The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put her hand fiddling down to nerves. I very much doubt it was so we would notice her ring! I think she has more important things to worry about.
Definitely nerves. I fiddle with my ring all the time and don’t even realise I’m doing it normally. She’s not the most over confident public speaker and it’s not an easy topic she’s talking about.
---
really telling that william didn’t sit beside her as she made that announcement what a useless prick
Because it was her announcement to make, not his. Why would he sit there silently next to her?

Reactions: 31
Gogglebox have just had put an announcement on that it was filmed prior to today's announcement from the Princess of Wales ..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If it wasn’t for the tit storm they could have got away with not telling the kids. They’re too young for this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The way she kept looking down in that video was heartbreaking. You could see that she was really struggling to speak about it.

Reactions: 24
If it wasn’t for the tit storm they could have got away with not telling the kids. They’re too young for this.
I don’t know… I have kids the same age and it would take a lot to keep it from the oldest 2, in particular. Kids generally aren’t stupid and pick up a lot of what is going on around them. My 10 year old would figure it out.

Reactions: 17
What bravery to share like that with the entire world, but how hideous that she was forced to share like that, to quash the wild conspiracies.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know… I have kids the same age and it would take a lot to keep it from the oldest 2, in particular. Kids generally aren’t stupid and pick up a lot of what is going on around them. My 10 year old would figure it out.
They wouldn’t have wanted to put the pressure on them of keeping that to themselves at school. They’re too young for that.

Ah god I don't comment on here but my heart breaks for her. The internet can be brilliant for many things but also equally toxic for many things. My goodness the things I've seen on socials about her 😔. Her kids are still very young but also at that age where they can read and have friends that may have heard things. I just hope people just stop now and respect her wishes and my goodness I hope she makes a full recovery.

Reactions: 25
You cannot keep it from children, my nephew 3, not even living in the same house as his Grandad - though there a lot because time - knew. Things change, patterns change, someone’s resting more than usual, the atmosphere is different. Zero chance - cookoo land.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You cannot keep it from children, my nephew 3, not even living in the same house as his Grandad - though there a lot because time - knew. Things change, patterns change, someone’s resting more than usual, the atmosphere is different. Zero chance - cookoo land.
Who bleeping cares about timelines. She's a mother who's recently found out she's got cancer and is not only navigating this herself but to her 3 young children.
We don't need to know the ins and outs about who was told when - has this not taught us that the media circus is senseless and unnecessary.

Let them deal with it privately. It's clear the announcement has been once the kids have broke up from school, and that's probably as much for their peers and parents as for the media.

Leave them alone.

Reactions: 22
Pardon?

I was responding, in defence of this family, that they could not have kept it from their children if it weren’t for the “shitshow”. They couldn’t nor should the perception be that they have failed because they haven’t.

I lost my father, quickly, to brutal pancreatic cancer 4 months ago. Sit down.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Self reflect on why you desperately wanted this to be her being murdered/abused/cheated on rather than giving her that time.
---
what? I never said anything like that and by they i meant her PR team because she became their collateral damage. I never wished her any harm . By your words it is clear who wanted this to happen and that's not me. Self reflect.

my mother never told me about numerous procedures she had done when I was nearing 10, “to protect me”, and I found out from my playground friend. I never felt I could trust her since then - I know it might seem trivial. But kids sense so much

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.