The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
e been reading the pathologist Dr Richard Shepherds memoir ‘unnatural causes’ and he was involved in princess Dianas post MOrtem, he said it was a tragic accident and a tiny injury in the wrong place which caused her death - had she been wearing a seat belt she’d be alive today.
He does raise a few questions around the wider circumstances of her death though including the mysterious white Fiat that disappeared afterwards.
My thoughts are had there been a plot to murder her, it was successful, but by default.

Reactions: 10
e been reading the pathologist Dr Richard Shepherds memoir ‘unnatural causes’ and he was involved in princess Dianas post MOrtem, he said it was a tragic accident and a tiny injury in the wrong place which caused her death - had she been wearing a seat belt she’d be alive today.
He does raise a few questions around the wider circumstances of her death though including the mysterious white Fiat that disappeared afterwards.
My thoughts are had there been a plot to murder her, it was successful, but by default.
I don’t see how a pathologist’s thoughts on a white Fiat are any more relevant than anyone else’s, but the information about the lack of a seatbelt being what did for her is telling. Death by her own stupidity.

Reactions: 11

WTF... she barely works!!
I smell bullshit. A "source" hasn't leaked her views before, so why would they start now?

Migraine and Harribos actions have caused undue stress and tit on the whole family, without question.

Reactions: 24
I smell bullshit. A "source" hasn't leaked her views before, so why would they start now?

Migraine and Harribos actions have caused undue stress and tit on the whole family, without question.
I agree its bullshit but this is a Meghan and Harry free zone please!

Reactions: 7

Exactly! ‘There goes their school runs’ - schools aren’t even open!! And they have nannies (plural) and other staff for the day to day stuff. I’m sure they’ll cope. She has no idea about real life.
Exhausted and trapped my arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Autocarrot is a pain - I spotted it telling Facebook that I was partly-dead yesterday instead of partly-deaf.
it's a nightmare. I text a friend once to ask her if she'd enjoyed the Billy Joel concert and it came out as 'Bully F**k concert'

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It's the Daily Fail 🙄

Exactly! ‘There goes their school runs’ - schools aren’t even open!! And they have nannies (plural) and other staff for the day to day stuff. I’m sure they’ll cope. She has no idea about real life.
Exhausted and trapped my arse!!
By all accounts they have just one nanny.

Reactions: 4
The has been debunked years ago.

She wasn’t pregnant and was on the pill, in fact she’d just had a period. This has been back up by lots of her friends. Her injuries were catastrophic and that’s why she died.

It’s fine to believe the conspiracy’s if that floats your boat, but don’t post them as fact when it’s actually a lot of tosh.

Wasn't posting a conspiracy theory, my dad worked on the papers and it was reported at the time. I believe the establishment covered this salient fact up, they have form for cover ups but why would my dad lie about it? He had no skin in the game, so to speak.

Reactions: 8
Ha, of course, sorry.
Thats OK I just get bored of them. Theyve gone let them get on with it. The others are still here and need to be held to account. If that story isnt bullshit she really needs a reality check. I doubt any of the Royals would be stupid enough to complain about their lot especially at a time like this even if, as I suspect they would rather not have to swan around pretending to care about us!

Reactions: 5
I might be wrong but wasn’t there evidence that both the seatbelts in the back had been tampered with?

Reactions: 2
Wasn't posting a conspiracy theory, my dad worked on the papers and it was reported at the time. I believe the establishment covered this salient fact up, they have form for cover ups but why would my dad lie about it? He had no skin in the game, so to speak.
There was a lot of stories going around at the time about the whole situation, not all of them would have been true.

Thats OK I just get bored of them. Theyve gone let them get on with it. The others are still here and need to be held to account. If that story isnt bullshit she really needs a reality check. I doubt any of the Royals would be stupid enough to complain about their lot especially at a time like this even if, as I suspect they would rather not have to swan around pretending to care about us!
I know what you mean. I'll never mention the unmentionables on here again. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I might be wrong but wasn’t there evidence that both the seatbelts in the back had been tampered with?
That's one thing I remember, that allegedly Diana wore seatbelts "religiously", but they didn't work in the Mercedes...

