The Sculpted Vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread title you don't get many words if we can think of ideas mine is Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted šŸ˜Ž

You only really get 10 words :( which is hard to describe the non vegan multimillionaire del boy trotter I do like trotter with her new vegan horse business, I actually feel stupid writing that, if you are new she has started new insta called "the sculpted vegan horses"

Yes that was her old fad which lasted one day.... Her new fad is a vegan run horse riding business, her app she spent thousands on designing in her spare bedroom flopped so this is her new money making idea...
Put your suggested thread by itself for people to like
It will be easier to find that way.
I love it! ā¤

We need a new thread title you don't get many words if we can think of ideas mine is Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted šŸ˜Ž

You only really get 10 words :( which is hard to describe the non vegan multimillionaire del boy trotter I do like trotter with her new vegan horse business, I actually feel stupid writing that, if you are new she has started new insta called "the sculpted vegan horses"

Yes that was her old fad which lasted one day.... Her new fad is a vegan run horse riding business, her app she spent thousands on designing in her spare bedroom flopped so this is her new money making idea...
I vote for this one šŸ¤£sums her up on a nutshell.

Reactions: 4
The only reason she is vegetarian and pretend vegan is out of health / vain issues. She has no regard for animals and has admitted that vegan was a money making related strategy

Reactions: 4
Any news on where she placed this time? Remember..its all about consistency..not perfection šŸ¤£
She only claims consistency when it suits her. Not consistent at all in her approach to veganism, or the promises she makes her customers before deciding to ā€œpivotā€ when she thinks she can fleece people by changing the goalposts.
How did your app ā€œpivotā€ work out for you Kimmy? Make as much money as you thought you might? šŸ˜
They say when people show you who the really are, you should believe them. What you show with your actions doesnā€™t match the crap that comes out of your mouth. Thatā€™s why you have threads like this one.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.