The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tudors are my faves!
The last of the Plantaganets are fascinating too. Edward IV married a commoner and had a whole load of kids, including the Princes in the Tower. Their daughter is Henry's mother. She fell in love with Richard III and then married Henry VII. One of those probably had her brothers killed. It was rumoured that a curse was put on the male line of those who had killed the Princes. Richard's son died, then Henry VII eldest son died and the Tudors we done for a couple of generations later. I went to the Tower of London when I was a kid and bought a book on them from the gift shop and became obsessed with them! Then I forgot about them until quite recently when I picked up the Phillipa Gregory novels.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
James Middleton posted a video online recently, probably 2 weeks or so ago he shaved off beard , his gf had never seen him without it, he went to show her and she was sitting in their garden with Mike and Carole both there.
This. If they were separated, for years, they wouldn't isolate together.
I've never bought the rumours of them having separated.
They not only appear together for obvious PR (eg Xmas walk at Sandringham), they also holiday together.
It's not impossible to split of course, a number of people separate or divorce after decades of marriage, but there's just nothing indicating as much in the Midd's case.

Same! That is the sort of thing they should have in Madame Tussauds. I went recently and was unimpressed with most of what they had to offer.

I'm loving the spread of gossip, from modern day to Diana to the Tudors.
Mme T's would be so much better with such historic things!

Love the spread, too!

As long as it all stays civil and people don't attack others for their opinion (or long memory) I'm all good, I think this thread and the celeb thread are my faves right now :LOL:

Reactions: 6
The last of the Plantaganets are fascinating too. Edward IV married a commoner and had a whole load of kids, including the Princes in the Tower. Their daughter is Henry's mother. She fell in love with Richard III and then married Henry VII. One of those probably had her brothers killed. It was rumoured that a curse was put on the male line of those who had killed the Princes. Richard's son died, then Henry VII eldest son died and the Tudors we done for a couple of generations later. I went to the Tower of London when I was a kid and bought a book on them from the gift shop and became obsessed with them! Then I forgot about them until quite recently when I picked up the Phillipa Gregory novels.
Omg yes Elizabeth woodville who ‘bewitched’ him! 🧙🏻‍♀️ I think one of my favourite days out ever is when I went to the Tower of London, my boyfriend wasn’t so keen 😅

On Twitter I know of two hashtags, but would like to know if there are more sources!

Edit

And this profile
Jut had a brief read through...I think we are in for a bumpy ride 😳😱

Reactions: 2
Heck, yes.

This is the best screenshot of the Diana thing I could find so far (alleged tapes of her detailing the Windsors's involvement in sex trafficking and that kind of stuff, which I'd usually put away as conspiracy stuff, because I swear I've read this same conspiracy on literally any celeb death in the last 4 or so years, but knowing Andy, Epstein etc I'd say this could well be true)

Search the # "princess Diana"

Then there's this, seems to be all about Epstein & Co.

The thing about the Diana death conspiracy is a number of theories.
One being she knew too much about them (eg look at this Anon stuff, that's in that territory),
secondly her involvement in the landmine thing, that was too political and was undercutting finance in arms dealings.
That she was with muslims involved (to phrase it like that) was a minor issue.

Whether she was killed or not is to me still up in the air, but a fun debate.
Though even if she was, some "irregular" things were imo still logical, like embalming her so quickly (the heat and all that).

BTW Anon have Twitter profiles as well, well worth a look, but I just started looking for Anon stuff, so have nothing more of interest.

Epstein's Little Black Book (I've seen a handwritten version of this months ago, this one seems to omit the numbers, def omits e-mail addresses)

The Diana stuff above brings little new info to what I've heard so far, incl that Phil gave orders.

I do hope for more 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
Heck, yes.

This is the best screenshot of the Diana thing I could find so far (alleged tapes of her detailing the Windsors's involvement in sex trafficking and that kind of stuff, which I'd usually put away as conspiracy stuff, because I swear I've read this same conspiracy on literally any celeb death in the last 4 or so years, but knowing Andy, Epstein etc I'd say this could well be true)

Search the # "princess Diana"

Then there's this, seems to be all about Epstein & Co.

The thing about the Diana death conspiracy is a number of theories.
One being she knew too much about them (eg look at this Anon stuff, that's in that territory),
secondly her involvement in the landmine thing, that was too political and was undercutting finance in arms dealings.
That she was with muslims involved (to phrase it like that) was a minor issue.

Whether she was killed or not is to me still up in the air, but a fun debate.
Though even if she was, some "irregular" things were imo still logical, like embalming her so quickly (the heat and all that).

BTW Anon have Twitter profiles as well, well worth a look, but I just started looking for Anon stuff, so have nothing more of interest.

Epstein's Little Black Book (I've seen a handwritten version of this months ago, this one seems to omit the numbers, def omits e-mail addresses)

The Diana stuff above brings little new info to what I've heard so far, incl that Phil gave orders.

