Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
All I can add to this insanity is that I just feel really sorry for Kate. Recovering from surgery and having nasty rumours and gossip spread about you and your marriage and you try to put it to rest just to have it backfire? I can't even imagine how stressed she is right now. How stressed they all must be.

If I was them I'd just go into hiding and not appear for months. I don't understand why people couldn't just leave them alone. Easter isn't that far away.

Catherine should've turned around in the car and been like

• Haha
Reactions: 45

SaLou

VIP Member
The Kate being dead theory is as ludicrous as the one about Harry's kids not existing.
Just completely bonkers :LOL:

Reactions: 44

Honeystar

VIP Member
If anything I would say the missing ring actually dispels the divorce theory. If this was all an act every little element would be planned, the biggest one being putting the rings back on. The fact they obviously haven’t thought about it suggests to me that she probably took them off after surgery if her hands have swelled or she’s lost some weight and they no longer fit. I don’t think she wears the engagement ring at home full stop.
---
Also I do feel for them, they cannot win with whatever they do. If she had the rings on everyone would have found something else to pick apart from the photo. They can’t win no matter what they do at this stage 😅

Reactions: 43

moldwarp

VIP Member
I suspect that William shows little enough personality that people can project onto him whatever it is they want to believe. Those who want to think positively of him view him as a loving father and husband, those who want to think negatively of him view him as rude, sneering, and with the help of Harry's novel, a violent drunk.

Likelihood is he's a bit of a prick, as I suspect most people (and men in particular, as less is demanded of them to be perfect) born into wealth and privilege are, but no more than most, and more media trained than many.
I like William. He strikes me as a family man with strong boundaries who has little patience for bullshit and can see through a bullshitter at 20 paces. He has resting bitch face, is cyncial and can get a bit snappy and impatient. He likes his personal space, especially as he moves through middle age.

I am aware that I've just projected my own personality onto him 😂 thus proving your point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So she’s well enough to be in a car with W today but couldn’t have done a short video with the kids ready to release yesterday. I’m absolutely of the belief that all is not well with their marriage.
Bloody hell. Nothing she does is good enough for you Liz!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

wearedoomed

OK, here's my take on it. Something happened on 28th December and Kate is no longer alive.

The kids have been kept out of school so that they can grieve privately and normally, with a small private funeral, as opposed to young William and Harry who had to do all of the same publicly. William wouldn't want his kids walking behind Kate's coffin in front of the world, so this way they got to bury and grieve her privately.

The car photo and Mother's Day photos are faked and all other communications are odd, so I think she's gone.
Fuck my old boots, what a load of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

stardust21

VIP Member
Saw the image yesterday and couldnt get over the people saying she looks great!!!

It's like the children are hiding her frame and the legs are painfully thin/photoshopped.
She also looks wrecked.Something is up.
Yeah, she’s just had major abdominal surgery. That’s what’s up.

Reactions: 40

Homesweethomesweethome

I’m still chuckling about the friend of a friend’s cousin’s acquaintance yada yada at the clinic yada yada ED refusing to eat yada yada!

The PoW is mentally stable despite the circus she lives in. She gardens regularly (plasters!!) she is a devoted parent who sees the effect of the loss of a parent on her husband, course she’s not going to put her own adored children through that!

without pretending I know for sure, from lived experience I’d say she’s had bowel related surgery which is intensive and a helluva recovery to go through. She’s still in the expected time lines of that recovery whilst also being aware it’s getting wild in the circus. Pore sod must be feeling the pressure when she just needs to switch off and rest!

Honeystar

VIP Member
Remember the days of watching the queue live or discussing what snacks we were getting in for coronation. The glory days of this thread, may they rest in peace 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Honestly, I've rollercoastered from Philth Scofes saggy arse, Huw Edwards saggy arse, Fingerdick gate and now to Kategate in the space of a year on here.

And don't get me started on the craziness of the Titanic sub and Nicola Bulley (RIP) threads.

My nerves are shot. More drama than the average human body can cope with. And I love it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Non-keyhole abdominal surgery usually has that kind of recovery period though. The only abdominal surgery I've had is a Caesarean section, where the approved recovery is generally 6 - 8 weeks, often recommended not to drive for 6 weeks, etc. Abdo surgery involves cutting through skin, fat, multiple layers of muscle, before you even get to the relevant parts. All of these layers need time to heal. Not to mention the risk of wound infection, stitches busting, etc. There's a reason it's called major surgery. Sure, you can walk around after a day or two, but it's a long road to full recovery.
And even after 6 weeks you're still not 100%. I just don't understand how people cannot grasp that recovery is a long and slow process. Even everyday stuff like a caesarean or a hysterectomy will have long recovery periods. The other thing that no one factors in is if was me and I pop out to Tesco looking bit rough no one cares. Catherine will not reappear in public until she can be produced as The Princess of Wales in all her glory. She will not be seen wincing getting out of a car.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
All I can add to this insanity is that I just feel really sorry for Kate. Recovering from surgery and having nasty rumours and gossip spread about you and your marriage and you try to put it to rest just to have it backfire? I can't even imagine how stressed she is right now. How stressed they all must be.

If I was them I'd just go into hiding and not appear for months. I don't understand why people couldn't just leave them alone. Easter isn't that far away.
When people say “leave them alone”, I don’t get it. Nobody is knocking on their door or calling their phones. Unless they actively went online and read articles, they would be none the wiser. They are protected, live in multiple luxurious mansions behind gates, long private drives and 24 security. They don’t even have to be bothered by anyone while grocery shopping or doing the school run as even the schools they use are private and they have chefs and hundreds more staff to do all of the errands for them. They are more left alone than anyone. It’s ironic for someone to actively write in a thread about them, giving stories engagement and views but in the same breath asking others to “leave them alone”. If you want stories to stop being published about them, clicking on them is not the way to go about it.

• Heart
My close friend died and we were in the procession following behind the hearse. It was at walking pace as the undertaker lead the way on foot. When I noticed people who stopped and bowed their heads as we passed I was touched. It was a very respectful and kind of these strangers to do it.

Royal stans need their heads examined.

• Heart

F1Grid

VIP Member
None of them are explaining why out of all the pictures of Kate ever, including the multitude of unpublished ones they will have at their disposal, they would choose to use a picture from 2016 on a very high profile Vogue cover, knowing that it'd be so easy to find? Are they incompetent while also being calculating masterminds?

It's likely because it's not the same photo at all. It's just the same woman with the same facial features. The eyebags, nose tip, the smile are all clearly from a different angle.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 15.43.00.png
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 15.43.48.png

This shit is some mass folie a deux. People need to get a fucking grip.

Honeystar

VIP Member
It honestly doesn’t matter if they come out and tell us exactly what the surgery was, how long it lasted and show us a photo of her scar - people are going to claim it’s a cover up and fake. Once people have decided they want to believe the conspiracies there’s no convincing them otherwise.

Reactions: 39

Multi-21

VIP Member
Yeah, I know. I don’t get the adoration of Sophie. Anne genuinely puzzles me. I mean that sincerely too, it’s not a bitchy comment. She seems to love the pomp and ceremony and take on the roles given to her. She accepts the titles and the medals but doesn’t want her children to have them. She seems to waver between wanting to be in it but not fully in it. Surely if you’re in it, you’re in it. It’s not their fault they were born.
Anne is fully in and works very hard. But she knows it is a difficult life and wanted her children to have freedoms that you can’t have as a working member of the royal family. I think she always recognised that her children would be a long way down the line of succession, since she herself was after Charles, Andrew, Edward and their children, and therefore it would be better for them to forge their own path

Reactions: 39