Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I know this is a week old, but it just popped up on my Facebook now. I honestly can’t believe some of the actual horse shit I am reading. And the comments!! We share the planet with these people 🤯

IMG_7477.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
We were told that she would be back to work at Easter, yet everyone clamouring for photos and updates constantly. This is what happens when nobody wants to give the woman some space to recuperate from an operation.

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I don’t care if I get called a conspiracy theorist on here but I honestly believe that something is really going wrong with the Prince and Princess of Wales. Nothing is adding up and the KP PR is beyond strange right now.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
View attachment 2808113
It was probably a picture from December 2023, but with everything going on they decided to photoshop it to make it look like it was taken on a different day. Not a very smart decision from their end, since everyone puts everything they do under a loop. However, people just need to have some patience. They said she'll make an appearance again on Easter, which is just three weeks away.
Wow children wearing the same clothes twice! (but not exactly the same!) 😮😮😮😮 Who’d have thought?
Honestly, how ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

mayoandmagmurderers

A grotesque accusation based on absolutely nothing at all.

It’s one thing to suspect a marriage is breaking down, or that someone is particularly unwell. It’s another to throw around accusations that a man has physically attacked his wife.
Who are you to dictate gossip or rumours? Think you are Mother Theresa because you limit your speculation to adultery, divorce and medical illness.

We are in the same swim honey. Your shit stinks just as much as mine x

• Haha
  • Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
Maybe the reason for Kates 😎 eye bleach is sure to sting 😬 if they had a sneak peek.
Gosh! That photo of him, he’s the spitting image of Philip. I’ve never understood the “Harry is illegitimate” crew. Looks more like the royals than William ever has. (Not that I think William is illegitimate either)

• Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
This whole drama convinces me even more than before that maybe the best thing is to abolish the monarchy for the sake of this whole family. Since the mythification around the monarchy disappeared with the rise of medias and a more secular society that not anymore reverential towards the royals (which is a good thing!) but still think they belong to them it just went downhill and more and more chaotic. No one should be subjected to that level of scrutiny their entire life. Whatever is currently going behind the scenes right now - divorce/affair/physical health issue/mental breakdown - anyone going to this kind of challenges should be able to take time off and not having to inform the "public" about it or giving anything to satisfy curiosity. Even celebrities can disappear if they feel like to, high profile figures can resign or retire. They are the only ones who are supposed to share infos about themselves their entire life.

The euro-monarchies seem to fare better but that's because the contract between them and their subjects is very different. I am not convinced that the BRF can transition to something similar because the pomp is their signature trademark. That's what make them different from the other euro-monarchies and that's part of the pride of many british people about their RF. Plus the medias in many European countries are nowhere as ferocious as the british tabloids. Less money is made around the euro-monarchies so the stakes are lower.

By the way not having a monarchy doesn't mean the adoption of a strong presidential regime - like the french or the american way. No one cares about the german president because it is just a ceremonial role. While the chancellor is busy with political issues, the president is tasked with courtesy visits etc. It is also much less costly than paying for the RF. The person who is tasked to represent the country has only public exposure for a certain amount of years and can still decide to resign if needed. They also don't have the power to prevent some laws to be passed by the parliament or to tweak them for their own benefits. The german model is just one among other similar models.

The current situation makes me think that Kate and William's children won't be spared from the same scrutinity when they will be teenagers/young adults. People say that the RF members are disfunctional a but what do you think it will happen to these kids? The same thing. Is it worth to put another generation through this?

stardust21

VIP Member
IMG_4897.jpeg

Harry and Charles look so similar IMO! It’s just that people compare an old Charles with a still fairly young looking Harry.

• Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
I don't think Kate would let William go, all marriages go through peaks and troughs and she probably knows that and she IS the type to turn a blind eye to affairs whether they are shortlived or longer. SHE will be Queen not his bits on the side and she will be the mother of a future King, she wants status, the ultimate social climber. She fought to get him she is not going to slacken her grip now, she is a tough one.

Muses

OK, here's my take on it. Something happened on 28th December and Kate is no longer alive.

The kids have been kept out of school so that they can grieve privately and normally, with a small private funeral, as opposed to young William and Harry who had to do all of the same publicly. William wouldn't want his kids walking behind Kate's coffin in front of the world, so this way they got to bury and grieve her privately.

The car photo and Mother's Day photos are faked and all other communications are odd, so I think she's gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
I agree. The crowds at Diana’s funeral were ridiculous but I also thought the same for The Queen. I genuinely don’t understand the adoration. People are repeating it now with William and Kate. Madness!
I have a theory - and you can of course shoot it down in flames because I am not British! I think when Henry VIII changed the state religion, he simply stepped into the role of Pope. Other countries where the Protestant faith took hold were reacting against the massive wealth of the Catholic Church, much of it milked from ordinary superstitious people who were obsessed with saints and relics in a way that was more pagan than Christian. So while the European Protestant churches went on a very austere and puritan course, Henry VIII took all the bling and pomp and ceremony for himself. The monarch became the head of the state religion, and while attendance at church declined and the everyday life of Britain is secular, the monarchy kept up all the holiness and devotion - I noticed this in particular while watching the State Opening of Parliament. That's so like Mass!

The lying in state of QE2 really reminded me of a medieval pilgrimage for a saint. I dont mean this as a slight in any way - I was very impressed by it!

So that's where I think the adoration comes from - the need to adore and venerate.

• Heart

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
Topless on a French beach was Kate too wasn’t it? Not that she asked to be papped but scandal all the same .
I think the paps were the scandal there. She wasn't on a beach but the porch/exterior of a very secluded house, where any woman should be able to sunbathe nude without a powerful telephoto lens hunting her down. It was a violation.

Missmopps

VIP Member
Here's a new conspiracy ... Meghan is planning a relaunch in the UK just as a Judge in the US wants to see Harry's immigration file.

Coincidence? 🤔🤔
At this point I think Putin would win a popularity poll against old Smeg. I can’t stand the narcissistic bitch and I can’t wait for her comeuppance.

• Haha
  • Angry

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
This thread is gold at the mo. I can no longer tell what is being said in jest. I’m totally here for it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that William might be a bit on the thick side. He has that eyes to close together, hooray henry, mouth breather look about him.

None of them give a single shit about their subjects and wouldn’t care if they live or die, as long as they keep getting their money.

• Haha
  • Heart

Andouilette

Apparently he is not having chemo as he doesn't believe it. Going an alternative route
I don't believe that for a minute. Yes, he likes alternative remedies but he's never hesitated to use proper heathcare when he needs it.

Lammington

VIP Member
Between the current madness and the conspiracies about Harry, Meghan, and their kids I think I'm just going to choose to believe none of the royals truly exist. It's all just actors and photoshop. The tree and the plants have been the key the whole time, it's triffids all the way down.

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
OK, here's my take on it. Something happened on 28th December and Kate is no longer alive.

The kids have been kept out of school so that they can grieve privately and normally, with a small private funeral, as opposed to young William and Harry who had to do all of the same publicly. William wouldn't want his kids walking behind Kate's coffin in front of the world, so this way they got to bury and grieve her privately.

The car photo and Mother's Day photos are faked and all other communications are odd, so I think she's gone.
Sorry but this sounds mad. Wouldn't it be far more traumatic for children having their dead mother photoshopped into photos?

Their PR has messed up but imagine how much of a disaster it would be to release a statement saying she'd died 3 months ago and the last few months had all been a charade?

• Haha
Reactions: 33