Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Been lurking and loving the chaos of this whole thread.

The only thing that's bothering me is why people think all this weird shit points to divorce. As in, what would be the big fucking deal be if they got divorced? Royals love divorce!

In theory, yes divorce is common and they’ve got precedent however what they won’t want is him ascending the throne newly separated with a divorce pending if KC’s cancer isn’t survivable. They have attracted a tonne of controversy in recent times, the UK is on its knees with folk struggling to heat and eat and we’ll be expected to foot the bill for another state funeral and subsequent coronation while also paying his legal fees. Kate is generally well thought of and without her I don’t think he’d have as much public favour - so much instability in a short space of time would be hugely challenging - many people are already calling for the abolishment of the monarchy. Add in the fact he’s allegedly showing up drunk/impaired to engagements, work shy at best and quick to temper I can’t see it going over well with the public.

I’ve also not a fucking clue how the legalities of the royal estates work but he stands to inherit a wild amount and it could create an absolute shit storm in the middle of a divorce situation I’d imagine, especially if there’s alleged infidelity.

I’m not a PR person but I see a lot of problems with this situation, though I dare say I’d be better at managing this crisis than KP 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I hinethink she’s had bowel surgery, possibly stoma fitted and wants to keep it private. They said she’s be out until after Easter at the earliest. I personally don’t see it as they’ve split, I dont think either of them have seemed unhappy together.

stardust21

VIP Member
I’m on the divorce side of it. I don’t think she wants a divorce, imagine never putting a foot wrong and you get to the point where you’re almost Queen and he says no, I don’t want you with me when I’m crowned. Either that, or she wants custody of the kids. I think William is the one who wants it done before he’s crowned King. I think it’ll create a bigger problem if his divorce comes after he’s crowned.
People don’t want to believe it because they’ve been fed this fantasy lifestyle of two madly in love people who met when they were young. They had a huge Royal wedding and 3 lovely kids. It’s about people not wanting to admit they fell for it. With Charles & Di, the cracks were there from the start. I mean even his engagement interview was forced wasn’t it? I dunno, may be I’m completely misunderstanding what I see but I think it’s been there all along. Purely because I don’t think they’re a family who ever learn. They don’t have any one else to criticise now Harry’s gone. People are also getting bored of the deflection on to him when ever the KP mess up. My nan always used to say “You reap what you sow in life”! I think Kates been thrown under the same bus that drives over anyone who stands in the way of the crown.

edited to say: I don’t think she’s had surgery either. I think she was served or told around Christmas and just hasn’t been playing ball. She’s refused to be seen. I don’t blame her either. And I think Charles released his health concerns to shift a bit of the focus for a while.
The thing with this theory, is that if it was William who wanted a divorce he is going to end up looking like the world’s most colossal cunt if they got a divorce within the next 6 months.

We’ve been told she had surgery that led to her staying in hospital for two week. That’s a hell of a long hospital stay. People would 100% be on her side and he would just look like such an asshole.

I think he has a lot more to lose than she does. And if she wanted a divorce why would she agree to this lie? Why not just come out and say because she’d be the winner in that situation too.

I don’t believe they have this fairytale love story. I reckon they’re like most couples with three young children. Life becomes a bit monotonous. They have more pressure than most because of the scrutiny and spotlight. But I equally think even if they didn’t like each other, at this point their lives are a lot better outwardly being together but leading separate personal lives.

Personally though, I’m still team fringe. New hair knew me, but Kate didn’t like the new me aspect.

• Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness, keeping up with this thread has turned into a full time job. It's like the Hinch threads back in the day/the days Philip Schofield and Huw Edwards broke Tattle. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

princesssparklepants

Allegedly how even the car one has been faked from an old picture 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄

Some of the comments man... How do these people manage to remember to keep breathing in and out?

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm calling for worldwide testing of B12 levels. Maybe that's the cause of this mass lunancy? Or Bono has been working with Apple to put something in everyones water.

The lack of information leaves a vacuum.

Their PR team isn't as big and as perfect as some may expect. Look at Taylor Swift with all the PR fuckups she's made recently - posting to mislead about a fan dying during her concert then leaving the family to crowdfund for a funeral, saying some silly gossip stuff was traumatic, drunk and bratty at the grammys and threatening legal action over the student publishing how many miles she flys her jet. But the british royal family have such wide appeal this stuff gets blown up way way more than the most famous person in showbiz at the moment.

Although I do hope they do something else to blow it up to the next level, before having a very very quiet rest of the year.😶

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
People saying 'who doesn't edit photographs, we all do it' are not getting it....THEY ARE THE ROYAL FAMILY FGS, if we lose the trust in them then who can we trust!

• Haha
  • Sick

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Here’s the thing. Those who eye roll at the latest theory, think the whole thing is out of control and it would be lovely if the fervour shown for this was shown to certain other public figures, won’t be convinced there’s anything nefarious happening.

And then those who think she’s dead, had a baby resulting in a deathly duel, is consulting divorce lawyers and trying to get Buckingham Palace in the divorce, had a botched BBL etc won’t be convinced otherwise.

It’s all a bit pointless really. I feel very sorry for her because a close pal had a horrific operation last year which left her housebound for two months and impacted her self confidence hugely and she’s not one of the worlds most photographed women.

TL;DR… a lot of people need to touch grass

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’m guessing Head of Photoshop for the Royal Household will be looking for a new job tomorrow. Oh to be a fly on the wall in KP communications, someone’s getting bollocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

elliebee27

VIP Member
royal-family-christmas-card.jpg

From 2015. Charlotte was copy/pasted in there and is floating. Lots of blurring around her. She looks far too large too. The way she's NOT held. It's all very weird!

• Haha
  • Angry

mee43

VIP Member
The Times has an interesting article about all this and is slightly shading William for his laziness and refusal to accept what the public expects and wants of its royals they pay for - visibility.
And that’s the truth of it.
It’s his job to take on these public engagements. He may not like it - not many of us do like our jobs.
But it sends all the wrong messages to be picking and choosing and refusing, when by accident of birth, you’ve got the most privileged lifestyle imaginable.
And I don’t resent anyone who is lucky enough to be born wealthy - thems the breaks.
But I do resent the sulky attitude William has when he has to do more than a handful of engagements.
He needs to step up and show he’s willing to properly put something back for all he has.
Otherwise he’s in danger of looking just as bad as his spoilt, whiny Brother/

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
The Harry-is-illegitimate crowd can't see past the red hair, when the eyes too close together, and jaw wider than the forehead are Spitting Image puppet classic Windsor.

• Haha