There are some things about that accident that do have me wondering. I'm not certain on either argument, some things don't make sense and otherwise it is easy to blow simple things into conspiracies...

The pregnancy rumour has been debunked by many, one of the things is that she was with Dodi for only 3 or so weeks.
If she was pregnant, it wasn't Dodi's and the engagement rumours are also ludicrous.
She was said to have accepted the invitation and called the paps to make Hasnat Khan jealous, who just broke up with her during "a yelling match in the dead of night in Kensington Gardens".
I also think Hasnat really loved her, it speaks volumes that he's one of the very few to not have sold his story.

I'll just say that the "fight over tights" story on the bridesmaids' outfits between Kate & Meg sounds like utter codswallop to me, as it's not protocol or a requirement for little girls to wear them, only adult (or teens upwards) women.

Catherine Howard's story is heartbreaking.
If anyone wants to add some more history, I'm all ears!

Reactions: 12
That's one thing I remember, that allegedly Diana wore seatbelts "religiously", but they didn't work in the Mercedes...

There are some things about that accident that do have me wondering. I'm not certain on either argument, some things don't make sense and otherwise it is easy to blow simple things into conspiracies...

The pregnancy rumour has been debunked by many, one of the things is that she was with Dodi for only 3 or so weeks.
If she was pregnant, it wasn't Dodi's and the engagement rumours are also ludicrous.
She was said to have accepted the invitation and called the paps to make Hasnat Khan jealous, who just broke up with her during "a yelling match in the dead of night in Kensington Gardens".
I also think Hasnat really loved her, it speaks volumes that he's one of the very few to not have sold his story.

I'll just say that the "fight over tights" story on the bridesmaids' outfits between Kate & Meg sounds like utter codswallop to me, as it's not protocol or a requirement for little girls to wear them, only adult (or teens upwards) women.

Catherine Howard's story is heartbreaking.
If anyone wants to add some more history, I'm all ears!
I think as others have said that there are easier ways to get people killed than a car crash. There were lots of people passing the buck at the time, including the press deflecting negative attention from the actions of paps, who they all use onto the Royals for not coming to London etc So who knows what the truth was?
I love the Tudors. They are so dreadful. Ive been reading lots of historical novels while on lockdown. It sounds like Henry was probably more or less impotent according to Thomas Boleyn before he was executed, so he basically got rid of Anne and Anne of Cleves because he blamed them for his impotence. I havent seen much on Kathryn Howard but the Duke of Norfolk. What a scumbag. And to end up with 2 of your neices executed by the King!

Reactions: 8
If the DM has taught me anything, it’s that royals and celebrities think they are above all motoring laws. They are forever getting photographed not wearing belts, having a kid on their lap in a car, parking in disabled spots etc

Also worth mentioning that the RF has more or less always taken the approach of never commenting on or taking legal action over newspaper stories, so “a senior royal source says” is always most likely to be the newspaper guessing at something - if only because a guess by a journo in a made up story costs nothing, whereas a source who could lose their prestigious job would want paying handsomely

It's the Daily Fail 🙄

By all accounts they have just one nanny.
Oh! Sorry, I was going by what had been said earlier in this thread, that they have a full-time nanny (the one sometimes seen publicly) and then a few part-time nannies in addition.

Reactions: 1
Diana was pregnant when she died. My dad worked on the papers and the news came down the wire that she was pregnant. She was still alive when medics got to her and expected by them to survive the crash but because she wasn't taken to the closest hospital she bled out and died. She informed the medics that she was pregnant.
I find that hard to believe. She was only with Dido a couple of weeks. I have 2 kids, and each time I didn’t know for 4 weeks that I was pregnant.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.