops

Ryans allowance mustn't cover beauticians
What is she holding? Is that a makeup bag by Hermes? Is this her equivalent to a Birkin? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It looked some craic at dinner last night. Kimmy eye fu@king herself in the camera. Can she not just set her phone down for the evening and be with her family? I’d love to know what Ryan’s parents really think of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Waiting for the house keeper to arrive... I always book full time house keeping 🥴 why oh why does she feel the need to tell her whole insta this! Its so arrogant!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know about you, but my bingo card is filling up quickly. She got in early with the “family ❤“, eye duck@ing the camera, housekeeping, outfit shot etc, etc. I think we are having better craic than she is 😂😂

Waiting for the house keeper to arrive... I always book full time house keeping 🥴 why oh why does she feel the need to tell her whole insta this! Its so arrogant!
Because she’s so ignorant and doesn’t realise that wealthy people don’t brag, they just do their thing and get on with it. Wealth whispers but bad taste screams.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Isn’t housekeeping always a thing at a hotel? Why does she have to wait for them ?
I’ve never stayed anywhere that doesn’t have housekeeping. We just don’t feel the need to mention it because it isn’t a big deal, it’s normal. Maybe Kimmy felt she needed to wait for them to show them what to do……oh no, wait, we’ve seen the state of her skirting boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
1655047122082.png

also ....

BINGO! Vid of her shopping - and placing her teeny weeny bag for the shot. ah lololol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nooo! I had the shopping trip down for tomorrow!

Did you see the slight hand on fanny🤣 spat my tea out. Kim time for a new fanny as you’ve been pulling that one out each vacation. Maybe a trip to Chanel tomorrow #bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.