The Royal Family #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that it's odd William is doing nothing at all for all that time, especially with KC3 being out of action. Mind you, he is somewhat workshy at the best of times.
I saw a headline saying Kate was going to work from her bed, so I presume William is doing a work from home whilst being near his children. 🤷

Reactions: 3
I saw a headline saying Kate was going to work from her bed, so I presume William is doing a work from home whilst being near his children. 🤷
I find it such a myth that they actually do paperwork and WFH. In my mind they do naff all except public engagements, for which they get briefed in the car

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think their version of WFH means like two 30 min phone calls a week to a charity to say “ooh well done what important work you do”

Reactions: 25
Harry as a "middle" child? He would have thought that worse than being a "spare"
If the third child was a girl, Harry would have more freedom and maybe a lower sense of grandeur. A third child would have definitely caused a butterfly effect. I believe a female third child would have delayed the divorce, which means Diana may not have been in the car accident and may still be alive. Charles and camilla would've found it difficult to get married whilst Diana was still alive, particularly if she remained unwed (2nd marriage isnt frowned upon by the church if your first spouse is dead).

I also think a princess would've meant Harry would have someone else to vent to about not being heir. It also would've meant that meghan/kate or whoever the boys would've married would have to play second fiddle as at the end of the day who can compete with the daughter of the greatly beloved Diana (regardless of if Diana had passed). Having another female close relative in their life may have even impacted the women they married.

Reactions: 10
I think he could have been jealous of a sibling princess? Would she have got a lot of Diana's attention as the baby of the family and a girl after 2 boys? Harry may have felt even more spare in his mother's affections?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel for Fergie and her family. This will not be easy for any of them. Hope they caught it early and it is treatable.

Reactions: 22
I feel for Fergie and her family. This will not be easy for any of them. Hope they caught it early and it is treatable.
Sounds like they caught it early. A consultant saw the moles when she was having breast reconstruction surgery and advised her to have them removed. One was malignant but found early enough that she won’t have any further problems.

Reactions: 17
One other potential option for Kate could be acute pancreatitis. It can strike out of nowhere and if part of her pancreas has necrotised, it would explain the surgery. Totally knocked me sideways, I had 3 weeks in hospital (no surgery though) and it took me about 3 months to get back to something like normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
One other potential option for Kate could be acute pancreatitis. It can strike out of nowhere and if part of her pancreas has necrotised, it would explain the surgery. Totally knocked me sideways, I had 3 weeks in hospital (no surgery though) and it took me about 3 months to get back to something like normal life.
I had this when I was just 20 and it turned out that I was full of gallstones, one of which had got stuck in my bile duct. I eventually turned yellow and had to be admitted to hospital with a major infection. I also had surgery and it took a good few weeks to get back on my feet, even at such a young age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just feel like if it was gallstones or hysterectomy or something run of the mill, there wouldn’t be an announcement so vaguely worded and William wouldn’t cancel everything. He could cut down maybe if he wanted to be around for the children, but with all the help they have he wouldn’t really have to. With how stretched they are atm anyway he needs to be more visible than ever.

I feel like there’s something heavier going on than they’re letting on. I don’t mean a suicide attempt or anything like that but the C word isn’t something I’d discount.

Reactions: 16
I just feel like if it was gallstones or hysterectomy or something run of the mill, there wouldn’t be an announcement so vaguely worded and William wouldn’t cancel everything. He could cut down maybe if he wanted to be around for the children, but with all the help they have he wouldn’t really have to. With how stretched they are atm anyway he needs to be more visible than ever.

I feel like there’s something heavier going on than they’re letting on. I don’t mean a suicide attempt or anything like that but the C word isn’t something I’d discount.
they have gone on the record ruling out cancer. I don’t think that it would be tenable to deliberately lie if this was the case.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.