The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mill street is being streamed live on their FB if anyone wants to watch the carcrash

Reactions: 1
For those who don’t know, a British Eventer called Georgie Campbell was killed in a fall at an event last weekend in England. Many riders at Millstreet this weekend are wearing coloured ribbons in her memory and are visibly emotional. Now, Dimbo didn’t know her, but sometimes you have to read the mood. She’s posting selfies swigging champagne, “living the dream” etc etc.
I also noticed she posted an extremely unflattering photo of her Groom’s young daughter Amy, with the laughing emoji. Who does that to a young teenage girl? Young girls of that age are finding their feet and can be conscious of how they look. She’s a pretty girl, it was just a bad photo at the wrong moment. Dimbo is a heartless witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For those who don’t know, a British Eventer called Georgie Campbell was killed in a fall at an event last weekend in England. Many riders at Millstreet this weekend are wearing coloured ribbons in her memory and are visibly emotional. Now, Dimbo didn’t know her, but sometimes you have to read the mood. She’s posting selfies swigging champagne, “living the dream” etc etc.
I also noticed she posted an extremely unflattering photo of her Groom’s young daughter Amy, with the laughing emoji. Who does that to a young teenage girl? Young girls of that age are finding their feet and can be conscious of how they look. She’s a pretty girl, it was just a bad photo at the wrong moment. Dimbo is a heartless witch.
It is very embarrassing. Eventing is a serious sport and dangerous. I almost died on cross country. Mixing alcohol this much is dangerous. It is in poor taste her doing this especially now.

Reactions: 2
It is very embarrassing. Eventing is a serious sport and dangerous. I almost died on cross country. Mixing alcohol this much is dangerous. It is in poor taste her doing this especially now.
I’m sorry to hear that and I hope your accident hasn’t left you with any lasting effects. Sounds like you were very lucky.
It is in extremely poor taste and very embarrassing not to mention as you say, dangerous.
The horse jumped a clear SJ round and the yells of “good boy” from her afterwards were absolutely embarrassing. She was literally screaming it at the horse over and over. Anyone else that jumped a clear obviously patted and praised their horse, but Dimbo just shows again and again that she really doesn’t know how to behave.

Soo peoples think we should have a weekend round up now I have all the juice from my sis who was in the same class as dim at Millstreet…
Firstly where is the humility it’s all about how fab she is nope according to my sis who was in the cool down xc area her horse came in absolutely off its legs she had gone so hard vets were on her immediately!! I’m thinking at this rate this poor horse won’t be fit to go anywhere never mind the biggest track in the world in badmington!!!
Secondly her spoilt child who was reportedly in tears after her sj when she had a fence down yep that screams of sportsmanship and that came from one of the pony riders!!!!!
and where are the two fei ponies sure the other one has bottled it or is broken no doubt she will fill us in in due course!!
It’s all about telling everyone how much money she has when in reality the eventing community see her as a joke behind massive lashes!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Poor BC, he’s an honest big horse than deserves better

Reactions: 5
Soo peoples think we should have a weekend round up now I have all the juice from my sis who was in the same class as dim at Millstreet…
Firstly where is the humility it’s all about how fab she is nope according to my sis who was in the cool down xc area her horse came in absolutely off its legs she had gone so hard vets were on her immediately!! I’m thinking at this rate this poor horse won’t be fit to go anywhere never mind the biggest track in the world in badmington!!!
Secondly her spoilt child who was reportedly in tears after her sj when she had a fence down yep that screams of sportsmanship and that came from one of the pony riders!!!!!
and where are the two fei ponies sure the other one has bottled it or is broken no doubt she will fill us in in due course!!
It’s all about telling everyone how much money she has when in reality the eventing community see her as a joke behind massive lashes!!
who on earth would say since I am rich> ? I watched her cross country and it was scary, way too fast. I have been around Eventing for 20 years and never seen anyone like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmmm How’s about none of them…
Maya spoilt unschooled child
Amy heading towards being a wannabe spoiled unschooled child
Natasha. Landed on her feet for a clueless boss
What more do we need to know??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmmm How’s about none of them…
Maya spoilt unschooled child
Amy heading towards being a wannabe spoiled unschooled child
Natasha. Landed on her feet for a clueless boss
What more do we need to know??
Notice now she says she home schools? not unschooled.

