The Sculpted Vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fox fur rag is £1,700 😬 Her brass neck knows no bounds. It’s laughable that they think this is s🎅🏼an exclusive dinner, it’s a sales pitch to dickheads like them 🤣 Rolex watches all round for Christmas!
How on earth can she call herself a vegan ?
In last week's stories she said she doesn't lie!!
Her whole business model is based on a lie.
God she's got some nerve

Reactions: 2
God she's got some nerve
100% agree!! Horse riding, fox fur, leather, fillers snd botox, she’s an absolute joke. I’m confused as to why her dedicated followers can’t see this.

I see Lee is still missing in action?

Reactions: 3
100% agree!! Horse riding, fox fur, leather, fillers snd botox, she’s an absolute joke. I’m confused as to why her dedicated followers can’t see this.

100% I wish her sheep would wake up and realise the bullshit they getting fed.
Funny how her company shows zero on companies house.. all fox fur coat and no knickers
Yeah there's no way he still works for her..she would have it plastered all over insta..she just can't help herself.
No class at all.

Reactions: 1
100% I wish her sheep would wake up and realise the bullshit they getting fed.
Funny how her company shows zero on companies house.. all fox fur coat and no knickers
Yeah there's no way he still works for her..she would have it plastered all over insta..she just can't help herself.
No class at all.

Also the bullshit about ‘losing’ chickens. I drive past her house regularly and know her neighbours. Chickens everywhere, including wandering about the main road beside her house, plus her dog runs the roads, I have nearly hit him a few times.

• Wow

Her followers are mostly fake as someone proved in the last thread and she admitted herself she buys followers, look at her followers 9 out of 10 all have 7 photos and two of them are the same photo..all fake followers like her fake, fake, fake!!!

Also the bullshit about ‘losing’ chickens. I drive past her house regularly and know her neighbours. Chickens everywhere, including wandering about the main road beside her house, plus her dog runs the roads, I have nearly hit him a few times.
Yes she said Myrtle never came back then on Saturday she mysteriously reappeared from the dead!!! She can't keep track of her lies I loved wee Myrtle... So the chicken wire was shock horror another lie??

Last edited:
Her followers are mostly fake as someone proved in the last thread and she admitted herself she buys followers, look at her followers 9 out of 10 all have 7 photos and two of them are the same photo..all fake followers like her fake, fake, fake!!!

Yes she said Myrtle never came back then on Saturday she mysteriously reappeared from the dead!!! She can't keep track of her lies I loved wee Myrtle... So the chicken wire was shock horror another lie??
She’s maybe done the chicken wire recently, I do know they were everywhere and constantly getting out, it’s no wonder some have been lost.

Oh look she's appeared in a magazine..wearing a leather jacket...
Really wish someone would call her out on her bullshit.
You aren't vegan Kim..juat like your ass isn't sculpted solely from your programs.
As for coming first in your horsey competition last night..how many riders were you competing against? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great job winning her class in the 1.10 last night. TBF its hard to lose when you are the only competitor in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now we launching menopause program.. this woman's greed knows no bounds.
Please please please peeps don't get sucked in and buy this program!!
Go follow Dr Louise Newson, she is a GP and has advocated for women going through menopause.
She has an app called balance..which is free, podcasts (free again) and has just released a book.. purchase on amazon ..although no need to as she gives away a wealth of information to help educate us women on symptoms for PeriMenopause, menopause and post menopause.
Her podcasts and app have helped me greatly, so much so I was well armed in having discussions with my GP and am now on hormone replacement.
duck off Kim, you greedy witch, you know duck all about menopause

Reactions: 7
I really wish someone would expose this ladies lies, she is greedy taking money from ladies who find themselves falling apart.

That hack squat she uses, her form is the worst I've witnessed 🙈 her back & bum lifts off & puts so much pressure on her lumber spine! Horrendous!!! Her knees cave in also 😩 how she hasn't hurt her back or knees is beyond me..most of her form is terrible especially on the lying leg curl 🙈
She snaps her knees back too hard they will snap if she lifts much heavier 😳

Go follow Dr Louise Newson, she is a GP and has advocated for women going through menopause.
She has an app called balance..which is free, podcasts (free again) and has just released a book.. purchase on amazon ..although no need to as she gives away a wealth of information to help educate us women on symptoms for PeriMenopause, menopause and post menopause.
Her podcasts and app have helped me greatly, so much so I was well armed in having discussions with my GP and am now on hormone replacement.
I saw it ..I heard the podcast too absolutely zero new info ..she will be telling us all how to blink and breath soon $49.99

