Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Yes I do know that, but my understanding was that it was HLMTQ's wish was that Camilla was known as Queen Consort Camilla?
No one ever speaks like that though. The consort just means married to king, we all know she's married to the king and that's why shes Queen.
Its not usual to specify consort everytime you say Queen. No one will when it's Kate as Queen consort and no one did when it was the Queen mother.
The late Queen never said she was to be called Queen Consort Camilla, she said that Camilla would be Queen Consort rather than Princess Consort.
Charles hasn't changed anything hence me pulling it up when you said he had.

People that get obsessed over the consort part, usually don't understand what consort means and think it's a way of showing someone is a lesser version of Queen when that's not the case at all.

Reactions: 23

elliebee27

VIP Member
'We hate the royal family so much because they didn't bend over for our demands but we'll still use titles, and have a fit about our badly named kids not being prince and princess fast enough on the website, then demand people use our titles!!!'

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I genuinely do know someone who works at the London Clinic who said that there was a very strict warning to people not to talk and anyone who did so was threatened with immediate reporting to the GMC. From what was said, a surgical procedure [operation] was involved which was complex and another surgeon had to be called in to help. I shan't say what specialities these surgeons were, out of respect for her privacy. But there's nothing to indicate that the RF were not telling the truth.
---
But yet they told you?
If they've told you then they've probably told others too. They need sacked as they clearly have a problem maintaining confidentiality in their job.

elliebee27

VIP Member
Harry wants money. They both want the fame fortune. That’s the only reason Meghan married him after all, money and titles. With their little temperature tantrum website, they made it clear they still wanted to work as royals when it suited them and then merch themselves otherwise to make bank. They would go back in an instant because everything would be paid for. That’s all it’s about.

pommobear

VIP Member
It's a total misconception that only smokers get lung cancer and throat cancer. There are varieties of both that target non smokers.

Reactions: 22

Curly Top

VIP Member
There’s been a total media blackout on Kate. Nothing said or leaked at all. This in itself is worrying.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Charles is still planning to go to Australia this year apparently so is expecting to recover. If it was in doubt I don’t think they would comment one way or the other
My conspiracy theory is that Kate had a medical emergency that took everyone by surprise and had to be dealt with immediately, and that Charles had a planned procedure for a benign condition that showed up something more serious in further testing <reaches for tin foil>

surely Camilla flitting off for a week when Charles is in the middle of chemo puts pay to the Pippa wouldn’t frolic in the surf if Kate was really poorly arguments?

i just think it’s highlighted a couple of things … that the working royal roster has been slimmed down out of circumstance rather than anything else and no actual thought given to how it works in practice and that KP really need to look at their PR. Not saying that it Needs to be a blow by blow account or that they should divulge anything they don’t want to … but not sounding like a sulky teenager woild be a good starting point.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I don’t believe the ‘respect’ line bring spouted by British media, has to be injunction or something. They wouldn’t miss opportunity to get clicks etc.

rummynose

The fact that upto now no UK media outlet has published the new pic means that surely there is some agreement in place with the media & W+C over this whole thing?

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member

wow! looks like it was most likely suicide! wasn’t expecting that!
I really feel for this lady. On account of who hercsecond cousin is, the world and its uncle know the basic gory details. Horrendous.

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
I mean, we’ll soon find out, won’t we? He’ll either be here in a year’s time, or he won’t be. I hope he recovers well and the treatment doesn’t take too much of a toll on him.

Honeystar

VIP Member
They are usually spotted on the outskirts at big royal events. She’s the daughter of Prince and Princess Michael - in all fairness I wouldn’t know who he was if it wasn’t for the wedding being quite high profile (they had the big Windsor wedding like Harry and Eugenie both did). What a year 2024 is turning out to be for the whole wider Windsor clan

• Sad

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Or maybe Kate looks puffy (not that I see it but let’s role with it) because she and Wills went on a booze the night before while giggling away reading all those theories. A shot for every Crohns comment, champagne for hysterectomy, double shot for extra craziness like killed and replaced by body double (wasn’t there an episode of the Windsors where she was replaced by a robot?) and so on.

Who would have thought getting a shitty fringe would lead to all this drama 😜

• Haha

Lammington

VIP Member
But what if they’re both body doubles?! The entire Middleton family could have been killed off by now and only Twitter will know.
What if the whole lot of them are body doubles? They could have swapped out the whole royal family at some point, and no one would know. It's all a grand conspiracy begun by Susan the corgi to ensure her descendants would get the good treats.

• Haha
  • Heart

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Being polite is one thing and comes to most of us as easy as breathing. However, being told to address someone as Sir or Mam AND perhaps the addition of curtsying would most probably be a no no for me. I am inherently a respectful woman but in the instance of Harry and Meghan, it would be a hard NO.
I would never bow or courtesy to any of them! Not even the Queen when she was alive. I think it’s ridiculous. If I was ever in a position where they were visiting my work for example. I’d ask to not be involved in any of it because I just couldn’t bring myself to do that! And it’s not out of hate for any of them, I just think it’s bloody stupid! I didn’t know until quite recently it was expected of them in private, as in when the family went to visit QE, they should courtesy! I couldn’t believe that!

• Sad

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
If she had a stomach/bowel issue it would also be feasible that it would cause her to be very slim.
It may be that health issues cause her to have a restrictive diet, rather than an ED.
A friend of mine has Crohn's and struggles to keep weight on.

stardust21

VIP Member
It looks really professional but there is no Impressum/masthead. At least I couldn’t find one. That would either be a krass oversight or it’s a pretty impressive fake.
It’s not fake, it’s their new website.

It’s very royal looking for people who didn’t want to be part of the Royal Family.

• Wow