The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being controlled and keeping physically fit and slim is not the same as having an eating disorder. Just like liking things neat and tidy is not the same as OCD. It’s really not hard to wrap your head around.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just wish Kate would get proper treatment for the bulimia she is clearly suffering from, probably thanks to her unfaithful husband!!
Yeah, only jealous fat women who can't get a bloke say stuff like this.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Not helpful!
Wasn't trying to be helpful...and clearly neither was @Ni Idea. It's just bloody rude (and pretty obviously rooted in envy) to accuse a woman of being bulimic/having an unfaithful husband because she looks after herself.

And I'm a not-skinny lesbian, so I don't care about weight or men!

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought Catherine looked great at the prison visit. Different hair? Botox jab? Not sure but she looked good to me.
I wondered if it was because she was more engaged/comfortable? Perhaps the mental health/addiction thing is her true passion rather than the early years?

Reactions: 7
You’ve posted similar posts in the William and Kate thread as well and speculating on an eating disorder just feels inappropriate and not okay. She looks very physically fit and healthy when she does sporty engagements, and considering all the leaks on everything else from the palace, it says something that there’s never been any rumours of speculation eating disorder. Some people are just slim and like being slim so work out and eat healthy to maintain it.
I think the recent photos of Pippa in a bikini on holiday with her husband show what Kate would look like in similar swimwear. Slim, with narrow hips and long slim legs but not much of a waist. No evidence of being too thin but rather wiry muscles and some body fat covering her bones.

Reactions: 3
Kate has lost lot quite a bit of weight since she got engaged and at times she does look unhealthy. But if she has an eating disorder or a cheating husband none of us can say for certainty.

Reactions: 8
Being controlled and keeping physically fit and slim is not the same as having an eating disorder. Just like liking things neat and tidy is not the same as OCD. It’s really not hard to wrap your head around.
If she was as malnourished as some people say no hair product in the world would keep her hair as glossy as it is.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know, really … I think it’s on the cusp at least. If you’re avoiding certain foods and calculating input versus output then its <scales hands> for me.
(NB: that at is my comment on that situation, not a comment on Kate).

Reactions: 1
Her muscles don’t come from being malnourished. She will be eating a clean, high protein diet to get those. I think it all comes down to your personal opinion. For example I think nothing of eating a whole packet of biscuits before complaining the next day that my jeans are too tight whilst my sister is a gym and sport bunny and would stop at two. She’s happy. I’m happy. And we’re both, as far as I’m aware, healthy. If she was obsessed and had an eating disorder I don’t think she would be able to accept food and drink on engagements, it would I imagine be too stressful and triggering for her.

Reactions: 18
I think the recent photos of Pippa in a bikini on holiday with her husband show what Kate would look like in similar swimwear. Slim, with narrow hips and long slim legs but not much of a waist. No evidence of being too thin but rather wiry muscles and some body fat covering her bones.
Sorry, but the Middleton-siblings all three have significantly short legs and a long body. Slender legs don’t automatically equal long legs.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know, really … I think it’s on the cusp at least. If you’re avoiding certain foods and calculating input versus output then its <scales hands> for me.
(NB: that at is my comment on that situation, not a comment on Kate).
I think most people watch input v output at least some of the time. I am overweight and love food. Aside from eating out, I make everything I eat from meals to snacks to cakes and biscuits from scratch. I eat lots of fruit and veg but I also have a very sweet tooth. I could literally eat good, tasty food all day long.

Sometimes I monitor my input to try to lose weight and sometimes to make sure I don't put more on. I've avoided alcohol for a couple of years and have weeks where I don't make cakes or biscuits to avoid sugar. It's not the input monitoring and food type avoidance that's an issue, it's simply that I'm a greedy pig and need to keep that in check.
---
Sorry, but the Middleton-siblings all three have significantly short legs and a long body. Slender legs don’t automatically equal long legs.
Kate does have a long body, so do I. She is also taller than average, probably around 5' 7" without heels. I'm 5' 10" and despite my long body I also have long legs because of my overall height. Kate is a bit shorter than me but will still have longer legs than the average, and they are very shapely. With her overall size she could have very skinny legs but they are in great shape with fantastic muscle tone. Someone posted a photo of her in khaki shorts the other day and it struck me how powerful her thighs looked. I only wish mine looked so good!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Because she has heaps of extensions! 😂 Look at pictures of her pre-wedding: thinner normal hair, healthier and fuller but still fit and strong.

She’s got a problem. Pippa looks healthier, not so scrawny and brittle. The honeymoon photos of Kate in a bikini , example, are horrifying. I assume she doesn’t look much different despite the kids.

William likes them very thin, remember Jecca Craig?

Reactions: 3
I disagree, she’s hardly scrawny or brittle, I don’t think she has a problem either. I think she looks fit and healthy. My rolly polly belly is envious of her flat tummy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw a picture of Pippa recently and the thought man's body in a dress came to mind, as she was so muscular and her woman's chest seemed to have gone. It rather shocked me and got me to thinking is she overdoing the exercise in some way. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.