The Royal Family #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey. Been out and just got to my Saturday paper. The Guardian are having a proper go (even more than usual) about the cost etc of the royals. It’s to be hoped they stick to their guns and don’t go bonkers with Corrie coverage, that would really mark them out as hypocrites….🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I definitely think he and perhaps both of them have had offers. The thing is though, nothing they’ve done since they left has been “live” all the interviews etc have been pre-done (I believe) with time for their team
to check they haven’t said anything that’s going to get them in serious, legal trouble. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. I think they both know they can’t risk live tv commentary in case something comes out or they get a question they don’t like
I reckon a fair few people on this thread would do a better job of offering commentary than them two. Between Meghan’s “George V or George VI I don’t remember”, and Harry thinking the childless at his death Henry VI was his 6x great grandfather, neither of them have a clue about the history or the family. What could they offer beyond Harry just naming some of the cousins no one knows about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i wonder if Harry’s been offered a coronation commentary gig?
to Be honest I’d expect some one to have approached them to do this.
I hope he's done his research if he is. He didn't seem to pass much royal insider knowledge on to Meghan in the early days.

Please let him have smoked one of his doobies just beforehand. 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
American channels would definitely ask but that’s a whole can of worms to open if he starts doing commentary on royal events.
Like @Lammington says though Harry doesn’t have any recent inside knowledge of the family
Neither do lady c, Richard Kay, etc but they are still nicking a living talking about the royals

Reactions: 6
I reckon a fair few people on this thread would do a better job of offering commentary than them two. Between Meghan’s “George V or George VI I don’t remember”, and Harry thinking the childless at his death Henry VI was his 6x great grandfather, neither of them have a clue about the history or the family. What could they offer beyond Harry just naming some of the cousins no one knows about?
I think viewers would be tuning in for the lols rather than the historical accuracy and context. It would be comedy gold. Spare live and unedited. I hope it happens!

• Haha
Ever since the revelations from Prince Harry about his cocaine use I can’t stop thinking about that fact he may have had a line using paper money with his Nan’s face on it 😬

• Haha
I hope he's done his research if he is. He didn't seem to pass much royal insider knowledge on to Meghan in the early days.

Please let him have smoked one of his doobies just beforehand. 🤞🤞
it would be hilarious as Harry seems to have no common sense.
the Excuse would be that he needs to make money now he’s been cut off.

Reactions: 3
Ever since the revelations from Prince Harry about his cocaine use I can’t stop thinking about that fact he may have had a line using paper money with his Nan’s face on it 😬
I think he actually joked about that whilst doing it (sorry Granny) or something similar

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He's going to love doing it on his dad's face then. Bet he can't wait to get his hands on one. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Louis looks so much more mature in his face! I think green or lemon would have been more appropriate, but l am a fan of that shade of blue.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t the Wales’ wear these clothes last year for Easter?
(also is the plural of Wales Wales’ or Waleses? Confusing myself)

Maybe she needs her mum as a mentor because her channel has more variety😂
Sorry, wrong thread, didn’t even realise lol

I wonder how long before the people coming out crying that Louis is in shorts and how it’s so cruel

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They always do blue to coordinate, it's kind of tiresome.

It's nice to see the other family members. The Tindall girls are darling in their cute modern dresses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.