The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, if I was feeling and looking like tit (not that Kate ever does but you know what I mean) and was recovering from major surgery and I thought people might see me, I’d wear big sunnies too.
Same. People are commenting about how puffy and ill she looks even with sunglasses and the considerable graininess to that photo. Dread to think what people would be saying without the sunglasses.

Anyway, new rumour time: I think she’s wearing sunglasses because she’s lost between one and two of her eyes as a complication from abdominal surgery. Her face is puffy because she can’t see how many mini Mars bars she’s eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some people are honestly insane. Kate is dead or in a coma and being hidden after her husband beat her to a pulp, or asked for a divorce so she tried committing suicide. Until she’s actually seen in a car with her mum neither dead nor in a coma, at which point her mum has been recruited by the family to drive a body double around Windsor. Do you not realise how insane that sounds? Jesus Christ, could it be she has surgery and will return at Easter like they said and she just doesn’t want to be seen? Just because your neighbours friends nan was doing a marathon a week after having her organs reorganised doesn’t mean others don’t want to rest. Would bloody hate to work in a workplace with some of these people. Probably can’t even go for a wee without someone speculating why it took you 5 minutes when they can go in 2. God forbid you ring in sick around them and don’t send picture proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She looks to me like she is/has been on steroids. I can fully understand her not wanting to make any public appearances until she’s completely back to “normal”
Anyone remember when she left hospital with new born George, and all the press homing in on her post birth tummy?
I think I’d become a recluse with that level of attention on me!
Anyone who suffers with IBS knows that steroids are part of the course

Reactions: 10
Some people are honestly insane. Kate is dead or in a coma and being hidden after her husband beat her to a pulp, or asked for a divorce so she tried committing suicide. Until she’s actually seen in a car with her mum neither dead nor in a coma, at which point her mum has been recruited by the family to drive a body double around Windsor. Do you not realise how insane that sounds? Jesus Christ, could it be she has surgery and will return at Easter like they said and she just doesn’t want to be seen? Just because your neighbours friends nan was doing a marathon a week after having her organs reorganised doesn’t mean others don’t want to rest. Would bloody hate to work in a workplace with some of these people. Probably can’t even go for a wee without someone speculating why it took you 5 minutes when they can go in 2. God forbid you ring in sick around them and don’t send picture proof.
Is she returning at Easter like Jesus?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For anyone that may be interested, I live in the Cotswolds and have done for many years. I've been lucky, in my opinion, to meet quite a few royals over the years. So I'll list them and give a brief opinion of what I thought of them 😂

King Charles, pre HoS - Lovely, went around the room at least three times and interacted with me just as many. Remembered my name on every interaction. Truly very generous with his time.

Camilla - Funny, a bit standoffish but not rude. She was very kind to the elderly people who were there to greet her but did look like she'd rather be elsewhere lol.

Princess Anne - The most down to earth of them all, chatted about horses and the roadworks outside Tetbury at the time that meant she was a few minutes late which, in her own words, she can't abide 😂

William - Interacted briefly at the Polo, wasn't overly kind or rude in any way. Just existed as a fairly normal human for the short time I was in his vicinity.

Harry - Entitled, charming and doesn't know his please and thank you's when it comes to the little people. Could have been a bad afternoon, or he could just be a wanker.

Sophie - She was a true delight, very funny, lovely to chat to, open to hugs from the vulnerable adults she was there to visit. Truly a lovely, lovely human with warmth and humour. My favourite of all ❤
A few years ago a friend of a friend was at The Deep in Hull with her twins. Camilla was there for some reason or other and she approached the friend and started up a convo about her Twins. Said she was really nice❤

Reactions: 16
Tattle is a gossip site - a place to share opinions without be drowned out by respect their privacy comments. If we all respected the privacy of folk in the public eye, this site wouldn’t exist. People need to remember this a highly dysfunctional family. Affairs, secrecy and lies have run throughout history with this lot. I don’t get why folk think they’re not capable of some of the things suggested. Yes, some people are a bit out there with their theories but is anything off limits with this family? I don’t think so!!! I’m quite cynical, and yes, I think Kate is entitled to her privacy while she recovers from whatever it is that’s wrong but I still feel something is slightly off about the last couple of months.

