Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm totally for anyone doing what they want to make the best of themselves or improve their looks if it makes them happy, I wouldmt knock anyone for doing it.
What I do have an issue with is them pretending otherwise.

She says her butt is the result of her hard work and determination yet we saw her having thread lifts on it.
Her skin is glowing because of her amazing skin care regime yet she forgets that and later shows herself having filler/botox/peels etc.
Her diet is perfect because she had her nutrition all worked out and chef Lee provides all she needs yet she shows her daily vitamins packaged and labelled for her.

She says home gyms are rubbish yet gets herself a home gym.
There's a pattern of contradictions in everything she says and does.

Shes a yoga guru until she decides she's not and she's suddenly a bodybuilding guru. Then she's a guru for shredding until she decides that she's actually not counting what she eats as she's relaxed about it.
She's got a house that isn't worth renovating as she's going to pull it down and rebuild except she later starts cheap renovations and says that she can't build as she has too many people needing to use her house on a daily basis.
She doesn't school her kids yet one of them asked to go to school and we hear nothing about it.
She bought a building only we saw it up for rental
She doesn't wear masks except we've seen them on her lap in the car and poking out of her handbag.

She is something else, that we do know for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

hiitsme7

Oh come on, damp spores? There’s no such thing, especially if you’re fit and healthy. It’s just what the government want you to think and only sheep would be worried about a little damp 👀 no need to worry or do anything to try and help the problem. You’re all just living in fear…🙄🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
She’s a billy bullshitter, nobody is actively happy to be menopausal, she’s just trying to sell programmes. I can’t get over those pics of her without all her facial work down. Fucking hell! If I’d paid for my tear troughs to be filled I’d not be happy with bags that size
Who the fuck loves being peri menopausal??? Like who??? No one ever thats who.

Reactions: 9

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The rally can't have been that big as I'm just out of town and didn't see anything.
She has covid I bet, 6 of her "team" have the flu so it's likely its covid.
Is it wrong to hope that she gets a dose bad enough to make her think twice about dismissing it?

People like Kim do wear masks and comply with the rules but like to pretend they don't.
Shes all talk. She is rude enough to be photographed sitting in the salon with no mask on yet wears one when she wants to go into hermes and they don't have let anyone in without one.

Reactions: 8

hiitsme7

She’s quite clearly bored with her sculpted vegan stuff now. She’s taken up horse riding hoping to build a business from it in some way I assume and unfortunately needs actual skill to achieve anything the sport so will quickly grow tired of it as well when she can’t make money from it - whether that’s before she spends a complete fortune on it remains to be seen. Mark my words, she’ll move on quickly and lose interest in the horses she supposedly loves. She’ll tell everyone she just ‘didn’t have time’ to look after them/focus on them because she’s too busy being incredibly successful. It’s a sad reality, but if she wants to be a billionaire by 50 she’s need to pull her finger out 🤣🤣 honestly, billionaire 🥴🤣 but it’s ok, she will do it, because she’s come up with a plan 🤣

• Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
She did the same with The bodybuilding competitions, won her 1st show which isn't that unheard off when you're a novice in these comps 🙄 In her 2nd one she came last 🤣 she had way too much muscle for her class but Kim thought she knew best. That was the end of the competitions 😂 at the time she was blabbing on about changing the world of bodybuilding 🙈 then dropped it like a hot brick when she realised there's women out there much better than her which she absolutely hates. She's Spoilt brat.

• Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Her photo shoot pics are airbrused to an inch of their life... Embarrassing! "this is menopause"? Awk f#@k off & do one you haven't a clue what the menopause is as I've yet to hear you say you've had any symptoms or problems & remember its peri-menopause you're not in full menopause until you haven't had a period for 12 months consecutively

• Heart

hiitsme7

I’m sure she just uses lots of psychological theories/methods shes read about/learnt from her criminal mentors when talking and writing captions. Like when she said she got an ‘enormous’ diamond bracelet. No you didn’t Kim, you got a standard sized tennis bracelet from a jewellery website thats USP is that it offers diamonds at low prices. It’s all about telling people what you want them to believe, and lots of people will take her at her word…which is mental but you see it every day in most work places. People promoted above their ability etc…it always ends badly.

She couldn’t even be arsed decorating her own house. So impersonal hiring Christmas stuff that doesn’t even belong to you. One of the things my kids get excited about is getting out our OWN decorations and helping decorate the tree and house. This woman thinks she’s just too important to do anything she deems below her.

Reactions: 7

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Doesn't surprise me what monkey sees monkey does 🙄 Kim the fake vegan loves wearing & exploiting animals..

I know very little about horses & the events kim competes in but I'd love to know if she's the laughing stock within horse riding community
Her daughters whip use today was uncalled for in my opinion. But yeah Kim she has been mentioned a few times in the horse circles.

ummm - did he Kim?

1644712441332.png
1644712482981.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It's obvious that she doesn't want them to do better than her. Look at Maya. Wants to do horseriding and can't even indulge in it without Kim taking over and making it all about herself

Narc to the core

Alex2212

Comparing the current situation to the Holocaust. Wow. That’s a new all time low.

She wishes she was ‘dumbed down’??? Kim, I got news for you pet….. Copying and pasting other peoples memes and content doesn’t make you Intelligent. It makes YOU a sheep, do your own research 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Now we launching menopause program.. this woman's greed knows no bounds.
Please please please peeps don't get sucked in and buy this program!!
Go follow Dr Louise Newson, she is a GP and has advocated for women going through menopause.
She has an app called balance..which is free, podcasts (free again) and has just released a book.. purchase on amazon ..although no need to as she gives away a wealth of information to help educate us women on symptoms for PeriMenopause, menopause and post menopause.
Her podcasts and app have helped me greatly, so much so I was well armed in having discussions with my GP and am now on hormone replacement.
Fuck off Kim, you greedy bitch, you know fuck all about menopause

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
See she had a nice big turd for dinner.. chef lee out doing himself again 🤣

Her live menopause video with head coach Laura only had 6 people viewing live 🤣
What a joke she is. Anything regarding menopause can be found on Dr Louise Newson or menopause matters website. Their information is brilliant. Why anyone woukd take advice from her needs their head checked

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart