Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
She says she’s not on there to sell anything but then goes on to encourage people who are interested in starting any business in the health and fitness industry to join. And what a coincidence, that’s exactly who Only Fitness is aimed at.
Of course. She is a piece of shit who only does things for financial gain, and tries to pass it off as genuinely wanting to help people.

Reactions: 6

stefanp

The sheer arrogance of her. “If you cannot afford the price”????? Many people can afford the price but might not wish to pay it (as the pony isn’t worth that). She could have said “the price is non negotiable so please do not message with any lower offers”.

I think we can all see Mya hasn’t outgrown the pony, isn’t Pedro the same size?! Basically the pony threw in a couple of stops and Dimbo is looking rid of her. Push Button Pedro is the flavour of the month and Dimbo smells success with him for Mya. Cloud just doesn’t cut it now. Good luck getting that price for her Dimbo. Trying to make £10k profit? For what?! She hasn’t exactly won a lot. Yes, she’s a dependable pony but £10k more?!

Also, she has referred to herself countless times as The Sculpted Vegan but when she gets called out it’s now the company that’s called that?! Okey dokey Dimbo. 😉
How the af is a COMPANY vegan - she can’t even make it make sense when she tries to talk her way out of it!!

• Haha

Alex2212

What a crock of shit. IF these women managed this in four weeks, Kimbo should be held to account again for how incredibly unhealthy this is. This isn’t sculpting yourself, it’s starving yourself and developing a horrible mind set. But I don’t buy the time frame anyway, more desperate lies.

Attachments

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Shes a dick alright - funny how since talking about and going on her 'vacation' the very very expensive one. lol - she has lost near 30 thousand followers.
These will be real people not bought bots. Most likely people who have scrimped and saved or using a payment pan for her crappy programmes. Maybe sitting a one bed apartment - dreaming of a vacation at some point - all the while seeing this boasting show off endlessly fill your feed with her boring 'look at me im soooo wealthy' content. Fuck me Kim - read the room.
1716362453665.png

• Heart

stefanp

Two questions why and why????
Ps the trousers look shite!!!!
Why did she go out shopping in her bra - feckin looney!!
---
Did these two young guys consent to their photo being used? Or is this just another example of Dimbo demeaning people that she feels are beneath her. I swear you could stick a designer name on a sack and she would buy it. She is so, so tacky. No one who is actually wealthy wears this 💩. As others have said money talks but wealth whispers. I told her that once and she blocked me 😂😂 Truth hurts Dimbo!!
She is so crass….have the nice items, the nice clothes but you don’t need to tell everyone (well bots in particular don’t need to know) the awful truth for her is she looks shite in them😂
The photos of the lads - well she’s vile there’s not much more to say there really. Total dick

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
This was posted on the insiders. Does not anyone see the emperor has no clothes? How could either of them not even have a recommendation? Laura can remember who hers is with? That means does not stay up on being certified.

For those that have their online personal trainer certification, could you state who yours is through and if you reccomend them or someone else?
Kim Constable, Laura Hutchinson, any other coaches.... any advice?

Kim Constable
I actually don't have any PT qualifications

Laura Hutchinson
Admin
Group expert
·

Hey! I’m so sorry I’ve no idea. I did my course 16 years ago and it was offline. I can’t remember who it was through maybe REPS

• Wow
  • Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Isnt it embarrassing when such simple things please her. She's like an 11 year old on a school trip sending whatsapps to her friend.

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
I just find it funny she's boasting about what she got for Christmas ... she's supposedly a grown adult :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
These are not the thighs or vag region of someone that thinks they have lost weight. The knickers look like they are chewing a caramel.
Bulky and chunky non vegan.
1705344238410.png

• Haha
  • Sick

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
It's nuts. She's profiting from this but making out like people are donating to a charitable cause. She will keep all the gofundme cash. I'm literally in shock at her brass neck and I thought I'd seen it all.
Yes this really bothers me. She didn’t donate 5000 anything. She getting it back. Plus scamming more people when there isn’t a plan anyway. Who raises money then comes up wit a plan? She has her insane payment plans already. Just have a few free spots. She claims she been doing that.

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
yeah cause the recruited girls were from other countries.
The whole thing was about them spending time with hired helps and speak those languages as far as I am aware.
Laughing at this statement though ... "am passionate about children and their education"?? What education?

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
But giving him my fitness pal has been a “game changer” (after telling us he’s used it for a day!!!!). Her usual over exaggerated buzz words. So predictable.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
No Dimbo, you aren’t spoiled. You literally pay her to work for you, that’s her job. She will have got an email saying your connecting flight had been cancelled, so she organised alternative transport. It’s not difficult, it’s what anyone would do and she is paid to do it.