For once the poor, honest horse actually got round without Dimbo hindering him. You would think she just won Olympic gold. In reality she has had her first result where she beat more than two people. Not great considering how much money she has sunk on horses, lorry, equipment, yard, sand school, lessons etc, etc. She’s a walking disaster and is indeed the laughing stock of the eventing world.
Very interesting about the vets being straight onto the poor horse.
Cloud’s sale must have fallen through. The poor pony has been treated like a machine and has had a sickener and has thrown on the towel. As for poor Peter, she has well and truly wrecked him. She’s absolutely clueless buying that sort of pony for Maya when she was a beginner and 11 years old. Thick!

For once the poor, honest horse actually got round without Dimbo hindering him. You would think she just won Olympic gold. In reality she has had her first result where she beat more than two people. Not great considering how much money she has sunk on horses, lorry, equipment, yard, sand school, lessons etc, etc. She’s a walking disaster and is indeed the laughing stock of the eventing world.
Very interesting about the vets being straight onto the poor horse.
Cloud’s sale must have fallen through. The poor pony has been treated like a machine and has had a sickener and has thrown on the towel. As for poor Peter, she has well and truly wrecked him. She’s absolutely clueless buying that sort of pony for Maya when she was a beginner and 11 years old. Thick!
I thought I saw she posted Cloud sold somewhere.
---
crying over a pole down, she is not mature enough to be competing at an FEI level.

Last edited:
20 million 😂😂😂 please make it stop!! She is crass, ignorant and as someone else said a complete laughing stock! She doesn’t have a clue and to have raised a child so spoilt and unsportsmanlike should be hugely embarrassing for her! Buying a push button hasn’t taught her daughter anything about producing a pony or the ups and downs, the good and bad, nor with wins come losses - they don’t have a clue! Wouldn’t do either any harm to come down a peg or 5!!

Attachments

• Haha
20 million 😂😂😂 please make it stop!! She is crass, ignorant and as someone else said a complete laughing stock! She doesn’t have a clue and to have raised a child so spoilt and unsportsmanlike should be hugely embarrassing for her! Buying a push button hasn’t taught her daughter anything about producing a pony or the ups and downs, the good and bad, nor with wins come losses - they don’t have a clue! Wouldn’t do either any harm to come down a peg or 5!!
If I had behaved like that as a child at a competition, my parents would have loaded the pony up, taken me home and I wouldn’t have been brought to another competition until I had learnt how to conduct myself. My parents always taught me to do my best, if I didn’t win behave with grace, go and congratulate the winner, go home work harder and try again next time. She has raised a spoilt brat who, as you say knows nothing about bringing a pony on or the ups and downs of competing. She sits on a push button pony that her Mother treats as a machine, has expected too much from it and the poor animal has thrown in the towel.

• Heart
If I had behaved like that as a child at a competition, my parents would have loaded the pony up, taken me home and I wouldn’t have been brought to another competition until I had learnt how to conduct myself. My parents always taught me to do my best, if I didn’t win behave with grace, go and congratulate the winner, go home work harder and try again next time. She has raised a spoilt brat who, as you say knows nothing about bringing a pony on or the ups and downs of competing. She sits on a push button pony that her Mother treats as a machine, has expected too much from it and the poor animal has thrown in the towel.
The commentator on the girls xc round even said the pony Pedro could count numbers, been there and done that.- giving the girl an educational round. A point and go.

You still need to know what buttons to push to ride the pony 🤷🏼‍♀️ much like her mum, she is heavy in her hands and her seat.

Not only this but she loaded them all in the lorry the same day for a 6 hour drive. Could she have not let them rest til the morning?