The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’re saying some one accessed Kate’s medical information, Isn’t that logged? I’m not a nurse and I don’t work for the NHS but I thought it left a trail? As in, if you looked at some ones info, the system would show you’d looked it up. Or is it different in private hospitals?

Reactions: 5
We’re going to look back at the whole mania of ”where’s Kate” and think “wtf was all that about”.

I’ve not seen anything such a random and unexpected response to something since the panic-buying of toilet roll at the start of Covid.

Reactions: 37
Really excellent points, and made me realise a few things (hearts and minds) and I love marquess of upthebumley

Reactions: 4
Her legs are so skinny cos they take the fat for the bbl hope that helps xx

Reactions: 14
I'm in nz. I used to work in hr in Healthcare.
So diff systems. But I imagine the same.

But yes everything would be logged.
They can track every file you've looked into.
Every keystroke if they need too.

They'd know who and when someone accessed her file.

I imagine they would be asked to justify why they accessed her file.

It's not ok. Everyone deserves privacy while getting medical care.

Reactions: 26
The nearest thing to it I can think of was in 1985 in Ireland, when we were still in a long and dismal recession and that Summer the weather was really really bad, not just rain but floods and the hay was ruined, and someone said they saw a statue move. It was a statue of the Virgin Mary in a grotto in the arse end of nowhere in Co. Cork. Well didn't the whole country go mad altogether and head down to Ballinspittle to see it, and the next thing you know there were moving Virgin Mary statues up and down the country, and people were going on about optical illusions and the power of suggestion, but they were still getting mad into it. Then it all died down and we forgot about it.

Reactions: 25
If you are AI then you’re my clone. I could have written this post!
---
OMG, yes! Both I and Mr Puf’n’Stuf’ were taken as kids to Ballinspittle by our respective families back in the day. My aunt’s husband claimed he saw it move. I was 12 at the time and thought he was nuts. I’ve passed that grotto a few times since, all quiet now but mad to think of the mania at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Presumably now that we all know and "accept" that photos can be photoshopped and played around with, it sets the groundwork for Andrew to suggest his most infamous photo to date was the product of Photoshop too???
I remember someone claiming online somewhere that it was a photoshop a couple of years ago. If he hadn’t done that stupid sweaty betty interview it could have just gone away. But then he broke the golden rule- never complain, never explain.
I’m half expecting the queen to come back from the dead at this stage at Easter to sort out this mess ffs!
---
The loo roll was a mental thing as when we were stuck in our houses we could have just had a quick shower. I was panic buying wine as they threatened to close the off licences here lol

Reactions: 11
Gossip, not barking mad conspiracy theories!

Reactions: 6
I don't know about England healthcare stuff, but here everyone has their own card and id imagine it's all locked down in private hospital so that users have to be given permission for each patient to access their data.

Although with people leaving their cards about and easy to look over someone's shoulder for a password there's no guarantee that the login used to access was by that person.

It sounds more like someone tried to access her file, got a denied message, it was logged and an alarm triggered. If they actually got data I think they'd of sold it to tmz for enough to buy a house and it would have been out there quicker than the story of this "hack".

Reactions: 6
I think the Mail are deliberately using a photo where she looks a bit ‘older’ there.

Reactions: 5
A lot of that is rumour spread after she died. Coincidentally at a time when Charles and Camilla were looking for approval to marry.
Julia Carling was a presenter on The Big Breakfast and she made no secret of her hatred of Diana during the papers review. I remember it well. This was before Diana died

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.