I do hope for more 🙈
If all this or even a fraction turns out to be true I won’t be a fan of the royals anymore 😂😭

Reactions: 1
I think there must be more on Di in documents, as the screenshot doesn't detail everything I've read in tweets on the current leak.

If all this or even a fraction turns out to be true I won’t be a fan of the royals anymore 😂😭
LOL Good thing I don't particularly like them anyway and wish they'd go orff and turn it all into a rep 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
They're taking down lots of it on both twitter and Facebook. But oh my God - the amount of child rape that Trump was involved in is terrifying. Now we know what Russia had on him.

• Wow
They're taking down lots of it on both twitter and Facebook. But oh my God - the amount of child rape that Trump was involved in is terrifying. Now we know what Russia had on him.
I’ve seen the posts - but they just look like conspiracy theories to me, I can’t find anything to back any of it up?
i would imagine that Twitter, FB are required to take stuff down - as it would be classed as defamation if it’s left?
If anyone has found anything that’s not rumour or a conspiracy theory - please put links up, I would love to read them. Not anonymous folk though - or names, that look made up.

Reactions: 3
I worry for what will happen to the world if all this is true 😰 like, what happens? Who arrests these people if it all goes deep into the authorities?

I’ve read the twitter stuff - but can’t find links to any evidence?
Neither can I, though too many tweets are coming in and I'm doing other things, so am losing interest in looking further 🙈

There's links to an old Guardian article, which also talks about tapes of hers, where she details rape in BP, one of Charles's staff was involved, I can't recall his name, but it's been mentioned in the tweets. The guy was a major bully and there were numours problems in Chuck's household (ie amongst his staff and how his top guy handled the lower people), Charles had to eventually fire him, but then re-employed him in a different position as "freelancer". It's actually shocking, as well as Charles's friendships with several p*dos (Saville, that bishop and others).

Diana's sister heard the tapes and their existence is confirmed, they might be gone by now.

"The tape was heard by Mr Burrell and Diana's sister, Lady Sarah McCorquodale, shortly after the princess died. But when Lady McCorquodale asked Mr Burrell for the box to be returned to her, the tape and the other items were missing.

Mr Burrell denies having them and has claimed that they disappeared from the butler's pantry.

Though detectives cannot find the missing tape, they were told by Lady McCorquodale that it contains an account of the alleged rapes."

And here

She might well have known about Saville, as she was involved with the same hospitals where Saville molested patients and corpses, I'd bet she knew a lot. Then all that's coming out about Andy and Epstein...

Whether she was bumped off or not.. It's undeniable things were going on and she was aware.
She told the paps she called she'd have "earth shattering news", something in those words, shortly before her death.
Conspiracies like to claim she wanted to make a pregnancy or engagement announcement, which is imo utter BS, but I think she may have wanted to expose these things, starting with Charles's staff and perhaps working her way up: a member of the RF (Andy, who knows who else in what ways?) being a rapist, not just staff.

These things are shocking now, but imagine them coming out then?

That's quite a problem, I'm reading as well that Twitter is busy deleting loads of stuff.

I’ve seen the posts - but they just look like conspiracy theories to me, I can’t find anything to back any of it up?
i would imagine that Twitter, FB are required to take stuff down - as it would be classed as defamation if it’s left?
If anyone has found anything that’s not rumour or a conspiracy theory - please put links up, I would love to read them. Not anonymous folk though - or names, that look made up.

They don't always delete things just because they're not true. They are busy deleting Epstein and Trump stuff, too, which is backed by papers published from the actual court cases.

The Diana tapes are confirmed too, by Burrell, Diana's sister Sarah and are lodged in court papers as existing with details given only as "contains rape allegations within BP".

Edit: The staff member who bullied and raped is Michael Fawcett. This has been public knowledge for years and as I said, Charles eventually fired him (after years(!!!!) of resisting dismissing him) and immediately re-hired him on some type of "freelance" "advisor/consultant" basis/role.

Some like to say he's Charles's "true non-negotiable, not Camilla".

Seeing how he sticks with Fawcett... Yeah.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. It sounds like as of today Prince Andrew has now been "retired" and taken off any Royal Duties. And unrelated to Andrew, I wonder if Kate and Wills have sent Charlotte in to school today whilst George stays at home.

Reactions: 1
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. It sounds like as of today Prince Andrew has now been "retired" and taken off any Royal Duties. And unrelated to Andrew, I wonder if Kate and Wills have sent Charlotte in to school today whilst George stays at home.
Hum interesting about the Perv of York, I would think that Charlotte goes to a private school and they are not opening their doors until the autumn, state school kids can be lab rats until then.

Reactions: 5
I think the royal advisors have probably got two historic options as far as Andrew is concerned. They can either make him 'do a Profumo' and quietly (but with the odd tip-off to friendly media) get him doing 'good works' (an unlikely prospect, however, given what a profound solipsist he is), or 'encourage' him to bugger off to another country and keep well away from public life. What they surely can't afford to do is to let him just stay in the UK and wander about like Banquo's ghost. When you've got an individual who is pretty much uncontrollable and untrustworthy, like him, probably all you can do is disown him and push him far away.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.