The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure William and all the RF will be making a huge fuss of the Lionesses when they come home and all the team get MBE’s or higher

Reactions: 3
I’m sure William and all the RF will be making a huge fuss of the Lionesses when they come home and all the team get MBE’s or higher
There was talk that if the men’s team won the World Cup a few years ago they would be made Sirs etc. I think if the ladies win they should all get Damehoods if they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Williams got this wrong. Flights to Australia would be going anyway, its not like he is using private jet. And he is happy to fly around the world for the Earthshot prize which if anything is more hypocritical to fly for an environmental event.

The Spanish Royal family are going which makes ours look even worse.

I like William and Kate but this seems a mistep. Unless Kate is secretly flying out and will be a surprise arrival. She isn't in the good luck video they've posted.
---
Everyone is getting their knickers in a Twist about this. Do you think people care if William was there or not or is it just another thing to make a fuss about.
It's his literal job. If they don't attend events like this and represent the country then it really does raise the question of what use are they. And I say this as a royalist

Reactions: 11
Well if the Spanish royal family are going (whoever they are) then it must be the right thing to do😆

No chance he'd go to Australia and nore would it be a good idea with how diversive the British royal family and commonwealth is right now over there. They have to tread very carefully.

With the earthshot they had many engagements lined up over several days that were a long time in the works. This would have been a much much longer flight, for a 2 hour game. It's right not to go, there's other ways to celebrate.

Reactions: 6
I love they brought in Charlotte for some PR help

Sorry, William. You are still lazy and always will be lazy. So is your wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love they brought in Charlotte for some PR help

Sorry, William. You are still lazy and always will be lazy. So is your wife.
To be fair they did the same video last year for the Euros so I imagine this was probably planned and even filmed before the onslaught of the last couple of days

Reactions: 8
I read that there is some sort of summit going to be held at Balmoral with all the royals to discuss how the RF progresses next.

Reactions: 1
When Ch5 show random RF programmes (there are 3 scheduled tonight. On a Saturday evening!) I get the feeling something is going on with the RF. Like with all the recent Kate PR in the papers 🤔

When Ch5 show random RF programmes (there are 3 scheduled tonight. On a Saturday evening!) I get the feeling something is going on with the RF. Like with all the recent Kate PR in the papers 🤔
They’ve been doing that on Saturday nights for a few weeks as I’ve been watching them. I do find the Buckingham Palace with Alexander Armstrong quite interesting

You would think there would be something happening here, IE Wembley showing the match, that he could go to show support and not doing a flight in/out situation. I am guessing what ever the results there will be a homecoming that could be attended?
I aren't bothered he isn't going as I focus should be the England team and that includes those not on the pitch.

Reactions: 1
It does feel like something odd is going on with the random Kate stories and then this whole row and why neither of them appear to be going.

Has wills been a naughty boy again what with all the rose and kate stuff in the papers

If he doesn't go to the Women's WC final he also cannot attend the mens WC final if they ever reach one.

Reactions: 9
Personally I think he should of gone to Australia and it’s looking worse now the Spanish Royals have gone over. I suppose it’s yet another damned if they do damned if they don’t situation though.

Reactions: 5
Can there be any vaild reason that Baldy hasn't gone to the world cup? He's President of the English FA, ffs.

If England win and it turns out that he's been on some grouse moor rather than doing his duty, then the reaction is going to be catastrophically bad for him & his family.

How can this have happened? Have they got no-one with working political antennae to advise them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.