The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea how much it would cost to keep horses. Does she rent stables and a field or where are they kept?
I think it appears to be at her Mum’s house. It’s an expensive sport. Good horses can cost a lot, I don’t know much about her particular horses but she proclaims them to be “top class”, maybe they are and she just can’t ride them. She has shown herself buying “the best” saddles, bits & other equipment, she bought a horse lorry, there are obviously running costs with that, she put in a sand school at her Mother’s house but maybe her Mum paid for that. Then you have vets fees, farriers, feed, lessons (she might want to get extra) and then you have equipment for the rider, even though she begged to get her Vivendi gear, it all adds up. I think it’s just another thing where she thinks she can show off her “wealth” that we can see she doesn’t have. As I said before she’s “all the gear & no idea and definitely fur poncho and no knickers”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it appears to be at her Mum’s house. It’s an expensive sport. Good horses can cost a lot, I don’t know much about her particular horses but she proclaims them to be “top class”, maybe they are and she just can’t ride them. She has shown herself buying “the best” saddles, bits & other equipment, she bought a horse lorry, there are obviously running costs with that, she put in a sand school at her Mother’s house but maybe her Mum paid for that. Then you have vets fees, farriers, feed, lessons (she might want to get extra) and then you have equipment for the rider, even though she begged to get her Vivendi gear, it all adds up. I think it’s just another thing where she thinks she can show off her “wealth” that we can see she doesn’t have. As I said before she’s “all the gear & no idea and definitely fur poncho and no knickers”.
And the grooms she pays. Remember the boy Curtis. She fell out with him & he left & opened up an only fans page.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
And the grooms she pays. Remember the boy Curtis. She fell out with him & he left & opened up an only fans page.
Well I forgot about that! But I think I need to correct you, they aren’t “grooms”, in Kimmy’s world they are “Stable Managers”!!!!! She really does try and build a fantasy world that just isn’t reality. They are grooms! Curtis really didn’t last long. I fear he saw through the delusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I forgot about that! But I think I need to correct you, they aren’t “grooms”, in Kimmy’s world they are “Stable Managers”!!!!! She really does try and build a fantasy world that just isn’t reality. They are grooms! Curtis really didn’t last long. I fear he saw through the delusion!
I was told he had Covid which obv doesn’t ‘exist’ in some peoples world. Then he was in a car crash & could not work for a few days. Kim wasn’t supportive so he left. It’s the ‘chef lee’ that’s gets me. Was the previous chef not just her brother in law?

I was told he had Covid which obv doesn’t ‘exist’ in some peoples world. Then he was in a car crash & could not work for a few days. Kim wasn’t supportive so he left. It’s the ‘chef lee’ that’s gets me. Was the previous chef not just her brother in law?
The “chef Lee” shrill is so demeaning. Wonder what she calls her cleaner!!!

I find this disturbing.Her daughter must be around 11/12? There is a photo which her daughter & friend are wearing a bra top & jeans which I recall they went out for a birthday party. Kim comments with the fire emoji’s. Also the daughter refers to herself as sexy to Kim’s friend. (Mother of the other daughter.) At a closer look at this photo on an open, public instagram page you can see MEN commenting saying how good these little girls look.Paedophiles openly commenting which anyone can see. Why has Kim not protected her daughter from this? Then we go onto the subject of the Rainbow Garden which was a Paedophile ring recruiting young girls hence why the founder is in jail.Google it…
You are so right. Most of the crap she posts either had me cringing or annoyed but these pics really just shocked and left a strange uneasy feeling. It’s not right. She overstepped the line massively on so many levels. She’s such a crap mother. Puts herself first in every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 8
Why did she set up a IG page for the horses but then post everything horse related on her business account. She's such a 'Like' farmer.

• Haha
Why did she set up a IG page for the horses but then post everything horse related on her business account. She's such a 'Like' farmer.
She’s got nothing else to post. Who follows a vegan bodybuilding account to suffer endless pictures/stories of chickens, naked little boys and a supposed ‘vegan’ posing in fox fur and whipping horses?! She’s a complete idiot. Knows nothing about business, marketing or even just being a decent person.

