The Runner Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m never injured and always run fasted - works for me 🤷‍♀️
Anyway, not gonna get into an argument about it - I still don’t like her nutrition and I’m sticking to that 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
I don't like her nutritions advice either, nothing at all. Just adding a bit of info about the fasting trend, and why it was so used (fat metabolism adaptation).
I'm sure she has no idea about sport nutrition, she will tell us to eat petrol if they pay it for it I'm sure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Perhaps change of direction but she is literally all over the place: leggings reviews, sport bra reviews, new trainers for every run to test (Kirsty tried that one but hey, also she keeps saying “everyone is talking about trainer X so had to try” who exactly is everyone?), now back on the nutrition band waggon no doubt because of the x miles and Lidl collab, add another balancing work and running post into the mix… oh yeah and then recently the bet for a running vacation when someone asked her what that was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also another pet peeve: the hidden brand tagging in tiny font usually hidden in the corner so it’s barely legible. Latest story tagged Arla in the top corner….

Reactions: 8