I really wish someone would expose this ladies lies, she is greedy taking money from ladies who find themselves falling apart.
Then she rubs it all in their faces with how she is spending the cash..😖

God she's got some nerve
Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
First time posting here. I am seething! She's selling this Menopause programme and stating that she has extensive knowledge of Chinese Medicine to give supplements! You need 3 years training to become an acupuncturist and then an extra 2 years to become a Chinese Herbalist! How dare she! I've asked her what training she has, bet she doesn't answer or deletes my question.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just
First time posting here. I am seething! She's selling this Menopause programme and stating that she has extensive knowledge of Chinese Medicine to give supplements! You need 3 years training to become an acupuncturist and then an extra 2 years to become a Chinese Herbalist! How dare she! I've asked her what training she has, bet she doesn't answer or deletes my question.
Made me sick to see she is doing that..wtf is she playing at? She needs calling out properly but where??

Reactions: 1
Just

Made me sick to see she is doing that..wtf is she playing at? She needs calling out properly but where??
I totally agree, surrounded by yes people because they’re on the payroll. If you do it on any of her socials it’ll be deleted and immediate ban. Plus some of her ‘fans’ are as deluded as she is. But yes, she’s an expert in everything with knowledge of nothing. Even her own work outs get absolutely slated because of her horrendous form.

Well said... Agree 100%
So another programme thats not part of the app?? What is the point of the app again? Such an expensive programme as well must be to pay for new Macs or a new Rolex. Your so right about Dr Newson, Davina Mc Call even had on her Menopause documentary she is so knowledgeable, not some non vegan from Belfast who I wouldnt trust for menapausal advice. She tells more lies than Pinocchio!!

Attachments

Well said... Agree 100%
So another programme thats not part of the app?? What is the point of the app again? Such an expensive programme as well must be to pay for new Macs or a new Rolex. Your so right about Dr Newson, Davina Mc Call even had on her Menopause documentary she is so knowledgeable, not some non vegan from Belfast who I wouldnt trust for menapausal advice. She tells more lies than Pinocchio!!
Yes!! I saw that one with Davina too.
In all seriousness.. kim must sit with her umpteenth glass of wine and just think of what program she can invent ..what's next??
Watching her do her side raises rhis morning was laughable..using every muscle to get the weight up..she really is a joke.
She needs called out big time!

She’s a guru on everything apparently. Even things she hasn’t experienced or have any qualifications in. Next she’ll be claiming her vegan recipes cure cancer 🙄
She’s found her core group, aka her money pump, of customers in the USA and she has to keep coming out with new rubbish to sell them. Sadly they are stupid enough to buy it. In terms of fitness programmes, Caroline Girvan here in Northern Ireland is amazing. Her you tube videos are completely free and she has probably made more money than The Sculpted Wanker through the advertising endorsements alone. And she’s naturally gorgeous, sweet and with an incredible body - everything Kim isn’t.

Oh no she’s about to talk to the legend iceman Wim Hof, some one warn him she is a greedy fake non-vegan, please 🙏 next she’ll be doing cold water therapy.

• Haha
She’s a guru on everything apparently. Even things she hasn’t experienced or have any qualifications in. Next she’ll be claiming her vegan recipes cure cancer 🙄
She’s found her core group, aka her money pump, of customers in the USA and she has to keep coming out with new rubbish to sell them. Sadly they are stupid enough to buy it. In terms of fitness programmes, Caroline Girvan here in Northern Ireland is amazing. Her you tube videos are completely free and she has probably made more money than The Sculpted Wanker through the advertising endorsements alone. And she’s naturally gorgeous, sweet and with an incredible body - everything Kim isn’t.
True a lot of Americans will fall for this. I love Caroline she was a god send during 1st lockdown, and agree naturally gorgeous and her body is amazing body goals... Her following is huge. Thankfully Kim's daughter is getting trained by someone else so hopefully won't have long term injuries from getting trained wrongly by her mom!

She has no clue of Chinese meds..dangerous for liver and kidney function if you take the wrong dose or even the wrong herb! Thick as 2 planks🙄

If I got an invite from rolex /lunns.. there's no way I would be going and feeling under pressure to buy a watch.
But there's Mr & Mrs lucky lucky man hermes matchy matchy off for a free dinner 🤣
Obviously wanting a pic in the tattler ..if it even still exists.
A Tuesday night..could you be bothered..?

Yeah the plastic laundry bag is real classy 🤣🤣..just like her..plastic
I have tears 🤣 😂.." Mr & Mrs lucky lucky man hermes"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.