Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lammington

VIP Member
Wtf is going on with all this speculation🤣

Are the Royal Family even real anymore or have they been replaced with AI?!🙃Does Kate even exist?
None of them exist, it's all just holograms, AI, and photoshop. They were all killed off on Paddington's orders and now he runs the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
She gets papped unofficially and people say it’s a body double/Pippa. They release an official photo newly taken and with a note of thanks, and people say it’s AI/photoshopped. She could do a live broadcast on all the major channels holding up the days paper and giving a step by step account of her surgery and recovery and people would still say it was staged. People so badly want to find drama and conspiracy, but tell me again how irrelevant the royals are
Great post.

I'm going to take a break from here. The mad conspiracy stuff is doing my head in.

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The thing that makes me think it’s an older photo is that the leaves are really green. I haven’t seen any leaves that colour at the moment but it could be edited of course to brighten the photo.
The thing that annoys me is Louis’ hand, what is he doing with it haha!
Have you heard of evergreens?

The reaction to this photo is exactly why she has been hidden away. The scrutiny is unbelievable.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I definitely think, with the options being Charlotte wore the same top and tights, or Catherine is in a coma with a bad fringe, the coma is absolutely most likely.

• Haha

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
Now everyone feels sorry for her sons and think it was awful that they were made to come out and face the public at the time. I think this will all blow over when Kate appears again.
Yep, many of them the same people who lined the streets wailing and screaming about a woman they never met, upsetting her poor kids. It's the done thing in Ireland for the whole extended family and friends to walk behind the coffin, but anyone they pass by has to stop and stay quiet, men take off their hats, religious people bless themselves. During Covid instead of a procession, the mourners lined the streets 2m apart.

The footage of Winston Churchill's funeral is very dignified and moving - the streets are packed quiet respect, and even the cranes at the docks bowed down. It's the crowds at Diana's funeral who should be criticised, not the decision for the family to walk behind.

In years to come, this Where's Kate business might be seen as a bit intrusive and rude.

• Heart

wkdlass

I'm really not one for conspiracy theories but it wouldn't have hurt to put something like "the princess is recovering well at home" to put a stop to speculation
They did put out that statement and thanked the hospital staff and public for their well wishes

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I find it quite surprising that some people do believe it’s just abdominal surgery with 6-8 weeks off. I’m not having a go at the belief of that, some people don’t care or don’t think it’s anything out of the ordinary but after all the bullshit that family has put out there over the years, I’m sorry, I think there’s more to it! People shouldn’t be afraid to say that or say they disbelieve the PR statements. And all this fawning over Wills being the perfect caring husband and father who puts his families privacy first. We don’t know that. We don’t know what really goes on and I’ve seen more than one video of him looking at Kate like she’s the anti christ! People have to stop idolising these men and women. They’re not perfect. They are just surrounded by staff wanting them to appear that way.
What ever an any of us think, us mere little povs will never know the real reason behind any of it, anyway!
Non-keyhole abdominal surgery usually has that kind of recovery period though. The only abdominal surgery I've had is a Caesarean section, where the approved recovery is generally 6 - 8 weeks, often recommended not to drive for 6 weeks, etc. Abdo surgery involves cutting through skin, fat, multiple layers of muscle, before you even get to the relevant parts. All of these layers need time to heal. Not to mention the risk of wound infection, stitches busting, etc. There's a reason it's called major surgery. Sure, you can walk around after a day or two, but it's a long road to full recovery.

• Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Another weird thing was Kate being added to the MOD list for Trooping of the Colour. Then within a few hours her name had been scrubbed at KP's request. It isn't until June. Why not just leave it there as presumably (on the basis of what we have been told) Kate should be back doing royal duties after Easter. KP/William is being so heavy-handed and ridiculously secretive that it is inviting all this speculation.

mee43

VIP Member
I am at a loss as to how this has all snowballed and got out of hand and I suspect KP are too.
I feel like it all started going off from the moment William pulled out of that memorial service - where he was due to give a reading - citing personal reasons.
People started speculating about what the personal issue was, and everything just took off from there!

coconochanel

VIP Member
I still think it's as simple as Kate's had surgery and is not well enough for a photo etc but instead of being honest and just releasing a photo of her and the kids taken before her surgery for some reason they released a not very good photoshopped one and when asked when it was taken they tried to pass it off as being taken a 'few days ago'. Whoever is advising them and doing their PR need to sort it out!

