Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
She was looking shockingly thin even for her the last few times she was photographed around Christmas time. Wonder if Will's insistence George go to boarding school despite previous agreement he wouldn't, caused her to have an especially bad period with her eating?
She's not shockingly thin. Hospitalised ED patients are truly emaciated. Shockingly so.

Reactions: 20

elliebee27

VIP Member
Harry is disgusting and classless.

Remember his comments, 'I make sure there's good people around granny' nonsense?

I assume there's ulterior motive since it's mostly all about the way he can merch himself as royal since it's all they've got to sell.

• Heart

VielleFemme

I dont think it's Kate in that photo. Not saying anything about conspiracies, it just doesn't look like her and the hair looks like a wig. If it is her she looks very ill, bloated and in that particular photo quite sad.
It's really obviously her and, yes, she looks ill because she is ill.

mee43

VIP Member
Personally, I think the issue is either gynaecological , or bowel related.
Yes, she’s very very slim, but she also seems to have a lot of energy, and her hair, skin, etc., don’t, to me, look like she has any kind of eating disorder.
I’m not a fan of the Royals and the whole concept of Royalty, given the century were in!
But I sympathise with Kate on this; she should be able to keep her health matters private if she wants to.
I think it’s a bit cruel to be making fb posts about her being treated for an eating disorder, whether true or fantasy.

hannah123

VIP Member
Where did you hear that they asked to be called sir and ma'am? I cant see that being true at all. He's not into all of that nonsense.
What makes you think he’s not into that? They still call themselves Duke and Duchess and kicked up a stink about their children’s titles.

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
I have to say the KP PR team baffle me. They couldn’t make it any worse if they tried. For supposed media experts they have a stunning ability to only see things from their own point of view.
I keep thinking about the statement Freddie Mercury made just before he died, and how much better he said 'yes I am sick, but entitled to privacy, so please leave me alone'. The statement from KP is so unbelievably hostile, it doesn't even thank people for wishing her well. Yes, many people are overly invasive, but I think there are also plenty who wonder what is happening because they like the Royals/Cambridges and want to know that she is going to be ok - because anything that takes so long to recover from is undoubtedly major surgery.

Attachments

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Genuine question, do Anne’s children do public events? I know Beatrice and Eugenie do some. I know Anne chose not to have Prince/Princess titles for the kids, which I’m a bit 50/50 with. They obviously receive some royal privileges. They’ll earn or gain off their connections to the more senior royals so really, have the title or keep your distance from the freebies. They all enjoyed the F1 this past few days. I’d say they were there as “guests”! I doubt they paid for much. I like Zara, she’s always seemed quite happy and well adjusted. I’m not keen on her husband. And Peter, you rarely see. I agree with you @Boring Monday the PR department needs some new faces. Really not endearing themselves to the public right now.
---
I can’t see how the situations are in any way similar unless Camilla is planning to sell stories to the press/make money off merch/release a memoir etc while she’s on her week long holiday?
If Camilla wants to be “Queen” rather than “Queen Consort” then she needs to act like one. QE must be flipping over 100 mph in her grave with these lot. They’re bloody lazy and it’s not just Workshy Willy people are getting at now.

• Haha

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
The conspiracy stuff on X is ridiculous on both sides. Megain (as she’s been nicknamed on X)) doesn’t have kids and wore a moon bump both times. Or whatever it’s called. The fans of Kate are forever demanding pictures of Archie and Lily. There are videos analysed of her bending down, which you apparently cannot do during pregnancy. 🙄 it’s incessant on both sides.
But, if all this was happening around H&M instead of W&K. The press would have a fucking field day. Nothing would be off bounds!

After years of “never complain, never explain” KP ain’t shut up explaining the last couple of days.
In this case, a simple “Due to illness, Prince William has had to pull out of his Godfather’s Memorial service blah blah”. I don’t think there would be half as much crap floating around on Twitter. William didn’t even attend Gabriella’s wedding and I have never read of her husband or seen him photographed with William. They have bought this X nonsense on themselves. His PR team are acting very peculiar. It’s almost like they want to create bad press.

Filouette

Chatty Member
Sorry that should have read 'No I don't think she's dying or bedbound' typing on the go 🙈
---

I dont think she died or is in a coma. I think she can't face the public for some reason either due to altered appearance or that they are to announce divorce. Something is off.
---

I dont think she died or is in a coma. I think she can't face the public for some reason either due to altered appearance or that they are to announce divorce. Something is off.
Any photos of her not looking impeccable will be trotted out for the next 40+ years. I'd avoid being seen in public under those circumstances as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

hannah123

VIP Member
This is awful. I can believe all the goons on X who are accusing William of this.
I didn’t know this was a thing. Some of Harry and Meghan fans can be such awful people. Demanding pictures of Kate and the kids, now speculating that William murdered someone. Saw some speculating Tom was having an affair with Kate and William lashed out. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed access to the internet.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
If he didn’t like him then he wouldn’t pull out on the day, he was supposed to be giving a reading, especially not with everything going on currently. Similarly if he was ill with a bug or something they would surely have just said he has a bug and doesn’t want to spread it and has spoken with the Greek family to apologise etc. Pulling out on the day for personal reasons is bizarre and worrying, starting to think someone has put some sort of curse on the Windsors this year
Yes, someone in California sticking pins in Voodoo dolls.

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I didn’t know this was a thing. Some of Harry and Meghan fans can be such awful people. Demanding pictures of Kate and the kids, now speculating that William murdered someone. Saw some speculating Tom was having an affair with Kate and William lashed out. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed access to the internet.
Yes, the Sussex Squad demand pics of Kate but don't question the lack of pics of Archie and Lily.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I just assumed she still did as she has those smokers lines around her mouth! Well they live separately a lot of the time so maybe that’s why, so she can have a crafty fag!
That would be my thinking. Reminds of years ago when my aunt's husband HAD to quit smoking and she 'did' out of support. Anyway my cousin in London got married, a bunch of us travelled over, including my aunt (her hubby stayed home). She thought 'happy days I can drop this 'I've given up too pretence'. Except she got caught on the wedding video which hubby eventually saw. It was soo funny.

• Haha

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
f Camilla wants to be “Queen” rather than “Queen Consort” then she needs to act like one. QE must be flipping over 100 mph in her grave with these lot. They’re bloody lazy and it’s not just Workshy Willy people are getting at now.
Camilla will always be Queen Consort. That is the title for the wife of the King. Queen is the title of a woman who inherited the Crown.

• Heart