The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again Harry manages to take something worthwhile and really great (invictus) and make it about him, and of course an honourable mention to losing his mother.

Reactions: 16
Why do Harry and Meghan always breakdown and lay in the foetus position on the floor? I’ve noticed it’s a pattern with these two

• Haha
Why do Harry and Meghan always breakdown and lay in the foetus position on the floor? I’ve noticed it’s a pattern with these two
Personally I would be very alarmed if I found my fiancee crying on the floor the amount of times he mentioned in his book. I think I'd suggest cancelling the wedding if they were that unhappy 😂 😂

• Haha
Yet again Harry manages to take something worthwhile and really great (invictus) and make it about him, and of course an honourable mention to losing his mother.
Isnt that what narcissists do though? 🤷
So we shouldn't be surprised..... 😇

Reactions: 4
I am pretty sure they detest him on one level or the other. But they can spend time with him for a few hours. What’s the alternative? Shunning him completely? Which would drastically cut down the time that the York girls and their children will be around? They remain very close to their parents. Maybe they all hope that Andrew’s biggest mistake was to be completely dumb and caught in his own hybrid, to not realise what was going on. He wouldn’t be the first to make incredible mental gymnastics to explain strange stuff. Do I believe that? Not necessarily, but I get why you would want to believe your already problematic uncle isn’t also a sexual predator. Especially now, that it seems the truth will never come to light as VG decided to rather get the money that try to get her version of event signed by a rule of court (no criticism. I would have done same instead of fighting such an ugly fight).
This goes back to my post a couple of pages ago. I firmly believe behind the scenes Andrew is telling them all he was there, didn't sleep with girl, had no idea what was going on and it's just someone taking advantage of his position.

I also firmly believe the RF are keeping him sweet enough to keep his mouth. If they give him enough to think he could one day be back in the fold he'll behave. Andrew is far too arrogant to ever consider just staying out of the limelight. He'll keep pushing.

Reactions: 1
This goes back to my post a couple of pages ago. I firmly believe behind the scenes Andrew is telling them all he was there, didn't sleep with girl, had no idea what was going on and it's just someone taking advantage of his position.

I also firmly believe the RF are keeping him sweet enough to keep his mouth. If they give him enough to think he could one day be back in the fold he'll behave. Andrew is far too arrogant to ever consider just staying out of the limelight. He'll keep pushing.
All he really wants is the reinstatement of access to the Ruritania dressing up box.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What Andrew wants is to dress up in uniforms, swan around across the world “working” whilst wearing his gold Apple Watch and have people bend to his every whim aka exactly what the Queen let him do for years. She left the problem of Andrew for Charles to do with and Charles will leave the problem of Harry for William to deal with

Reactions: 12
All he really wants is the reinstatement of access to the Ruritania dressing up box.
100%.

Andrew must be seething. I'll guess he can't understand why he isn't fully reinstated. At least the other Royals do seem to have a sense of duty about their position. Andrew though is just a super entitled prick.

Reactions: 2
I would have a lot more time and respect for Harry if he said he had been in a very lucky position and had support and help after his tour of Afghanistan but he wanted to highlight that most serving soldiers don't get that and it needs to change.

But no. We get Harry the Victim again. duck Off.

Reactions: 24
I would have a lot more time and respect for Harry if he said he had been in a very lucky position and had support and help after his tour of Afghanistan but he wanted to highlight that most serving soldiers don't get that and it needs to change.

He just wants it to be about him me me me wah wah mummy I barely knew DIED and my dad and brother are so evil and awful

Shut the duck up Harry, nobody cares about your perpetual whinge tour, go shut up with your chickens in Montecito now, you don't care about these brave men and women who have risked life and limb, you USE THEM for your own benefit to prop yourself up because you're a stupid weak coward

Reactions: 9
I think Harry's current press is particularly frustrating as he's essentially the celebrity face of Invictus. Being the face of a charity or event of this type is supposed to mean using your fame to draw attention to that cause - by utilising your own press power you hand over those eyes to something meaningful. When you're using those press spots to continue your own, non-event/charity press narrative, you're wasting opportunities they're relying on you for.

The stories out of Heart of Invictus should be about the individuals highlighted. A headline of Prince Harry to get clicks, then discussion of the people who really matter in terms of the games.
Instead we see again story after story of Harry not liking his family.

Reactions: 11
He's got nothing else to say apart from mummy dying and playing the poor me card. No one cares now Harry so go away.

Reactions: 11
I think Harry's current press is particularly frustrating as he's essentially the celebrity face of Invictus. Being the face of a charity or event of this type is supposed to mean using your fame to draw attention to that cause - by utilising your own press power you hand over those eyes to something meaningful. When you're using those press spots to continue your own, non-event/charity press narrative, you're wasting opportunities they're relying on you for.

The stories out of Heart of Invictus should be about the individuals highlighted. A headline of Prince Harry to get clicks, then discussion of the people who really matter in terms of the games.
Instead we see again story after story of Harry not liking his family.
It’s exactly like when they were in SA and instead of raising awareness of why they were there it became all about how none of the meanies ever asked Meghan if she was ok

They’ve got real main character syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 12

To be honest, I think they’re all exactly the same. Charles, in particular, in his time has been very poor me. They make it all about them because as far as they have been brought up and conditioned it usually is all about them. It’s just that they have various Palace backroom staff working with them (and against others at times) to smooth over the various PR bumps and make them seem slightly less self-centered.

Imagine the likes of Princess Margaret, King Charles, Prince Andrew and even William without the benefit of a team of reputation fluffers, a compliant media, and wheels that have been given a good greasing and basically you have Harry.

Reactions: 8
Oh honestly I say this all the time but the worst thing Harry has ever done for himself was leave the well oiled PR team of the palace because it has revealed the real him. I don’t think he has changed or Meghan has changed him, this is who he has always been but the palace PR around him was so good none of us ever knew. I’ve no doubt it’s the same for most if not all of them.

You also look at all the staff they’ve gone through since they left and the fact that none of their projects have had much success (40X40 anyone?) apart from the ones that are about trashing the royals and revealing the gossip of course -I genuinely don’t think he realised he had access to the very best people and help whilst he was a royal and could effectively do anything at the click of his fingers, now he’s having to actually put the work in or find people who can do it for him

Reactions: 20
:sick:The comments under the video make me sick. So, since Andrew has never sad a bad word about the monarchy , i guess he's ok. And he fought bravely in the Falkland war. He might have been naughty on a certain island with his pal Epstein , but he is loyal to his family, dontchaknow:poop:

Reactions: 3
:sick:The comments under the video make me sick. So, since Andrew has never sad a bad word about the monarchy , i guess he's ok. And he fought bravely in the Falkland war. He might have been naughty on a certain island with his pal Epstein , but he is loyal to his family, dontchaknow:poop:
Interesting the Royal Family sugars cling onto Andrew's alleged innocence without clarifying why his mam bailed him out (to the tune of millions) in that case.

To clarify I don't like either of the Sussexes

Reactions: 3
Which is Harry’s biggest mistake, really. Do an ill advised interview (Charles and Andrew can Vouch for that) but stay inside the tent pishing out. Go outside the tent and pish in and your toast.

Reactions: 1
The funny thing is that most of the things they claim the Sussexes did (bully staff, take bankhanders/trade on their titles) Andrew is well known to have done too - so even without the Epstein stuff he was hardly a golden boy.

Personally I’m of the belief that you can think all three of them are twats and have done wrong, without thinking they are anywhere near the same level as each other.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.