Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
So today she’s shouting about the poor woman who’s job it is to cater to her every whim. Is this woman capable of doing ANYTHING herself? Expect breakfast. She can take croissants out a packet, woohoo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Its so she can blag a discount or demand extra services - because she promoted her. Kim never does anything without her own benefit in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

snoopiez

Chatty Member
You put everything away by yourself ? Like everyone else does ?
It’s more shocking she thinks it’s instaworthy news. She’s just an old snorefest 😴
Most interesting bit of her holiday was the guy shaving the trees 😂

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Totally. That 'People always ask me or 'So many of you are asking ' us a total load of crap. Just a way in to hustle for free hair and other services.
“People always ask me….” BS. What people ask her is why she wears fur and supports cruelty to animals while calling herself vegan. Guess she only chooses to answer the questions she wishes people asked her! Stupid bitch!

• Heart

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Her body was not made by the menopause program. She contradicts herself. Nor has it made Laura's body.
100% there may have been some reading research but Kim is NOT menopausal. I really hope people start to see sense and stop giving their money to this greedy self obsessed woman. She openly admits she is driven by the need to make more and more money. There is a plethora of free information our there by people at more qualified than her and free resources for exercise by kind hearted genuine people.

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
It's like a cult.. surely they could see its just rehashed and given a different name.
Lower your carbs every week and increase the cardio 2 x a day. Of course you gonna drop weight 🙄

Surely that's misleading and false advertising?
50% wtf
I’d love to see where these people are a few months after finishing one of Kim’s shitty shred programmes! doing exaggerated cardio & border line starvation calories for 4-12 weeks is all well & good to loose weight but unless it’s sustainable for everyday life it’s useless & damaging. People need to be educated on long term sustainable calories & training not a binge / diet culture that Kim promotes

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Folloers on Instagram have dropped again. Oh dear Kimbo and have noticed the recent Insta ads popping up. People getting fed up with the constant braggin and crap.
I was looking through her old threads there one of the posts she had 440,000 in July last year that was when she was buying followers it's now 426,000.

There was a post about her Spanish programme remember she had to go to Spain on a work visit during Covid to hire staff or something I can't remember the exact spoof so she could lie it was work related lol

• Haha

Alex2212

Should we give Beggy a pat on the back? I mean she’s hustled, grafted and begged hard for that. It’s been so blatant and obvious it’s been embarrassing.

Off topic, why the hell does she keep putting those horrendous trotters on display? She has the oddest feet I’ve seen and they’re even less feminine than her thighs and pecs. If I had feet like that I’d cut the camera off at the ankles. They really are grotesque 🤢
The prison tattooed toes are utter boke. Classy as ever Kimbo 🤮🤮

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I thought she was just bleary eyed and hungover but you could be right. She clearly has a drink problem.

And just because she says her kids speak mandarin doesn’t mean they actually do. She’s been caught out with many porkies 🤥

I also genuinely think she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She has all the traits

Attachments

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I don’t know about you, but my bingo card is filling up quickly. She got in early with the “family ❤“, eye fuck@ing the camera, housekeeping, outfit shot etc, etc. I think we are having better craic than she is 😂😂

Waiting for the house keeper to arrive... I always book full time house keeping 🥴 why oh why does she feel the need to tell her whole insta this! Its so arrogant!
Because she’s so ignorant and doesn’t realise that wealthy people don’t brag, they just do their thing and get on with it. Wealth whispers but bad taste screams.

Last edited:
  • Heart