The Sculpted Vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New sculpted vegan thread! We have BIL kissing, pivot galore and an insider claiming the empire is about to fall down on her bee venomed head!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are her stories working on insta or is it just me??
No stories today..must be putting out lots of app fires

No stories today..must be putting out lots of app fires
Soz spoke too soon..just been graced with her insta presence letting all her fans know she hasn't died and has been away getting a tan for her special do tomorrow with rolex..because yes, remind us again..you have bought a lot of rolex watches 🙄
So glad I didn't sign up for the amazing 7 day free trial with all the glitches 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She literally ONLY came on to brag about a Rolex dinner. What a twit. I would be embarrassed to be invited to something like that. Companies like that intentionally invite mugs like her who they know will spend more money on stuff they don’t need. We no doubt can look forward to a blow by blow account tomorrow 🙄 I wonder if her husband will wear his Hermes belt and matching Hermes loafers 🤣 oh, and she’ll have her Chanel earrings, bag, shoes and their his/her Rolexs of course. Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yiu
She literally ONLY came on to brag about a Rolex dinner. What a twit. I would be embarrassed to be invited to something like that. Companies like that intentionally invite mugs like her who they know will spend more money on stuff they don’t need. We no doubt can look forward to a blow by blow account tomorrow 🙄 I wonder if her husband will wear his Hermes belt and matching Hermes loafers 🤣 oh, and she’ll have her Chanel earrings, bag, shoes and their his/her Rolexs of course. Twats.
You can't buy class! 😅

I actually attended a Rolex dinner in London a few years ago - it's just a massive sales pitch and the dozey/gullible ones walk out with another Rolex.

Reactions: 3
That hack squat she uses, her form is the worst I've witnessed 🙈 her back & bum lifts off & puts so much pressure on her lumber spine! Horrendous!!! Her knees cave in also 😩 how she hasn't hurt her back or knees is beyond me..most of her form is terrible especially on the lying leg curl 🙈

That hack squat she uses, her form is the worst I've witnessed 🙈 her back & bum lifts off & puts so much pressure on her lumber spine! Horrendous!!! Her knees cave in also 😩 how she hasn't hurt her back or knees is beyond me..most of her form is terrible especially on the lying leg curl 🙈
I was watching that and thought the same about her knees..why is he saying too easy..get round the front and look at her form ffs.
Lmao 🤣 when you mentioned lying leg curl...you ate so right..horrendous form, using every other muscle as well as said hamstrings to raise the weight. What a numpty

Oh go on Kim tell us for a 3rd time that you going to a rolex party please..
Lol lol.. more fool her if she actually buys one.
App seems to have so many glitches, she's on bragging that they haven't even advertised it yet..meanwhile it's all over her Instagram 🙄
Why would you pay that money ..monthly ..for her to brag about all the fox fur and leather chanel treats she's gonna spew and pollute us with on Instagram..nah..its all about consistency at the end of the day..any plan is successful if you stick to it.
Don't need to be paying her a monthly fee for that ..slide on

• Haha
  • Heart
Looking forward to her outfit this eve. No doubt it will look like when your ma crashed into Menarys window display.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What really sets the whole look off is the plastic wall panels, and the plastic laundry bin from Tesco. Keep it classy Kim. Liking though she has admitted its Max Mara - so its 100 percent the fox fur.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I got an invite from rolex /lunns.. there's no way I would be going and feeling under pressure to buy a watch.
But there's Mr & Mrs lucky lucky man hermes matchy matchy off for a free dinner 🤣
Obviously wanting a pic in the tattler ..if it even still exists.
A Tuesday night..could you be bothered..?

Yeah the plastic laundry bag is real classy 🤣🤣..just like her..plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That fox fur rag is £1,700 😬 Her brass neck knows no bounds. It’s laughable that they think this is s🎅🏼an exclusive dinner, it’s a sales pitch to dickheads like them 🤣 Rolex watches all round for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.