The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bath sex?
Bearing in mind it was clearly non consensual, shouldn’t it be rape?
Yes I think it should be described as rape. I also think it’s important to remember it started in the bath and then went into the bedroom (according to Virginia). In any event, I am pretty vanilla but I can’t see size of the tub preventing sex.
It’s pretty horrifying that this was front page of the Telegraph. And that this looks to be the evidence that Andrew thinks will clear him.

Reactions: 9
I may have missed this but who does Virginia say took that infamous photo? Surely they are a key witness

Reactions: 1
I like James Middleton, he’s obviously struggled and I think the marshmallow company may have also been an attempt to be seen as something other than “Kate’s brother” it has to be a struggle to always be known as the sibling rather than for something in your own right (just ask Harry 🤣) and whilst he maybe didn’t get it right and it failed, he’s never as far as I can tell courted the spotlight etc. I like his work with dogs etc now, it seems genuine and he seems happy which is nice.

Pippa is a strange one as she DID court the publicity off the back of the wedding, didn’t she bring out a party book? But I think she’s got older, married and settled down and they all seem content to stay out of the spotlight.

It’s almost impossible to say what they would all be doing if they were poor or if Kate hadn’t married William, everything in life is determined by teeny tiny decisions we make every day so who knows. Maybe they would all be successful, maybe they wouldn’t
They stay out of the limelight to avoid scrutiny. There’s nothing ‘noble‘ about it. I absolutely loathe Harry and Meghan too and hate all they’re doing, but let’s not pretend the rest of them don’t have their skeletons.

There has been a lot of speculation about how Carole and Michael really made their money, (a few quid from an online site during a period when people were just getting used to the internet never mind things like online shopping which absolutely no one was doing back then) makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but of course, this topic will never see the light of day.

Carole’s brother’s millions from drug dealing (well documented) was allegedly used to pay for K/P/J’s school fees, never mind whatever else he laundered through her.

Also, Pippa’s husband’s family have their own hidden secrets. There was a lot of financial impropriety with Eden Roc and they paid big money to make this story go away too.

Reactions: 10
They stay out of the limelight to avoid scrutiny. There’s nothing ‘noble‘ about it. I absolutely loathe Harry and Meghan too and hate all they’re doing, but let’s not pretend the rest of them don’t have their skeletons.

There has been a lot of speculation about how Carole and Michael really made their money, (a few quid from an online site during a period when people were just getting used to the internet never mind things like online shopping which absolutely no one was doing back then) makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but of course, this topic will never see the light of day.

Carole’s brother’s millions from drug dealing (well documented) was allegedly used to pay for K/P/J’s school fees, never mind whatever else he laundered through her.

Also, Pippa’s husband’s family have their own hidden secrets. There was a lot of financial impropriety with Eden Roc and they paid big money to make this story go away too.

I've never heard of Uncle Gary paying for K,P or J's school fees. It's said that there was a Middleton trust fund to pay for Michael and his children to be educated privately.

"with trust funds inherited by Michael from his aristocrat grandmother, Olive Christiana Middleton (née Lupton),[39] enabled the family to continue the Middleton family tradition of sending their children to board at independent schools.[40][41] All three children were sent to St Andrew's School, Pangbourne and both daughters were sent to Downe House School, a girls' boarding school in Cold Ash, and Marlborough College, in Wiltshire. James also attended Marlborough"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never heard of Uncle Gary paying for K,P or J's school fees. It's said that there was a Middleton trust fund to pay for Michael and his children to be educated privately.

"with trust funds inherited by Michael from his aristocrat grandmother, Olive Christiana Middleton (née Lupton),[39] enabled the family to continue the Middleton family tradition of sending their children to board at independent schools.[40][41] All three children were sent to St Andrew's School, Pangbourne and both daughters were sent to Downe House School, a girls' boarding school in Cold Ash, and Marlborough College, in Wiltshire. James also attended Marlborough"
Yes, I tend to believe every single statement put out by expensive lawyers, PRs, highly paid spokespeople and government protectors as being absolute, unequivocally, unquestionably, no doubt whatsoever, as sure as the sun rises tomorrow, to be 100% Truth and Fact, too.

Same way I believe, with all my heart that Prince Andrew does not sweat whatsoever. And he was definitely at Pizza Express in Woking!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen the new video Princess Catherine released on Instagram as part of her early childhood shite. I’m not quite sure what she’s trying to achieve. We already know that things in early childhood etc can affect someone later on in life. It’s great that she loves children and has a passion for their welfare but it comes across as a lazy rinse and repeat.

Bit of pushback to Andrew's current media push.
Unfortunately I think it could be easily disputed by Andrew that anyone could stamp that text onto the back of the photo these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I think it could be easily disputed by Andrew that anyone could stamp that text onto the back of the photo these days.
Yes or the back of a completely different photo, unless there is video of it being turned over to prove what’s on both sides.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I tend to believe every single statement put out by expensive lawyers, PRs, highly paid spokespeople and government protectors as being absolute, unequivocally, unquestionably, no doubt whatsoever, as sure as the sun rises tomorrow, to be 100% Truth and Fact, too.

Same way I believe, with all my heart that Prince Andrew does not sweat whatsoever. And he was definitely at Pizza Express in Woking!
Indeed he was and Woking now has tourists flocking to dine at this fine Blue Plaque emblazened restaurant..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She never really left, did she?
Well, depends. She is not in her old position, so left the business. But she is still a friend and godmother to Wiliam? And I don’t think she was there „working“ or that service was a work event for the royals.

Reactions: 3
Well, depends. She is not in her old position, so left the business. But ahe is still a friend and godmother to Wiliam? And I don’t think she was there „working“ or that even was a work event for the royals.
yeah.
what I meant was she has never left the inner circle. An 83 year old lady giving up a voluntary position isn’t such a biggie and as we know, The Royals are expert at tacit support. Such as being photographed on the Sunday walk to Church as part of the gang.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.