The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the nutters comment, the poster clearly has zero self awareness. I'm surprised I saw it as I put them on ignore ages ago.
Since I posted that, the same poster has upgraded us to ‘tit-stirrers’ 😁 which we aren’t, just a different point of view.

Reactions: 4
Agree about Kate having a kind face. She looks like she's a very sweet person.

Saw the nutters comment, the poster clearly has zero self awareness. I'm surprised I saw it as I put them on ignore ages ago.
What did I miss? 👀

Reactions: 2
This isn't a thread to discuss another thread. If you have concerns with a thread you can create a thread in forum biz to discuss it or reports posts in it.

Reactions: 1
Carole in particular looks as hard as nails, and looks pretty rough at times as well, I could see her in a catfight quite easily
Have you ever seen the tv show The Windsor’s (I think it’s called). It’s really bad satire, some of it is funny ‘Ebola, Kate, you had Ebola!’ but the back story they have for Kate Middleton is that she comes from a long line of travellers and was a proficient fighter back in the day. You saying that about Carole made me think of that!

Has anyone here read the book ‘And what do you do?’ by Norman Baker? Was thinking of getting it for my mum for Christmas 😂
It’s meant to be a ‘hard-hitting analysis of the royal family, exposing its extravagant use of public money and the highly dubious behaviour of some among its ranks, whilst being critical of the knee-jerk sycophancy shown by the press and politicians’.
Amazon product

Reactions: 2
Anyone else that cant stand the royals?? Or is it just me, any news about them infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else that cant stand the royals?? Or is it just me, any news about them infuriates me
I’m all for them being abolished but whilst they’re here, I like the gossip about them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone here read the book ‘And what do you do?’ by Norman Baker? Was thinking of getting it for my mum for Christmas 😂
It’s meant to be a ‘hard-hitting analysis of the royal family, exposing its extravagant use of public money and the highly dubious behaviour of some among its ranks, whilst being critical of the knee-jerk sycophancy shown by the press and politicians’.
Amazon product
Yes. It’s a cracking read. Get it!

Have you ever seen the tv show The Windsor’s (I think it’s called). It’s really bad satire, some of it is funny ‘Ebola, Kate, you had Ebola!’ but the back story they have for Kate Middleton is that she comes from a long line of travellers and was a proficient fighter back in the day. You saying that about Carole made me think of that!

Amazon product
It’s a really good read. I see it has gone up in price. When I bought it in January the price had come down to £11.27 plus p&p £2.99 Well worth that and more.

Is it a newish publication? I need a paperback version.
When I first bought it I read it very quickly but I’m going to re-read it as my concentration/memory aren’t great. I was always a fast reader but nothing works the same nowadays. 😁

I saw that James Middleton, brother of Kate, has launched a freeze dried dog food range. It came up in an Insta sponsored ad. Only £3.10 a day to feed a 10kg dog. Hmm. 😬😏

• Haha
Have you ever seen the tv show The Windsor’s (I think it’s called). It’s really bad satire, some of it is funny ‘Ebola, Kate, you had Ebola!’ but the back story they have for Kate Middleton is that she comes from a long line of travellers and was a proficient fighter back in the day. You saying that about Carole made me think of that
I love The Windsors! ' I was replaced by a robot for 5 days and you didnt notice?' is my favourite Kate line 😀.
I think I read somewhere the actress is Rowan Atkinsons new young girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that James Middleton, brother of Kate, has launched a freeze dried dog food range. It came up in an Insta sponsored ad. Only £3.10 a day to feed a 10kg dog. Hmm. 😬😏
Was he the one with novelty marshmallows at £20 a pop?

Most other posh wastrels seem to focus on interior design or party planning. If he was from a lower class, his stuff would be all novelty cupcakes, dog dresses and Ann Summers parties. So he’s definitely following a pattern.

I look forward to his next hobby dressed up as a business. Maybe “dress like a duke” with a bunch of clothes from alibaba...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was he the one with novelty marshmallows at £20 a pop?

Most other posh wastrels seem to focus on interior design or party planning. If he was from a lower class, his stuff would be all novelty cupcakes, dog dresses and Ann Summers parties. So he’s definitely following a pattern.

I look forward to his next hobby dressed up as a business. Maybe “dress like a duke” with a bunch of clothes from alibaba...
Yes, he’s the one.

I am sure they had a documentary ready for Andrew's 60th but he has missed his chance now...whatever could they write for his 70th knowing what has gone on in his life lately...:(
Am way behind on this thread so what I’m about to say may already have been said or may get hate but... I think they should make a documentary about him for his 70th, warts and all. Too often in history, we see situations written out to suit societal norms but in reality without what was purported to have happened in a situation, how can society ever evolve? People need both sides of the story to make informed decisions, not just celebrations of wins and glory; regardless of whether you’re a member of the RF or not. Otherwise it just isn’t real life in my opinion.
Anyway, that’s my tuppence worth - I’ll get my coat :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Am way behind on this thread so what I’m about to say may already have been said or may get hate but... I think they should make a documentary about him for his 70th, warts and all. Too often in history, we see situations written out to suit societal norms but in reality without what was purported to have happened in a situation, how can society ever evolve? People need both sides of the story to make informed decisions, not just celebrations of wins and glory; regardless of whether you’re a member of the RF or not. Otherwise it just isn’t real life in my opinion.
Anyway, that’s my tuppence worth - I’ll get my coat :D
😀
Andrew could be interviewed from his Metropolitan Correctional Centre jail cell, or somewhere equally suitable. I don’t know the names of any others. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😀
Andrew could be interviewed from his Metropolitan Correctional Centre jail cell, or somewhere equally suitable. I don’t know the names of any others. Lol
He’d probably be more comfortable in a bath .. somewhere.. with the interviewer sucking his toes. Or him theirs. :D

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.