The Sculpted Vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting here. I am seething! She's selling this Menopause programme and stating that she has extensive knowledge of Chinese Medicine to give supplements! You need 3 years training to become an acupuncturist and then an extra 2 years to become a Chinese Herbalist! How dare she! I've asked her what training she has, bet she doesn't answer or deletes my question.
So they have deleted my question! Stupid witch! I trained damn hard for my profession!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So they have deleted my question! Stupid witch! I trained damn hard for my profession!
Doesn't surprise me at all.
Surely the dumbest of sheep would be questioning her 'extensive knowledge '?
It's like a cult 🤔🤣

• Haha
Oh no she’s about to talk to the legend iceman Wim Hof, some one warn him she is a greedy fake non-vegan, please 🙏 next she’ll be doing cold water therapy.
You were right! She has just announced a ice water challenge she said she is doing it to highlight Mental health, jumping on in the metal health bandwagon now .I wonder if you have to PAY to watch her to do it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You were right! She has just announced a ice water challenge she said she is doing it to highlight Mental health, jumping on in the metal health bandwagon now .I wonder if you have to PAY to watch her to do it 🤔

Submerged in icy water.

Erm no. Cold water, yes. Icy, nope. 🙄

For a whole 40 seconds. duck me, hardly a world shattering achievement.

• Haha
Probably, she would sell her granny if she could ffs

• Haha
Submerged in icy water.

Isaidit…… this wasn’t aimed at you, just read it back and it reads that way. Apologies, I had seen her story and was reacting to that! 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Submerged in icy water.

Isaidit…… this wasn’t aimed at you, just read it back and it reads that way. Apologies, I had seen her story and was reacting to that! 😘😘
We good 🥰

Reactions: 1
Submerged in icy water.

This is one of the warmest winters we have had!! Helens bay will not be ice cold... Why doesnt she get Lee to freeze some freaking water and put it her luxury bath.

I bet the surprises is 20% off the app subscription but this won't get you the menopause programme or the shred one.

We all know how long the waiting lists are for people seeking help with their mental health and mental health charities needing so much funding.

Why doesn't she use this opportunity to donate a few thousand instead of buying another hermes accessory/Rolex etc etc.

• Heart
This is one of the warmest winters we have had!! Helens bay will not be ice cold... Why doesnt she get Lee to freeze some freaking water and put it her luxury bath.

I bet the surprises is 20% off the app subscription but this won't get you the menopause programme or the shred one.

We all know how long the waiting lists are for people seeking help with their mental health and mental health charities needing so much funding.

Why doesn't she use this opportunity to donate a few thousand instead of buying another hermes accessory/Rolex etc etc.
Great idea she should donate to
40 seconds! hardly an achievement, she probably doesn’t want to get her hair extension wet with salty water, can’t wait to hear what temperature she says the icy water is🤣 She’s just looking attention and social media content.
Extensions AND lashes 😄

Great idea she should donate to

Extensions AND lashes 😄
..donate to MIND

Some people are going to be disappointed on Sunday, she’s promoting this as if Wim Hof will be there in person with her - nope just Kim and Wim on a call 🤣 to be fair Hof as been promoting this for a few weeks, the #freezehof is a 40 second Ice Bath or (Cold Shower) challenge, inspired by Wim Hof and his Method.
Every 40 seconds someone somewhere takes their own life. Hof is just using Kim to promote mental health which important to him, Kim is actually failing to realise it’s about raising mental health awareness not about her🤭

• Haha
Some people are going to be disappointed on Sunday, she’s promoting this as if Wim Hof will be there in person with her - nope just Kim and Wim on a call 🤣 to be fair Hof as been promoting this for a few weeks, the #freezehof is a 40 second Ice Bath or (Cold Shower) challenge, inspired by Wim Hof and his Method.
Every 40 seconds someone somewhere takes their own life. Hof is just using Kim to promote mental health which important to him, Kim is actually failing to realise it’s about raising mental health awareness not about her🤭
I think she realises but just using it as an opportunity to get that attention she needs. Sick & sad ..imagine using suicide as an opportunity to try and raise your profile. I'm really offended by this stunt of hers ..you can't keep bleeping people kim it will come back ..three fold

It doesn’t take much to say, look I’m doing this to raise an important topic, let’s talk about our mental health, instead she’s all Wim Hof is my new bestie. So shallow. She’ll back track soon and probably blame tattle on causing her to have mental health issues.

Reactions: 4
40 secs in the water at Helen’s bay, big deal!!! The cold water swimmers of NI will be there laughing at her as they go in for their daily swim. It might be worth changing my regular swimming spot for a trip to Helen’s bay just to have a laugh at her. She’ll probably turn up in a wet suit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Instaaaa 🙄🙄🙄grinds the tit out of me.
Lmao big deal..you going for a dip.. yeah would love to join you at Helens Bay to have a right chuckle at you..what a complete narcissist you are.
People swim there every weekend..but here comes Kim with someone to video her 40 sec splash. 🤣🤣
God sake she is really trying to jump on everything now.
This woman is a nutcase. Never come across someone so obsessed with themselves.
Do something good .. why don't you donate money from one of your crappy launches to mental health awareness? Now there's an idea 💡 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.