The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she has heaps of extensions! 😂 Look at pictures of her pre-wedding: thinner normal hair, healthier and fuller but still fit and strong.

She’s got a problem. Pippa looks healthier, not so scrawny and brittle. The honeymoon photos of Kate in a bikini , example, are horrifying. I assume she doesn’t look much different despite the kids.

William likes them very thin, remember Jecca Craig?
Kate’s hair at Uni Graduation. Thick, glossy hair. It seems like nowadays nobody believes anyone can grow their own hair or nails and everyone just assumes people use extensions or fake nails!

The honeymoon bikini pics also look fine to me 🤷‍♀️
---
I saw a picture of Pippa recently and the thought man's body in a dress came to mind, as she was so muscular and her woman's chest seemed to have gone. It rather shocked me and got me to thinking is she overdoing the exercise in some way. 🤔
These pics are from this year. She looks fine to me for someone who has had 3 kids and probably breastfed them all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she has enough muscle to show that she's healthy but I also think she doesn't eat an ounce more than she needs to. She couldn't have as much muscle as she does if she were starving herself or not getting enough nutrients. She must be very disciplined about food and exercise though.

Reactions: 13
Kate’s hair at Uni Graduation. Thick, glossy hair. It seems like nowadays nobody believes anyone can grow their own hair or nails and everyone just assumes people use extensions or fake nails!

---

These pics are from this year. She looks fine to me for someone who has had 3 kids and probably breastfed them all.
It was different to this - a bit like muscly men whose clothes stand off them and don't fit well. Pippa and Kate's clothing is usually so well tailored. That's probably why it caught my eye so much.

Reactions: 2

---

I have to say I don't find those bikini pictures particularly attractive...maybe just me. Sorry I don't want to be horrible to this woman.
Too muscular. Not the idea of a woman my partner would like to take to bed. He said he would not want to go to bed with a male figure, he wants to cuddle a woman with curves.... Each to their own!!

I have to say I don't find those bikini pictures particularly attractive...maybe just me. Sorry I don't want to be horrible to this woman.
Too muscular. Not the idea of a woman my partner would like to take to bed. He said he would not want to go to bed with a male figure, he wants to cuddle a woman with curves.... Each to their own!!
Definitely each to their own. If I was a man I would fancy a woman with curves like my goodself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same here. It’s like, I don’t find their body shape and proportions attractive, and yet don’t mind the muscles too much. On the right body shape, toned muscles can look great. On Pippa and Kate, I wouldn’t like any other clothing size. I know they can’t do anything against their short legs and straight waist, but for me it’s proof, that slimness and a fit, toned body doesn’t equal attractiveness, at least to my taste. It’s more about body type and proportions.

Reactions: 1
Definitely each to their own. If I was a man I would fancy a woman with curves like my goodself!
On a similar note, my male BFF said he had so many issues about his ex-wife and eating and maintaining her figure.... that it was a joy to go out to dinner with me...who would eat anything! Said he would never date a skinny woman again....and I used to be a size 10 in my younger days!

Reactions: 5
On a similar note, my male BFF said he had so many issues about his ex-wife and eating and maintaining her figure.... that it was a joy to go out to dinner with me...who would eat anything! Said he would never date a skinny woman again....and I used to be a size 10 in my younger days!
I used to do very (I mean really very) amateur sport, and the need to look at food as purely fuel before competing and in training was awful. All enjoyment from eating was removed and the need to balance input/output. It’s not an eating disorder in the accepted sense, but I think it hovers on the cusp and could quite easily tip over.

Since stopping, the pure joy of eating because you want to and actually tasting it cant be underestimated. It’s not like I go mad mad but if I want a hobnob I’ll have one and not feel the need to run round the block afterwards.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think either are wearing bikinis that’s flatter their bodies, I’m similar build to them and find bikinis with a bit more support actually look better, triangle bras like Pippa is wearing just make it all look like it’s dropping down.
---
Feel like Beatrice has really come into her own since marrying Edo. The awful headgear of William and Kate’s wedding is long gone
Beatrice should have married an Italian man ages ago. I read recently that Fergie is Edo’s brothers godmother, I knew he and Beatrice had known each other a while but didn’t realise it was that close.

People can have disordered eating without havan eating disorder. I suspect many, many people, including myself, are prone to disordered eating - being overly restrictive, too controlling and/or overeating compulsively/emotionally etc. Not making any judgement on Kate, just in general.

Reactions: 13
I saw an article about this before but have only just seen the video from this tweet and it’s even more weird than I imagined

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw an article about this before but have only just seen the video from this tweet and it’s even more weird than I imagined
I just think it's sad that the focus is on the wrong people. The focus should be on the athletes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.