Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
If you fail and fail again you can buy your way in to the scene!! Desperate or what? The young lad Casey is light years ahead of this plank.
Desperation . And Queen Caroline has reached 3 Million follows on YouTube. An example of what a true fitness professional looks like. It sucks that you can't buy Youtube followers eh Kimbo??

• Haha
Reactions: 7

stefanp

Well this is an all time winner in the WTAF stakes! Not sure what is worse:

- that she was in bed for a meeting
- the fact Laura wanted to be in bed with her for the meeting
- the sleazy comments about yer man🤢

She is just disgusting on every level - I hope one day Laura wakes up and realises that this ‘relationship’ is anything but healthy- my staff get into my bed for meetings……..omfg they’ll take her for a fortune at an IT (well if she had a fortune) a slam dunk dignity at work issue 😂 she belittles her staff in an atrocious way - who the fuck turns up for a business meeting and climbs into bed with the boss/or expects her staff to jump into bed (her marital fucking bed) 🙈🙈🙈 beggars belief!

There is wiser eating grass!

Attachments

• Haha

isaidit2

😫I fkn hate the way she taps her lips with her finger with that smarmy grin..gives me the right icky ick 🤮

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm just recovering from the revelation that they keep their valuables in a vault in Belfast :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm mean you'd have to keep them somewhere as you could probably poke the crumbling putty from her windows lift the pane of glass out to get inside.
Imagine renting a vault....in Belfast....she's so full of mad dogs shit

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
So if you don’t notice roots coming through on her hair…..why does she dye it?! This woman is absolutely nuts. Oh and a compulsive liar. That too.
why get so defensive over semi permanent hair dye? She is so odd in what she chooses to argue about. I dont wear a bra, I don't drink much, I never eat fruit( while drinking copious amounts of wine). I do not lie. I have cracked the code....

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I’m not being funny but WTAF
I’m telling you, she’s like a child….the stupid faces, selfies and dancing she does when she’s drinking reminds me of what my kids used to do in front of the mirror when they were at primary school. Her calling people controversial names then posting it proudly is what they would do now (teens) as is having friends sit around under their covers. And the weird thing is, she somehow thinks it something special to brag about. I really don’t get her at all.

• Heart

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
I still do not get how this podcast host can admire her when she basically admits she an alcoholic ( he is a recovering alchohlic). She says she buys followers to induce trust. She goes on to say her son has not only moved out at 16 but wants no contact. She then thanks him for distracting her so she can talk about herself, which she admits she loves to do. The host then goes on to say how wonderful and successful she is, but almost very comment is about how inspiring they both are. One person makes a joke about her being a billiionare, which of course she can not resist. But how sad that nobody sees how sad and truly unsuccessful her life is. I truly do not get it. Sad comment on our society.

• Heart

stefanp

Ah after a quick read here she tells us she takes ‘after party’ every single time she drinks (she should be a shareholder at that rate) even if she only has one drink😂😂 Oh Kim when do you only have one drink ffs wise up🙄🙈

• Haha

Pinky-Pie

I think we discussed this before but how does speaking Chinese help them? Do they ever visit China, have any connections to the country, or have any understanding of Chinese culture and customs / lifestyle? There are over 1 billion people that speak Chinese, and lots of them have additional qualifications that set them head and shoulders above someone who has none!
Poor kids. My heart does go out to them all, especially young Jack whom someone else mentioned. That wee lad just looks lost. 🥹 But sure his ma got herself more Chanel tat and he will get bag of sweets form duty free…..

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Priceless, absolutely priceless.😂😂😂 And all the stories about how VERY, VERY expensive this trip is…..does she think she’s the only one to spend a lot on holidays?! We all know it’s Ryan’s money anyway. And how her life is so hectic with the horses and “the house and everything….”, um, Dimbo you have a groom, a housekeeper and a chef. So what exactly is she talking about?! What does she do in the house?!

Attachments

• Angry

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I'm just recovering from the revelation that they keep their valuables in a vault in Belfast :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm mean you'd have to keep them somewhere as you could probably poke the crumbling putty from her windows lift the pane of glass out to get inside.
Imagine renting a vault....in Belfast....she's so full of mad dogs shit
I don’t believe she leaves things in a vault at all. She just doesn’t want burgled.

Pinky-Pie

Something bad must have happened for him to move out at such a young age, but to want no contact with them?! That’s bad. A massive parenting fail and her shouting about it on a bloody podcast?!
We have a 16 year old son and would absolutely gutted if he decided to leave home … but totally and utterly devastated and questioning ourselves as parents if he said he didn’t want any contact with us and the family!!!!! I just can’t imagine it. I would be bereft. I think it’s a very very sad situation..

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Nobody cares, work harder Dimbo.
So she’s finding being on a diet really hard. She’s such a great advert for her programs 😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She’s using her pre-menopausal and younger (not to mention heavily filtered) pictures to advertise what her programmes can for middle aged women, except now that she IS in that stage herself she can’t do the programme or achieve the figure. Does she think that’s lost on her followers? She’s a catfish.

Alex2212

Does anyone give a shiny shit that she supposedly wakes up at 4am? Probably all the booze in her system is wrecking her sleeping pattern. I’m sure we’ll get the post in the next few days of her sleep analysis 😂

Cold plunging has taken a back seat too hasnt it? Thank god, seeing her panting like a guppy fish was putting me off my cornflakes.

• Haha
It's a pity her kids are missing out on the fun times she's having with their cousins. Wonder who is actually looking after them while they're in Oz 🤔