In other news Uncle Gary is as camp as tits and I bet he’s behind Uncle Andy when the family dinner invites are handed out!
That’s funny!! Ahaha
“In other news Uncle Gary is as camp as tits and I bet he’s behind Uncle Andy when the family dinner invites are handed out!”
---
She was looking shockingly thin even for her the last few times she was photographed around Christmas time. Wonder if Will's insistence George go to boarding school despite previous agreement he wouldn't, caused her to have an especially bad period with her eating?
I’d say more like a mental Breakdown if it’s to do with that situation feeling you haven’t a say. She is very close to her children. Face swelling can also occur while on psychiatric drugs. I know of two people who had to be hospitalised and for a while after they were very puffy face wise.. then it settled down after a while or a change of drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone I was speaking to called him a coward and and idiot because he had everything he wanted and had things that people could only dream about - beautiful wife, friends, connections, family, money, status. Not saying I agree with this person, not at all. But I think the reasons they gave are why it feels more shocking because to everyday people he had it made. Of course none of us know what was happening privately.

I hope his father has support, finding a body with that sort of injury is highly traumatic but it being your own child is just another horrendous layer to it all.
Biggy once said Mo Money Mo Problems

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet Kate has been sitting in her jammies like duck this mum give me my jacket and let’s go round the block to shut these fuckers up - then we can continue watching Housewives
They do strike me as being as banal as that. There’s something really unlikeable about them somehow. Can imagine Meghan a nightmare but I think the Carole and Kate combo could be really bullying.

• Haha
They do strike me as being as banal as that. There’s something really unlikeable about them somehow. Can imagine Meghan a nightmare but I think the Carole and Kate combo could be really bullying.
Based on what. This comment. You know this didn't come from Kate or her mother do you. 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
Any photos of her not looking impeccable will be trotted out for the next 40+ years. I'd avoid being seen in public under those circumstances as well.
She is one of the most photographed women in the world and the first official photo/appearance of her is going to scrutinised to the hilt. Anything less than perfect will not do. She will reappear when she looks like 'The Princess of Wales' and not before.

Reactions: 14
Charles has aged a lot, he really doesn’t look well at all… but losing two parents and losing them quite close together, then becoming ill. It’s going to take its toll. All that while helping to organise QE’s state funeral and the coronation. The bloke must be worn out.
I’ve always liked King Charles since being a kid. And I just felt so bad for him after The Queen died. Not having and personal times to just sit and gather his thoughts.

Reactions: 10
Or maybe Kate looks puffy (not that I see it but let’s role with it) because she and Wills went on a booze the night before while giggling away reading all those theories. A shot for every Crohns comment, champagne for hysterectomy, double shot for extra craziness like killed and replaced by body double (wasn’t there an episode of the Windsors where she was replaced by a robot?) and so on.

Who would have thought getting a crappy fringe would lead to all this drama 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Or maybe Kate looks puffy (not that I see it but let’s role with it) because she and Wills went on a booze the night before while giggling away reading all those theories. A shot for every Crohns comment, champagne for hysterectomy, double shot for extra craziness like killed and replaced by body double (wasn’t there an episode of the Windsors where she was replaced by a robot?) and so on.

Who would have thought getting a crappy fringe would lead to all this drama 😜
That would also explain the sunglasses!

Reactions: 3
Well according to X the sunglasses are the giveaway Kate isn’t Kate as Carole isn’t wearing sunglasses and she’s being blinded by the sun whilst driving 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same, I like them both for different reasons. Diana has been turned into a saint which she certainly wasn’t but she wasn’t a bad person either.
I think Diana was ok but I do think she had a sly look about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.