The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't buy it. They've been out together loads recently and they haven't done any more separate engagements than they usually do - that part seems to be more relevant for Meghan and Harry.
No, there was an article in the DM this week (possibly entitled something like Willi-yum <pauses while the cringing stops>) that highlighted there would be more solo stuff from them now, possibly even tours. If I can suitably gird self, I will try and find it.

Edit (I only feel a little grubby)

having said that, I don’t buy it because there is no reason for the status to be de-quo’d. The Queen and Prince Philip managed a long and seemingly happy marriage living in separate places, Charles and Camilla have their own ’bolt holes’. That’s all that would be needed, even allowing for other discrete ‘special’ friendships. Provided everyone knows where they stands, it’s nice and tidy. Even if there is anything in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What do people make of the CDN blinds suggesting William and Kate are also headed for divorce/separation?
This could be about any (two?) royal couples. Meghan and Harry, Charlene and Albert, Will and Kate, Eugenie and Jack, Mary and Fredrick.

But it's probably just another rubbish rumour.

Reactions: 2
They aren’t doing things separately because they’re divorcing, they’re doing things separately because they can then be in two places at once… it sense to me personally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
No, there was an article in the DM this week (possibly entitled something like Willi-yum <pauses while the cringing stops>) that highlighted there would be more solo stuff from them now, possibly even tours. If I can suitably gird self, I will try and find it.

Edit (I only feel a little grubby)

having said that, I don’t buy it because there is no reason for the status to be de-quo’d. The Queen and Prince Philip managed a long and seemingly happy marriage living in separate places, Charles and Camilla have their own ’bolt holes’. That’s all that would be needed, even allowing for other discrete ‘special’ friendships. Provided everyone knows where they stands, it’s nice and tidy. Even if there is anything in it.
They've always done things separately though? Apart from anything else, it makes it look like they're doing more!

They've always done things separately though? Apart from anything else, it makes it look like they're doing more!
I was just saying there Had actually been an article about it (that I remember more for the cringy headline than the content) so the story had a starting point.

They’re always had a spectate engagements, as do every other royal couple. Wills going to New York alone means nothing IMO, Earthshot is his thing there’s no need for Kate to be there, just like when she went to Denmark last year for the early years why would Wills go with her and double the security costs of the trip etc

Reactions: 5
I wonder where the Wales' family will be going for the summer hols. I was reading that they don't give out details of there whereabouts during the summer simply because of privacy, but they go to Norfolk a fair bit don't they? I wonder if they'll stay in Britain. You would think so with William now being an advocate for environmental issues.

I wonder where the Wales' family will be going for the summer hols. I was reading that they don't give out details of there whereabouts during the summer simply because of privacy, but they go to Norfolk a fair bit don't they? I wonder if they'll stay in Britain. You would think so with William now being an advocate for environmental issues.
Probably Balmoral and I'm sure they'll get a bit of sun somewhere as well. Don't they often go to Mystique?

Reactions: 1
I think they base themselves in Norfolk, will probably spend a week at balmoral with with Phillips/Tindalls and I guess they will take a holiday abroad. To be fair I would say it’s more about how they travel and where they go, they can do it sustainably, or they can hop aboard a private jet of course…

I think they base themselves in Norfolk, will probably spend a week at balmoral with with Phillips/Tindalls and I guess they will take a holiday abroad. To be fair I would say it’s more about how they travel and where they go, they can do it sustainably, or they can hop aboard a private jet of course…
Well to be fair there's plenty of celebs who preach about the environment, yet fly here, there and everywhere. Didn't Emma Thompson join extinction rebellion after having flown in from Italy to do so for a few days, then flew to LA. I know it probably looks worse on the royals to be flying about, but considering they are based in Britain almost all year, I suppose the one flight abroad per year for leisure is hardly something to moan at them for.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.