The Sculpted Vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like going to this protest she is speaking at with a placard saying "your not a vegan she wear animal fur"

You don't have to get a passport, just take a lateral flow the morning your going out for dinner or clubbing takes 5 mins. It's something I would do and I'm triple vaxxed. I don't want to give someone Covid. Ps did she not say before she was anti vax?? She tells that many lies it's hard to keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like going to this protest she is speaking at with a placard saying "your not a vegan she wear animal fur"

You don't have to get a passport, just take a lateral flow the morning your going out for dinner or clubbing takes 5 mins. It's something I would do and I'm triple vaxxed. I don't want to give someone Covid. Ps did she not say before she was anti vax?? She tells that many lies it's hard to keep up
She cut and pasted those stories she put up this morning, as if she would have an understanding of anything that’s going on, she’s too caught up in herself. She has claimed before that she isn’t anti vax but I don’t think we can actually believe that as her stories are incredibly anti vax. She has said how proud she is that no one in her family is vaccinated - that’s not something a pro vax person would ever say.

Reactions: 3
If she’s anti vax fair enough but it’s the fact she posts things which are factually incorrect, memes posted by other people which quote sources incorrectly. And totally agree re Covid Cert, if you aren’t vaccinated just do the lateral flow instead. She has to stay relevant to her core market which is libertarian Americans who by and large are anti vax.

Is she speaking at the protest? I missed that bit..

Is she speaking at the protest? I missed that bit..
So she says. But I bet something comes up and she won’t, I doubt she’s been invited. And the bullshit lies that athletes BEGGED her for a programme, comical!! They don’t need some head with her head so far up her own arse to advise them how to eat and perform. And yeah, where did the menopause programme go? So desperately throwing nonsense advice at everyone to stay relevant.

Attachments

She cut and pasted those stories she put up this morning, as if she would have an understanding of anything that’s going on, she’s too caught up in herself. She has claimed before that she isn’t anti vax but I don’t think we can actually believe that as her stories are incredibly anti vax. She has said how proud she is that no one in her family is vaccinated - that’s not something a pro vax person would ever say.
I think your right she has been copying and pasting, yes I remember her saying how proud she was no one has been vaccinated in her family, definitely not something a pro vaxer would say.

Reactions: 1
her family probably are vaxed and just too afraid to tell her incase they don’t get a Chanel handbag on their next birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the fact that she can’t even cope that 21% of people said they were happy with vaccine passports - like she asked the question expecting all her stories would persuade people to say no and she doesn’t like the response. I’m double vaxxed, so I have no issues with freedoms being taken away because I can do everything by simply showing that I’m vaxxed. Let’s be honest, the government are barely capable of running the country as it is, and I say that for both conservatives and labour, who in their right mind believes that they have come up with some cunning plan to control the moves of every citizen for the rest of our lives?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is the million dollar mentor still going?
I thought she said that her kids had all their vaccines but it was this vaccine that she was against?

Reactions: 1
Is the million dollar mentor still going?
I thought she said that her kids had all their vaccines but it was this vaccine that she was against?
Probably stopped the million dollar mentoring, like the menopause one, the ice water bla bla. The list goes on and on. Never heard her mention the kids vaccines.

Just had a nosey at his ig, so she is the Body Building, shredding, fitness expert yet he goes to another PT to get stronger and fitter? Great advert for her app!!

• Haha
Just had a nosey at his ig, so she is the Body Building, shredding, fitness expert yet he goes to another PT to get stronger and fitter? Great advert for her app!!
well we all know this woman has zero qualifications, but to be fair it is totally normal for coaches to have their own coaches. coaching yourself is vastly different to coaching someone else because you do not see yourself objectively.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.