Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
Can’t believe this was missed by their PR. They know how conspiratorial everyone has got. Surely even if it was to big you’d just put it on for the photo.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it doesn’t currently fit. If she’s on steroids she might well have very bloated fingers.

Reactions: 26

elliebee27

VIP Member
We definitely aren’t being told the full story. There is something going on more than K recovering from an op. I doubt we’ll ever really know the absolute truth about it all either, why would we 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it is pretty simple. She had surgery. Probably bowel-related with the recovery time? A stoma? She doesn't want to be seen in public until she wants to be, which I can understand, especially because I personally think she seems to be both vapid and vain, as well as very conscious of her image. William pretty much refuses to work, so there is a vacuum. He drops out of his godfather's funeral for 'personal reasons'. Their PR responses have been snippy, curt, and hostile. Kate edits a photo together poorly and they release it for Mother's Day as they usually do but it is so obviously stitched together, PA can't run it in good faith. William throws Kate under the bus - I do think she edited them, they're so poorly done, if they hired someone they are terrible - instead of his PR. Yet, it is not as if William listens to anyone anyway. In the vacuum of news about them and William being barely visible after Kate was settled in at home when he could do a few engagements a week (not like he does, mind you, ever), internet nutters came to the fore. KP failed the PR lesson here.

Occam's Razor - simplest explanation is the correct one imo. She had surgery and they handled this very, very poorly indeed and frankly, I find Kate lazy and workshy, but it must be stressful to have all this on top of recovering because her husband's hires are bungling idiots as is her husband.

moldwarp

VIP Member
At this point I'm honestly starting to give some credence to the divorce rumours. I think they've split due to that Rosie Cholmoneley-dingdong-whateverhernameis and Kate just isn't cooperating with playing happy families in public. The Palace tried to manipulate an old photo to bring certain details, like teeth or hair or whatever, up to date, and didn't do it well enough. Oooh dear.

• Haha

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
We definitely aren’t being told the full story. There is something going on more than K recovering from an op. I doubt we’ll ever really know the absolute truth about it all either, why would we 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree. Something is off about the whole thing. Why is it shrouded in so much secrecy… could she be gravely ill? The photograph in the car looks absolutely nothing like her. And now badly edited pics. come on, I can photoshop my Instagram selfies with a £2.99 app better than the one they realised. Makes me think it wasn’t Kate who did it… she’s really into photography isn’t she? So she’ll use photoshop often, Apologies for being sexist but I feel it’s more likely a man to overlook those little details…. Something doesn’t add up.
---
Not forgetting that they strategically released the information about Charles cancer at the exact same time as Kate’s surgery, so they absolutely wanted to divert as much attention away from her from as possible from the off

Last edited:

moldwarp

VIP Member
Interesting article in the DM this morning about the unfolding of events.
It refers to
If it’s her, it proves to me that her face is swollen from meds and she wants to hide away for a bit.
Surely those tweets can’t be genuine?! They surely wouldn’t be monumentally stupid enough to photoshop her into a car when she wasn’t there?! 😱
Hmmm I dunno this is the British monarchy ey, they have form for doing monumentally stupid things. Going all the way back to one summer in 1066 during a little battle when King Harold went "gosh this visor is really heavy, let me just raise it a minute so I can see clearly and get some air across my eyes" lolol

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There’s edited pictures and then there’s badly photoshopped ones. This one is very badly photoshopped. The press will almost certainly know the truth anyway, KP have added petrol to the flames by being so inept.

Fi scot

Even the image of her in the car staring out the window turned away from William

Make it make sense!

All she has to do is turn her head! Why’s the cameraman at the wrong side? Is there only 1 cameraman? I think they are trolling at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

stardust21

VIP Member
If they’re covering up a split/divorce, then what’s the end game? Do you think they’re just going to use AI/body doubles/photoshop until William dies? Where will the real Kate go to live out her days?
It just makes no sense. If they’ve split, what the fuck would be the point in covering it up? And for how long?
I mean the divorce conspiracy is the dumbest of them all in my opinion. Why on earth would William agree to lie that Kate had, had major surgery. It will just look like he’s been an absolute cunt in April when it comes out. “William leaves bed ridden wife” etc. would be a PR disaster.

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I mean, the children are very much at an age where they don’t necessarily grow a lot every single year or every month. So I wouldn’t be confused if Charlotte still somewhat fits into some of her tops from last year. Especially with December last year is just 3 months ago. Her hair would also not hand onto the floor but she has probably a length to which it gets cut to when it gets too long. And if we know anything about Kate it’s that she loves to shop for the same item in several colours. So I wouldn’t be surprised to find the same item in several sizes for the children. And her “casual” clothes get worn a lot. So why shouldn’t Kate be in the same clothes from the last couple of years?
But it’s also completely possible that the photo is from last year. I mean December 23 was just 3 months. For the Walses that is actually vert current. I mean, they put summer holidays photos on their Christmas cards.
---
They never said she would come back at Easter. They said she wouldn’t come back till AFTER Easter. So while I think we will see an appearance at Easter, she could also come back later and it would still be well within what they initially announced.

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
If it were any of us not having our wedding ring on in a photo it wouldn’t matter one jot. But we are not the future Queen. This error would never have occurred ordinarily and I believe it’s her way and possibly his of telling us something is up.

I truly feel sad for Kate, she doesn’t deserve to take the blame for the “editing” and her being in the car with him yesterday was just laughable.

• Sick
  • Heart

Soncna

I cannot believe what a mess has developed for RF in such a short time, From Christmas walk with all the smiles to this PR disaster which is getting messier every day.
My opinion on William cheating- why everyone believes that there was/ is only Rose, There maybe other women. Regarding divorce- he will loose much more than Kate, What is better than to have a perfect cover wife and someone else in the backgroud. He learned from his granddad. - if the numerous rumours about Prince Phillip are true.

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
They’ve royally pissed this strategy up. They’ve given ammo to conspiracies and theories from day dot and want to pretend everything is fine.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I don't think PA and Reuters would do this, they're global agencies, the UK is such a tiny part of their operations and market. I genuinely think it's more about, they don't want to be seen to be accepting such obviously manipulated pics.
It’s their reputation at stake. Yes, in the general scheme of things is not really that important … a family photo tweaked to give a glossier picture … but they are dealing with all kinds of photographs from terrorist events to war photos. Getting a reputation for allowing edited/manipulated images isn’t something they would want. Some things are actually bigger than the RF and their PR games.

• Heart

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
I don’t care if I get called a conspiracy theorist on here but I honestly believe that something is really going wrong with the Prince and Princess of Wales. Nothing is adding up and the KP PR is beyond strange right now.
I just think whatever the surgery was, it was major and for something serious. KP's plan of vagueness has backfired and they are handling it poorly.

EffingDust

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine they’ll ever divorce, no matter how much their marriage has or hasn’t gone through the wringer or will in the future.

Staying married means William can shag who he likes within their circles, as the aristocracy always have, and Kate’s entire life has lead up to where she is now.

Divorcing means William gets no peace from the press about who he’s dating next and no peaceful extra-marital messing about, and Kate gets all of the shit of being a royal (having her appearance and every moved pulled apart) with less of the resource and none of the protection that being married to him provides.

even if they literally hated each other, not saying they do, I think they’ll stay together until the bitter end.