The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Kim is indeed dim if I were BC I’d be ecstatic the last time a horse who never refuses refused a fence was she was up on marketplace faster than you can say refused!! Having refused the jump twice hopefully he’ll soon be on his way to a new home as per her previous form!!
All she wants are point and go ponies and horses, who in their right mind thinks a treadmill is the answer ffs….you don’t train for a marathon on a treadmill or for the Tour de France from a static so why would she think this approach would work for the horses🤯 she’s an idiot she honestly believes if she keeps throwing money at something she will succeed - sorry Kim, it’s about learning, connecting with your horse, being as one with your horse, training with your horse, not chucking it on the treadmill while you guzzle champers and stuff burgers into ya!
Badminton - aye in a Church Hall somewhere maybe but she’ll never be eventing there 😂🤣😂 keep them coming Kim the entertainment is brilliant.
---

Mortifying - I don’t understand why she failed to understand!
---
Well this sounds totally legit!! Doesn’t remotely sound like she’s happy to bribe someone for something that she can’t get done legitimately- do any of her team ever say….Kim this post doesn’t read well, are we sure this is how you want this to read, or are you feckin mad??

Line up everyone….gifted vegan burgers are incoming 😂😂
Yeah cause people are going to pop Dear Leader Kim to the front of the queue. Sounds like she has had a senior moment and forgotten to renew something on time - lol.
She cant see how bad it reads cause she actually thinks its ok to post something like that in a public domain. All I can say is wow.

Also whats with all the memes this afternoon. It's like posts from someone that day drinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well, who knew that putting a horse on a treadmill wasn’t sufficient to prepare for an event. Us. We did.
Once again Dimbo treating a horse like a machine. Assuming because she paid a lot of money, they will always perform. At least she admits she was so arrogant (well of course she didn’t say that bit) that she didn’t ask her trainer for any advice, or quite possibly just didn’t listen.
But of course she wasn’t disappointed (😉). Dimbo loves to fail!
Oh but she went on and on about the treadmill and his fitness for cross country

Wtf is that post? Yes because DVA staff can take bribes :ROFLMAO:
You never know; someone might want a vegan burger made by the invisible chef Lee!! Or need a cold plunge pool cos she’s def got one of those she isn’t using! Or new to market - Vegan eggs!

• Haha
Oh dear Kim is indeed dim if I were BC I’d be ecstatic the last time a horse who never refuses refused a fence was she was up on marketplace faster than you can say refused!! Having refused the jump twice hopefully he’ll soon be on his way to a new home as per her previous form!!
All she wants are point and go ponies and horses, who in their right mind thinks a treadmill is the answer ffs….you don’t train for a marathon on a treadmill or for the Tour de France from a static so why would she think this approach would work for the horses🤯 she’s an idiot she honestly believes if she keeps throwing money at something she will succeed - sorry Kim, it’s about learning, connecting with your horse, being as one with your horse, training with your horse, not chucking it on the treadmill while you guzzle champers and stuff burgers into ya!
Badminton - aye in a Church Hall somewhere maybe but she’ll never be eventing there 😂🤣😂 keep them coming Kim the entertainment is brilliant.
---

Mortifying - I don’t understand why she failed to understand!
---
Well this sounds totally legit!! Doesn’t remotely sound like she’s happy to bribe someone for something that she can’t get done legitimately- do any of her team ever say….Kim this post doesn’t read well, are we sure this is how you want this to read, or are you feckin mad??

Line up everyone….gifted vegan burgers are incoming 😂😂
Finally pulled over for the drinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So just incase anyone missed her 10 page reasoning why she is indeed crap here it is….
As was mentioned before shocker a treadmill doesn’t prepare a horse for a long format!! All she has said is that yes indeed she is a complete novice and u would honestly think with all the trainers she has someone would have explained the concept to her or do they like us think she’s a plank??
I still can not believe she would post all this. An adult doing a 2*. It odd her trainer was not warming her up. It odd in her preparation she was not doing gallop sets. Not good advertising for Smith Brothers. I still think she is blaming Trevor by mentioning that should have asked him. It is implying that he should have told her.

Reactions: 1
It’s such a hoot seeing her ‘train’ again - an exercise in poor form, how to wreck your shoulders, back and core. She is such a dick - the ego nonsense - there’s no tension the reps are far too fast and there is no proper extension. Pointless. She has built her physique with some dodgy supplements methinks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear Dimbo. Eliminated due to two refusals at fence 2 in the showjumping? Well, we all know Dimbo LOVES failure, so this should be an EPIC day for her.
I’m sure Ryan must sit at home and think wtaf are we doing; we’ve mould everywhere, the gardens need landscaped, the house needs windows the private chef had had to go and one/or both of them get eliminated all the time 😂😂 Jesus Christ he actually must have money to burn or he’s dimmer than her!
---
Oh but she went on and on about the treadmill and his fitness for cross country
Watch this space - it will be hydrotherapy next!

• Haha
We need a new thread soon.
Watching her, you wouldn't think one of her children had moved out and gone no contact with the family.
She gives no fucks at all

Watching her, you wouldn't think one of her children had moved out and gone no contact with the family.
.I don't know what irks me more. Referring to her son as a date or the fact she's blurred him out. kim it's so obvious you trapped ryan by getting pregnant, there isn't a maternal bone in your body! It's blatantly obvious the way it all looks contrived and awkward 😬
Only a matter of time before they all up and leave..
Screenshot_20240703_064241_Chrome.jpg

---
I agree she doesn't give a sh*t

Oh I don’t know Kim 🤔 is he out of focus because you are totally and completely only focussed on yourself!! At least if that child went to school he would have friends to go to the cinema with rather than go with his mum 🙈🙈
---
.I don't know what irks me more. Referring to her son as a date or the fact she's blurred him out. kim it's so obvious you trapped ryan by getting pregnant, there isn't a maternal bone in your body! It's blatantly obvious the way it all looks contrived and awkward 😬
Only a matter of time before they all up and leave..View attachment 3031197
---

I agree she doesn't give a sh*t
She doesn’t spend any time with the boys anyway so I’m sure she’s barely noticed that he has moved out - she’s hateful.

Attachments

Isn’t she just trying to show us she’s “Mum of the year” actually taking her son to the cinema?! Rather lets herself down as usual by taking a photo where he is blurred out because she’s a narcissist. As someone else has said, there is not a maternal bone in her body.

Oh I don’t know Kim 🤔 is he out of focus because you are totally and completely only focussed on yourself!! At least if that child went to school he would have friends to go to the cinema with rather than go with his mum 🙈🙈
---

She doesn’t spend any time with the boys anyway so I’m sure she’s barely noticed that he has moved out - she’s hateful.
what is up with the mouth and fingers?
---
Isn’t she just trying to show us she’s “Mum of the year” actually taking her son to the cinema?! Rather lets herself down as usual by taking a photo where he is blurred out because she’s a narcissist. As someone else has said, there is not a maternal bone in her body.
Maybe she is trying to make the one who left jealous.

• Haha