The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the bikini shot she’s complaining about looks like a uk size 10 and she’s horrified by it? What an absolutely balloon! She has zero marketing skills. She genuinely thinks all she has to do is throw in words like epic and phenomenal.
Most people diet to look like that bikini shot. Her poor daughter!

Reactions: 5
the bikini shot she’s complaining about looks like a uk size 10 and she’s horrified by it? What an absolutely balloon! She has zero marketing skills. She genuinely thinks all she has to do is throw in words like epic and phenomenal.
Most people diet to look like that bikini shot. Her poor daughter!
Don’t forget massive

Reactions: 1
Things have gone awfully quiet on the equestrian front. She obviously bought the “custom lorry” which as it turned out was indeed custom built, but for someone else, 11 years ago. No training, no stories involving horses. Has she realised she’s not very good and the “I’ve realised I just don’t have time to run my business and compete….” post is incoming? Also what about the “phenomenal, epic” equestrian business that she said she had developed and was about to launch?

Oh I’d say the horse lorry was bought to impress the in-laws and they’ll be out in it this weekend, she’ll not miss showing HER skills off (not daughters). She’s definitely lost interest in the SV which is why Laura has been bought onboard to do the lives etc.

Reactions: 3
For all her treatments she looks awful for her age! Her neck is like a turkey!! I have a good 5 years on her, and my neck is not nowhere near that. I always use factor which I don't think she would use she probably covers herself in oil. I work with a girl with a drink problem and her eyes are like her
Screenshot_2022-06-06-09-33-38-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
's they go really small, puffy and glazed when she has been on a bender. You would think the left was a lazy eye. I think the only reason she is up is that she can't sleep all the sugary alcohol she has been drinking

She look
For all her treatments she looks awful for her age! Her neck is like a turkey!! I have a good 5 years on her, and my neck is not nowhere near that. I always use factor which I don't think she would use she probably covers herself in oil. I work with a girl with a drink problem and her eyes are like herView attachment 1321908's they go really small, puffy and glazed when she has been on a bender. You would think the left was a lazy eye. I think the only reason she is up is that she can't sleep all the sugary alcohol she has been drinking
She looks horrendous! Anyone that has had too much work done on their face their neck is always a giveaway. Her drinking is quite shocking it’s almost most days of the week. Just because it’s “champagne” doesn’t mean it’s fine🙄 the way she films herself sipping gives me the ick the smug face on her she’s vile

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah no! Now Sculpted Vegan Laura is starting to do those cringy little dances. When will these sheep ever wake up. Lining the pockets of a self obsessed narsacisst who throws them the odd bone to keep them hooked.

She’s sending the bay horse to Smiths for 2 weeks for training whilst she’s on “vacation” or holiday as we like to call it. She’s really not getting this is she?! It’s not the horse that needs training. His results were perfectly good before she got in the saddle.

Never hear about Ross or the app anymore. What ever happened to the new product that he was designing. Watch this space. Or the equestrian business.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.