The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not hearing much about her horsey hobby. Think she’s realised she’s rubbish and given up?

Reactions: 4
There is also a difference between having class and having no class. One never discusses money.
Your right. People who do have money don’t talk like that. It’s pathetic. All she is doing is making people dislike her (more.)

I bet she doesn't pay for her stuff from facetherapy..there should be an #ad next to it.
For all her bragging about her ass through hard work in the gym..ahe gets ab awful lot done to it
[/QUOT
Not hearing much about her horsey hobby. Think she’s realised she’s rubbish and given up?
she just bought another horse trailer from Ireland.

she just bought another horse trailer from Ireland.
Scotland not Ireland oops

Last edited:
I would have thought a millionaire would have put her much loved inlaws up in the culloden for the length of their stay here

Reactions: 1
I would have thought a millionaire would have put her much loved inlaws up in the culloden for the length of their stay here
a millionaire would be able to afford a cleaner that could clean her skirting boards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And not a house that now has four adults, four kids and one bathroom. Not to mention staff during the day who also use that one bathroom.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Are you saying Lorraine the housekeeper is doing a tit job?
Does Lorraine exist?
I call the following evidence for consideration -
We have called out her vile manky skirting boards many times.
We know that Dimwit stalks this thread
We know that Dimwit really values our input and usually takes some kind of action to address our criticism.
We know that Dimwit would never get down on her knees and scrub her own filthy skirting boards and if she can get someone else to do something for her she will.
Despite all the above they are still dirty. Does said cleaner exist? 🤔

• Haha
Her friends come and go as they can’t bare her behaviour. Very intense person. I’ve heard she has very kind qualities but the bragging, I know everything attitude is to much for people to bare. She can’t take criticism or be given advice. She becomes manic about things. firstly home schooling, yoga, bodybuilding, horses… but it all just goes in cycles. What’s next?
I think she has dissociative identity disorder.

Reactions: 5
an email every couple of days about the latest nonsense shred. Reeks of desperation.

The bragging is too much.
Do we really need to know you are buying another rolex.
It has been said on here plenty of times.. I will say it again so you get the message Kim.
Wealthy people don't talk/brag about being wealthy.
You are really nothing but a show off who can't even afford double glazing for your house

The bragging is too much.
Do we really need to know you are buying another rolex.
It has been said on here plenty of times.. I will say it again so you get the message Kim.
Wealthy people don't talk/brag about being wealthy.
You are really nothing but a show off who can't even afford double glazing for your house
I'm morto for them taking a photo in Lunns's jewellers. Im sure that was a first she really has no class

She is all about the ass but those bags under her eyes are awful why doesnt she put money into those?? my mother is well into her 80s and doesn't have bags like those.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike, CRINGE!!!! 😬😬🤣🤣🤣
Oh ffs. How desperately embarrassing.
Kimmy, how’s all your bragging and showing off working out for you in terms of business? Getting you any extra sales? Followers? Clearly not as you’re still buying more.
Why not start a ‘sculpted (non) vegan millionaire’ account and let people who give a tit about your material purchases follow you there. All you’ll end up with it tattlers following you for sheer entertainment value 🤣
I’m almost leaning towards beginning to feel sorry for her 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m mortified for her. Are they trying to impress his parents as well as Instagram? I’m sure the parents were buzzing about going to Lunns to drink champagne and look at Rolex’s

• Haha
All the comments are gone for the two announcements for the summer shred ?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.