The Sculpted Vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim rides in the novice category? I thought she would have been in the world class section
A true narcissist.
Why couldn't she just be open and honest with her followers and tell it how it is?
Not one humble bone in her body. It must be so boring being in her company listening to her tell you how great she is 😳

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t even be arsed decorating her own house. So impersonal hiring Christmas stuff that doesn’t even belong to you. One of the things my kids get excited about is getting out our OWN decorations and helping decorate the tree and house. This woman thinks she’s just too important to do anything she deems below her.

Reactions: 7
Ithiughy
She couldn’t even be arsed decorating her own house. So impersonal hiring Christmas stuff that doesn’t even belong to you. One of the things my kids get excited about is getting out our OWN decorations and helping decorate the tree and house. This woman thinks she’s just too important to do anything she deems below her.
I thought it was for another one of her parties 🙄 she is one entitled c#&t

Reactions: 1
I should imagine she doesn't have the taste to decorate for Christmas hence needing to get someone in. The plastic wall panelling in the bathroom is testement to that.

Her housekeeper would probably do a great job of it.

Reactions: 4
What’s the bets she won’t bother her arse going to the Covid protest on Monday she’s trying to get support for?? More hot air from her, it’s getting really boring now.

Plus….. the cold water swimming fad lasted long, didn’t it? Too much like hard work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the bets she won’t bother her arse going to the Covid protest on Monday she’s trying to get support for?? More hot air from her, it’s getting really boring now.

Plus….. the cold water swimming fad lasted long, didn’t it? Too much like hard work 🤣🤣
Her content is stale af now.. Engagement on her account is low too... She's slowly becoming irrelevant & her followers are beginning to realise the fraud that she is..

Why was she not at the one on Saturday? Oh she will be at this protest as its part of her cardio day so it suits her not having to go into town.

Yeah cold water didn't last long and got zero engagement as she loves a tag and hardly put any on her stories.

Reactions: 2
Her content is stale af now.. Engagement on her account is low too... She's slowly becoming irrelevant & her followers are beginning to realise the fraud that she is..
She is raising the price of the app. Wonder what is happened to the Menopause group?

• Wow
That under bite!!

How much is she charging now?
30 'dollars a month' from what I can gather, please correct me if I'm wrong on that.. I'm not sure I see the benefits of the app as you also have to buy all the new programs on top of it. Downward spiral happening.

• Haha
That under bite!!

30 'dollars a month' from what I can gather, please correct me if I'm wrong on that.. I'm not sure I see the benefits of the app as you also have to buy all the new programs on top of it. Downward spiral happening.
Total take on if you have to buy all the new programmes, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask! Actually she would never wear a mask excuse the pun!

• Haha
Total take on if you have to buy all the new programmes, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask! Actually she would never wear a mask excuse the pun!
Oh but she did wear one in Hermes. We also know she wore one on her BA flight because BA confirmed that masks are mandatory on their flights, no exceptions at all.

She’s at it again, posting more falsehoods re: Covid. I bet she hasn’t actually read the Public Health Scotland report, if she did, she would have come across this page…
BE6FE0B1-AE78-46D2-B4B1-1E5F35CCC1EE.png

She’s at it again, posting more falsehoods re: Covid. I bet she hasn’t actually read the Public Health Scotland report, if she did, she would have come across this page…
View attachment 915834
She should spend more time promoting her failing app/business that false vaccine info. I reported it for the craic. Her life is just one big fat lie, her Covid lies, her fitness app lie, and her horse jumping lies. Is she related to Pinocchio?

She should spend more time promoting her failing app/business that false vaccine info. I reported it for the craic. Her life is just one big fat lie, her Covid lies, her fitness app lie, and her horse jumping lies. Is she related to Pinocchio?
Is she not embarrassed about the lies she tells? Her family must know the verbal diarrhoea she spews

• Haha
Not sure she even knows she is telling lies. She reposts stuff from other people without checking facts. She doesn't come across as too smart if she is doing that. But what do I know. On another note those photoshopped pics of her promoting the next yoyo diet (sorry, correction. Keeping the weight off from your starvation / yoyo diet.) The painted on chiselled cheekbones don't match with the actual ( perhaps somewhat filtered) videos she posts. Ummmmm. How many times can you rebrand a diet. Tik Toc.

Not sure she even knows she is telling lies. She reposts stuff from other people without checking facts. She doesn't come across as too smart if she is doing that. But what do I know. On another note those photoshopped pics of her promoting the next yoyo diet (sorry, correction. Keeping the weight off from your starvation / yoyo diet.) The painted on chiselled cheekbones don't match with the actual ( perhaps somewhat filtered) videos she posts. Ummmmm. How many times can you rebrand a diet. Tik Toc.
Also 8 likes in 24 hours on her promo on FB. I get more if a post a pic of my dog licking his balls and I dont have 450k followers. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.