Very quiet about how she did yesterday. No one likes failing but she HATES it. Has to be the best at everything. That’s the thing with horses, you have good days and bad days and how you handle both says a lot about you as a person. She totally thought she would throw money at it and just be able to win from the get go. Especially after all her boasting about how she used to be a “semi professional” rider which we all know isn’t a thing.

Reactions: 3
I think she genuinely believes that whole, put it into the universe and it’ll happen vibe, so she thinks if she tells everyone she’s going to compete and do really well that it will happen. . .hence why she’s quiet now it didn’t go to plan. Don’t get me wrong I think positive mindset is key, but you need the skills to go with it - and therefore need to be self aware of your limitations 🤣

I do feel a, ‘I just don’t have time to compete with the horses as I am launching blah blah blah’ I do think that Ryan is funding all these costs as I can’t see how she is with her company holding that much debt.

Ryan doesn’t make enough money to fund that kind of lifestyle. Although I say ‘lifestyle’ when in reality it’s a few high value luxury items like watches …and I know plenty of people who have Rolex’s and nice cars etc etc and they’re all bought on finance. It’s absolutely not a sign of wealth, despite what Kim and plenty of others think

Reactions: 6
Wonderful amount of bull tit on her post event report on the horsey insta. lol. Too many things to call her out on so I'll let you all read it yourselves.

Wonderful amount of bull tit on her post event report on the horsey insta. lol. Too many things to call her out on so I'll let you all read it yourselves.
I haven't a clue about horses 🙈 read it sounds like she's still blaming the poor horse & the course loll

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness! Where to start. First of all Kimmy you didn’t finish 6th, you were eliminated on Peter so didn’t complete the competition. You were indeed fourth on BC but only five finished. She basically slagged the dressage judge by saying “Neither boys finished on great marks even though I felt they did good tests”. Well, the judge didn’t agree Kimmy and that’s who counts.
She said the cross country course was extremely tricky she does admit she had a run out on BC but doesn’t mention that on Peter she had two refusals then was eliminated for the third refusal. She does of course blame the fact that a mysterious barrel appeared overnight which the horse spooked at. Always someone else’s fault. How does that matter, the horse didn’t walk the course the night before?!
She basically tries to justify that she’s not crap and says the course was so difficult so everyone made mistakes, so that’s okay then. I know how difficult this sport is but she is just not truthful and honestly a bit of humility goes a long way. I think it’s the fact that she proclaims to be Billy Big Balls and cannot accept that she isn’t winning everything.
Also in her stories she says that the new bit that she got last week for Peter was wrong and he was backward the whole way. So basically she slagged off that poor bugger in her stories from last week who assessed and fitted the horses with their new bits, so it’s his fault. He will be sorry he ever went near her (can’t remember his name).
Goodness me, what a far from truthful assessment of her day.

You've summed it up perfectly -
Oh my goodness! Where to start. First of all Kimmy you didn’t finish 6th, you were eliminated on Peter so didn’t complete the competition. You were indeed fourth on BC but only five finished. She basically slagged the dressage judge by saying “Neither boys finished on great marks even though I felt they did good tests”. Well, the judge didn’t agree Kimmy and that’s who counts.
She said the cross country course was extremely tricky she does admit she had a run out on BC but doesn’t mention that on Peter she had two refusals then was eliminated for the third refusal. She does of course blame the fact that a mysterious barrel appeared overnight which the horse spooked at. Always someone else’s fault. How does that matter, the horse didn’t walk the course the night before?!
She basically tries to justify that she’s not crap and says the course was so difficult so everyone made mistakes, so that’s okay then. I know how difficult this sport is but she is just not truthful and honestly a bit of humility goes a long way. I think it’s the fact that she proclaims to be Billy Big Balls and cannot accept that she isn’t winning everything.
Also in her stories she says that the new bit that she got last week for Peter was wrong and he was backward the whole way. So basically she slagged off that poor bugger in her stories from last week who assessed and fitted the horses with their new bits, so it’s his fault. He will be sorry he ever went near her (can’t remember his name).
Goodness me, what a far from truthful assessment of her day.
You have summed it up perfectly.

Reactions: 2
That may be so but for some money can be a real challenge in relationships and if she's spending considerably more than she's making and is in what appears a huge deficit then that won't help issues. He does look the type to cheat as well!
she wants to keep her eye on hubby and that little young adoring assistant

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.