I also think if anything else is going on behind the scenes its the worry and stress that they could become King and Queen far sooner than they imagined and I imagine that is definitely not what Kate wants with the kids being so young.

Reactions: 29

moldwarp

VIP Member
I find the statement strange in so far that the edited parts are really not important. Tiles anybody? Maybe she edited out an object. Gave Charlotte more hair. No idea what there is about the sweater arm and the zipper. I mean, what kind of editing did she think she needed to do? Let their tattooed ciphers disappear? They released rather relaxed photos of George for one of his last birthdays. So a child not being in the perfect pose is clearly not a big deal.
Never explain, never complain/ silence is gold. I wish Queen Mum’s ghost could talk some sense into Wills. When the rumour mill starts you can never win. You are always in a defensive position and whatever you say or do just makes it worse. Ignore till it blows over is the only way. A family with some centuries on the job should now.
I think the issue is that the unspoken charge from the news agencies is that they’ve used an old photo of Kate, taken sometime last year before she was hospitalised, and edited it in. Hence the horizontal zip. And/or edited the kids on top of her. Hence the weirdness in Charlottes hair and clothes.

People are getting it wrong. The agencies didn’t reject the photo because it’s touched here and there. They’ve rejected it because it purports to represent that Kate is looking well after her surgery, but has used false images to do so. Which makes it a false news story, a lie.

Also I don’t believe Kate herself manipulated that photo or composed or posted the apology.

Also. The “proof of life” pic in the car. That basically confirms something is up, because it shows the extent to which KP is now panicking.

• Heart

Hinkypunk

Chatty Member
The overreaction is ridiculous - especially by the Mail Online and some of the royal reporters.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Kate and William don’t release any more photos for a while - and I absolutely wouldn’t blame them.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
It is photoshopped! Look at the girl’s wrist and her dress isn’t sitting right. Someone’s done a bad edit
...and? Professional photos are always "touched up" it's just been missed!
Unless people are suggesting they've photoshopped in the kids? In which case I'd really advise you get off the Internet for a while...

I think it's a lovely, recent photo, the kids are lovely and it's good that she's recovering well!

• Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
This drama is all over Polish media XD News agencies are writing about Photoshop fiasco, people all over Polish social media are speculating, what a mess for RF. Whatever is really happening I hope Kate is in a good health.
I think the fact that other countries are reporting on this is another reason why it does matter. The Royal Family represent our country - they hold a lot of soft power. If they are putting out official photos that have been manipulated it undermines other things they do for the country and we already have a government doing that quite well on its own.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think its quite obvious what has happened....Kate isn't ready to be photographed (rightly so after an op) so they've taken an old pic of her and edited the kids in and made out (or was it the press) it was a recent pic, THAT was the first mistake IMO.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Sophie and Edward are by far my favourite of the lot. They get on with the job with very little fanfare and given the general lack of media attention on them could get away with doing the bare minimum of engagements but both have hefty engagement counts and do a lot of overseas visits. They rode the wave of their own hairy scandals, kept their heads down and the storm passed. There were no interviews or throwing the toys out of the pram. Similarly they both seem more than content with their position in the pecking order and don’t care if people are above them or come first from what we know…I mean pretty much all the others could learn a thing or two from them, it’s very obvious why Sophie was the Queen and Phillips favourite

Reactions: 28

Brightstar72

VIP Member
The fact the British press are actually running this at the moment is wild!
I was under the impression that if the press can’t out and out print a headline, they’ll find another way in which to do.

Why that headline and subject matter now? 🤔

Last edited:

coconochanel

VIP Member
Heres the main problems....

1. editing the photo and no one checking
2. Saying it was taken last week if it wasn't. They should have just said 'it was taken in Autumn as the POW is currenting recovering from surgery' or said nothing at all.
3. POW statement about her editing it 🤦‍♀️

what an absolute cock up.

• Heart