The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Royal Fashion Police on Instagram? Still today after the announcement she is speculating on what exactly is wrong with Kate and going on about how she isnt speculating but that she exactly what she is doing. She also said she stands for compassion when she is constantly slating Kate. I used to follow her but she became very critical of Kate in the last year and I unfollowed.

Reactions: 4
I can't help but feel for them - even when diagnosed early and with a good prognosis given, a cancer diagnosis is a hell of a hit to the psyche. Has you contemplating your mortality, and with three young kids that had to be a hell of a mental obstacle course to deal with personally and then explain in an age-appropriate manner. All while recovering from a major surgery.

Hopefully this will at least quiet all but the most determined conspiracy theorists.

Reactions: 28
Very sad news and something I'm sure none of us expected.

On the subject of their three children. They have no doubt been told about their grandfather's cancer diagnosis, not least because if they hadn't, it would have been mentioned in school, and there may have been subsequent playground/classroom discussion. Then BOOM, Catherine gets the news that she also needs preventative treatment for cancer.

Those poor children. By accident of birth, all three live in a world where the entire population is interested in everything their parents do (not to mention the spurious claims of affairs), and they will never be afforded privacy. And now they need to deal with the news that their Mummy also 'has cancer'

On the topic of the KP comms team, I was shocked and saddened by their behaviour when the Mother's Day photograph was 'killed' by the press agencies - Imagine hearing that use of language when PW and POW knew the cancer diagnosis. The mind boggles how they processed that. KP Comms team threw the POW under the proverbial bus, which is even more shocking knowing that she had cancer (assuming they had shared this news at this time, and even if they hadn't, they treated her appallingly.

I feel that this set up today's statement and tone, and Catherine had no option but to release the recording, bravely talking directly to the camera, as anything else would have been passed off as a conspiracy theory. Note the daffodils and trees resplendent with blossoms in the background to quash further theories.

During her time away, KP should recruit a new and dynamic comms team who possess empathy and understanding of how to react in today's modern ways of communication.

Wishing Catherine good health.

Edited for ease of reading - its late in Kent!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
On top of all William is dealing with, I am sure it's not lost on him that he lost his mother as a child and it must be weighing heavily on him that he would never want the same for his children.

You would have to have a heart of stone not to feel terribly sorry for him and the whole family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Does anyone follow Royal Fashion Police on Instagram? Still today after the announcement she is speculating on what exactly is wrong with Kate and going on about how she isnt speculating but that she exactly what she is doing. She also said she stands for compassion when she is constantly slating Kate. I used to follow her but she became very critical of Kate in the last year and I unfollowed.
That's Elizabeth Holmes behind that account, I'm sure of it. She can't help herself

Reactions: 4
I can’t with that art. Using someone’s cancer diagnosis to promote your own brand seems a pretty crappy thing to do.

Reactions: 25
William must be terrified of his children losing their mother so young like he did. I can't imagine what they've been going through. I hope she makes a full recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
THE Elizabeth Holmes or someone else I’ve never heard of but should know who they are? 😂💀
Shes a vapid little witch who lives in California and wrote a book once about royal fashion. She's wedged right up meghan and Harry's anus's. I suspect this to be her other account

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that Baroness Bruck on X is still going after Catherine (and William)? She hasn't been a fan at all for a while, but I thought that she might let up for a bit at this point?

Reactions: 2
On top of all William is dealing with, I am sure it's not lost on him that he lost his mother as a child and it must be weighing heavily on him that he would never want the same for his children.

You would have to have a heart of stone not to feel terribly sorry for him and the whole family.
I also thought this, I cant imagine whats going through his mind, poor man:(.
---
There was an article in last Sunday's mail saying he had hired a valet having previously not been keen to use one and Kate usually helps with his outfits for engagement's etc, now I understand why.

Reactions: 10
Kates annoucement really shook me more than I thought it would. Its almost a mirror of my diagnosis. Tumour on the ovary, was told it was just a dermoid, 6 weeks after removal and had a phone call to say it was cancer. Because of my age (24) had a full hysterectomy, chemo and radio. With 2 small kids, 9 months and 2 years old, it was devastating. I really really hope hers was also contained and caught early

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.