Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alex2212

If she cared so much, she’d just give them access to the programme, it wouldn’t cost her anything. What an utter crock of shit, this smacks of desperation, funds must be running low 😀

Reactions: 7

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Thank you. I couldn't see any suggestions so I kept it simple :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, Ive been a bit preoccupied but thanks for keeping the momentum up and I love the simple but effective title. Its important that we keep trying to educate the public about what kind of woman she really is.
---
So she does a live q z and a drinking champagne ? Baffled
No one must have turned up - they rescheduled until Monday. People are learning!! She is on a slippery slope. Desperate for money.

Last edited:

angel911

VIP Member
I'm just recovering from the revelation that they keep their valuables in a vault in Belfast :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm mean you'd have to keep them somewhere as you could probably poke the crumbling putty from her windows lift the pane of glass out to get inside.
Imagine renting a vault....in Belfast....she's so full of mad dogs shit
A vault 😂😂😂 that’s fantastic! Does she think she’s Catherine zeta jones or what?!? She is just the gift that keeps on giving. Imagine Caroline Girvan watched those stories she’d be howling 🤣 you would have no idea she has a ‘fitness’ business - she just constantly displays her insecurities and I really think she’s getting worse 😬
Depending on him big time financially and probably thinks she has to look as plastic fantastic as possible or he will move on.

A deeply insecure and lost woman.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more perfect example of a person who is so totally consumed with self loathing.

Her face and the constant procedures- the rest of her body now as well. Not the actions of someone who claims to be super confident and comfortable in their own skin.

Her attempts to have a credible ‘fitness’ company … not one person in the industry would take her seriously or touch her with a barge pole.

Her frustration with her own fitness now she is bored with the concept of body building and is at heart a lazy person - and annoyance that her body will not look good unless she puts the work in - this ties in with the ‘dependence’ on alcohol she seems to be resigned to.
She cannot practice what she preaches and therefore is irrelevant in the world of fitness.

Her feral neglected children - she has now discovered to her ( never spoken ) horror that denying them an education has turned into the most cruel act of neglect and left them with no prospects or hope for a meaningful life when she is not around to bankroll them.

She will eventually disappear when Ryan gets bored pumping money into her ‘company’ and try to reinvent herself as a yoga teacher for older women … but the self loathing is for life.

It’s palpable and there every single time she shares a story.

To be pitied more than anything.
I’m not sure I’ve ever read a more accurate summation of a situation. Spot on.

I thought she was training tomorrow and wasn't drinking. Last time she was supposed to train with her best friend but only the boys ended up doing it.
There will be some excuse as to why training didn’t happen. Or she will say it happened but won’t show any proof.

Shimmering

VIP Member
I think we discussed this before but how does speaking Chinese help them? Do they ever visit China, have any connections to the country, or have any understanding of Chinese culture and customs / lifestyle? There are over 1 billion people that speak Chinese, and lots of them have additional qualifications that set them head and shoulders above someone who has none!

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Why is she still maintaining she’s in New York - what a plank!
She seems to be confused as to where exactly she is! Still trying to make herself sound important. She’s sat in Albany cuddling a bald cat. Winning at life Dimbo, winning.

• Haha

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
This man’s face is a picture. Don’t think I’ve seen him smile once obvs not impressed with Kimbos generosity…… but seriously he must be scunnered… she turns up at his birthday and. Is he’s stuck in a villa with her!!! 😂😂😂
that is what she loves about being in Spain ? ordering a pizza to be delivered?

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
All she’s really doing is confirming that she reads here. Every. Damn. Day.
She’s such a tattle fan. Hi Kim 👋

• Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
I just think it was pointed out yesterday that she must have had her wrist slapped and then today she’s giving us the middle finger cause the rules don’t apply to dimbo!!!…. Shame on eventing ireland using this as a sponsor gives a great image to young people!!
I actually don’t know anyone that rides without a hat. Looking at this makes me so cross. I even wear a hat leading horses to the field. So many people I know have had unexpected and almost life ending experiences from freak moments with horses. As a sponsor she is a disgrace.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
And the 16 year old son has moved out because he wants to stand on his own two feet (how is this funded) and doesn't want any contact with them for a while. She wasn't even able to contact him on his birthday.

• Wow

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Our local gym let kids from age 12 lift weights and it’s caused many kids (my own included) to become injured. When they have a growth spurt and the bone grows but the muscle hasn’t yet caught up, lifting tears the muscle and not in a good way (according to my doctor). My sons been injured since the summer and so have several of his friends.

See in her latest post she’s admitting being brassick a few months ago. Thing is, I distinctly remember Kim bragging at the time when she was trying to sell the programme “I don’t need you to buy this programme. I’m rich enough”. Now admitting the opposite was true. Remember that time you declared you never ever lied Kimmy? Did you forget people with actual brains and memories were watching.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Awwww Dimbo has been reading here again and has seen how we have been saying she is a terrible parent for many reasons, one of which is depriving her kids of an education.
So she’s decided to show us how her eldest can speak Chinese. Great, but Dimbo your kids have no education, no qualifications and no prospects. I’m no expert but he seems to be very good at it, so he’s clearly bright. Imagine what he could have achieved if only he had been given the gift and opportunity of an education. Imagine the qualifications he could have gained to open doors to more opportunities. Instead, he’s learning a language online and plays computer games all day and night in his mouldy room. This skill is next to useless, what is he going to do with it?

Attachments

snoopiez

Chatty Member
So Kim, I do believe you’re about to meet Gustavo Fring, a big drug dealer. He will eventually be killed by Hector in a nursing home when he goes to visit him (bomb). In the meantime, Jane is going to overdose and choke on her own vomit while Walt watches and lets her die. Poor Jesse will be very upset. Oooh and poor Hank will eventually be shot dead in the desert by drug dealers while Walt has to watch too. Very sad. Next season though, Skylar finds out about the dealing and they break up. Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Whatever happened to ‘nobody cares work harder’! You’ve gotta be living and breathing the principles the company is founded on (…good luck finding those) - suck it up Kim - a nice cold plunge in the morning will set you up for an amazing day!! I’m sure that dog has just died of boredom and nobody’s noticed- poor thing wondering what happened to his 30,000 steps per day- last walked??? Doesn’t seem to get out at all.
Dog walking story incoming 😂

• Haha