The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the colour but why is her dress up to her hips getting out of car then later standing it down to her knees
Can’t be 100% sure but it looks like the material of the dress is thinner than the coat/cape so got caught up under the weight when getting out

Reactions: 4
It always looks like he shoves her along when he has his hand on her back. Romantic.

I think the outfit is heinous and very attention getting in that very bright red. I like the concept, but the matching and execution is pretty bad. Again, to me it is like her suits: trying to give her gravitas and personality via clothing when she has neither. It also makes me think of a Cardinal’s robe. 😂

Something in a deeper red would have been a lot less jarring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Kate - slated for being boring and samey with her outfits……..slated for trying something different. You just can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Reactions: 36
Poor Kate - slated for being boring and samey with her outfits……..slated for trying something different. You just can’t please all of the people all of the time.
I don't really care what she wears, I'd just prefer her to be less sappy and actually do something to justify the money she gets as a working royal. Same goes for her husband although he's less sappy.

Reactions: 14
Yep! Same with them saying they're not happy and when they show they clearly are people see it as him 'shoving her'! You've gotta laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love Tattle and I love these threads. You’ve certainly all put a smile on my face with the comments

But those legs!! OMG!! To die for 😍
William is one lucky man when he has those legs wrapped around him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Usually, I like coat dresses Kate wears. Not this one- too much fabric and the colour is too bold.

@cee-bee is 100% right - her personality and life has been wrapped up in William and pleasing him since she was 17-18. He does what he wants. She has the kids, the country houses, the life she really wanted. I waver between she really is a bland person or must have something there, but she (as well as William) just comes across as vapid and dim, despite the education.

He wanted someone bland who would follow his lead and turn a blind eye to anything he ever did, because she got the prize.

I'm a stay at home mom - it's a real job, and eats away at a lot of your own free time until they are in school - but I don't have any help at all. I don't have a public-facing job where I am paid by the taxpayers expected to hold up my end of the bargain - do some work a few times a week.

Neither of them want to work and I wonder how much the adoration of them being Not Harry and Not Meghan will last.
in your opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think being labelled "boring/bland" these days means being predictable, solid, consistent and reliable. All perceived as negative qualities if you judge people by their social media output/carefully crafted PR persona but she's not an influencer or a reality TV star. She's a future Queen who rightfully maintains her privacy and dignity in my opinion.
I find her quite aspirational in that aspect. I’m fairly politically minded and opinionated, but I also know how unpalatable it can come across in certain situations. I find her public persona of being kind, friendly, ladylike and classic nice to see and quite an aspirational way to behave in todays society of Kardashian’s and everyone thinking they need to shout their opinions louder than anyone else.
She’s clearly accomplished in many ways, maybe no she doesn’t have a career but being the future monarch and maintaining a public role, I imagine keeps her busy in itself. She’s intelligent, clearly has hobbies/interests of her own. Can play piano, an interest in photography etc etc. She’s not exactly a terrible role model for young women today.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find her quite aspirational in that aspect. I’m fairly politically minded and opinionated, but I also know how unpalatable it can come across in certain situations. I find her public persona of being kind, friendly, ladylike and classic nice to see and quite an aspirational way to behave in todays society of Kardashian’s and everyone thinking they need to shout their opinions louder than anyone else.
She’s clearly accomplished in many ways, maybe no she doesn’t have a career but being the future monarch and maintaining a public role, I imagine keeps her busy in itself. She’s intelligent, clearly has hobbies/interests of her own. Can play piano, an interest in photography etc etc. She’s not exactly a terrible role model for young women today.
Really? The public role seems fairly minimal to me.

At least she wasn’t cobalt blue but the clothes today didn’t quite work for me. Either the hat or the big bow. Not both.

But I love her tiara this evening. Gorgeous!! She does evening dress very well usually.

Reactions: 3
But I love her tiara this evening. Gorgeous!!
I love that tiara too. I wish her hairdresser would do her hair in such a way that the band of the tiara is covered. I really think she should ditch her stylists. She’s now second most powerful woman in the Royal Family but her look just isn’t working for me.

Reactions: 3
I love that tiara too. I wish her hairdresser would do her hair in such a way that the band of the tiara is covered. I really think she should ditch her stylists. She’s now second most powerful woman in the Royal Family but her look just isn’t working for me.
Someone should take her eyeliner. Lower lash line this heavily lined? No. Just no.

Love the tiara but agree about seeing the fixings. It takes something away - it’s like the hairdressers don’t really know how to place them (Sophie has the same problem).
Really not a,fan of the pointy shoulder pads. It’s the flashbacks.

actually think Camilla looks really nice. Is that the Burmese ruby tiara?

Reactions: 1
Love seeing the Strathmore Rose tiara but the hair is terrible. I think she needs a makeup intervention - remember she had those really thick brows for awhile after she did Vogue? It just doesn't 'fit' together. It's not WOW! like the James Bond premiere outfit which was freaking stunning or the one-shouldered white BAFTA gown (sans stupid gloves). The gloves are ridiculous.

Camilla looks WONDERFUL! Sophie looks nice too - now there's a lady to look up to in the BRF, and Anne too.

Reactions: 2
Someone should take her eyeliner. Lower lash line this heavily lined? No. Just no.
She did ditch it for a while and looked better for it, idk why it’s come back.

The Duchess of Gloucester is also wearing a rarely seen tiara. Maybe Charles heard the complaints of the coronation headgear 😂

• Heart
I think Camilla looks absolutely incredible. The whole outfit is spot on. Not a fan of Kate’s look tbh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.