The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah.
what I meant was she has never left the inner circle. An 83 year old lady giving up a voluntary position isn’t such a biggie and as we know, The Royals are expert at tacit support. Such as being photographed on the Sunday walk to Church as part of the gang.
Quite. If they’re not fussed about a sex offender, then a light spot of casual racism wouldn’t bother them in the slightest. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They stay out of the limelight to avoid scrutiny. There’s nothing ‘noble‘ about it. I absolutely loathe Harry and Meghan too and hate all they’re doing, but let’s not pretend the rest of them don’t have their skeletons.

There has been a lot of speculation about how Carole and Michael really made their money, (a few quid from an online site during a period when people were just getting used to the internet never mind things like online shopping which absolutely no one was doing back then) makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but of course, this topic will never see the light of day.

Carole’s brother’s millions from drug dealing (well documented) was allegedly used to pay for K/P/J’s school fees, never mind whatever else he laundered through her.

Also, Pippa’s husband’s family have their own hidden secrets. There was a lot of financial impropriety with Eden Roc and they paid big money to make this story go away too.

Actually The Middleton family trust paid for their education ! Nothing to do with uncle Garry !! Olive Middleton was great friends with the princess Mary the princess royal at the time! She would be Kate’s Great Grandmother. The connection goes back a long time with the Middletons “ their not as common as you might think”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair to Susan Hussey, she has met with and apologised to the lady in question who also said it was time to move on and she was happy with the outcome. I don’t think her going to church with them is a big deal, she’s hardly stood waving on the BP balcony

Reactions: 21

Paul Burrell on his way out. Thank you to @Curly Top who mentioned this in another thread.

I have a soft spot for Paul. He also has two boys like Di, think they were the same age almost as W+H and often played together when younger.

Reactions: 5

Paul Burrell on his way out. Thank you to @Curly Top who mentioned this in another thread.

I have a soft spot for Paul. He also has two boys like Di, think they were the same age almost as W+H and often played together when younger.
I’d be extremely surprised if he does from Prostate cancer. Especially if they caught it early and he’s in good health. It sounds like he’s been on the tv to raise awareness for it, and the headline is click bait

Reactions: 8
That and he never met a press person he didn't like. Attention! Anyone! Pay attention to me! Only positive attention, though! Much like Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 3
That and he never met a press person he didn't like. Attention! Anyone! Pay attention to me! Only positive attention, though! Much like Harry and Meghan.
There’s a saying in life “don’t hate the player, hate the game”. TV shows and producers around the world like Paul very much, he’s a very clever, articulate and interesting man, who always delivers what the audience want to hear. They book him, pay him, and he shows up. You would do the same, if you had a family to support (And now, probably medical treatment to pay for).

And I will give him “Attention! Anyone” Pay attention to me” anytime, because it’s a 1000 times better than some of the other slimey Royals who creep around getting up to all kinds of antics hoping they can fly under the radar about it...
---

Actually The Middleton family trust paid for their education ! Nothing to do with uncle Garry !! Olive Middleton was great friends with the princess Mary the princess royal at the time! She would be Kate’s Great Grandmother. The connection goes back a long time with the Middletons “ their not as common as you might think”
LMAO. I’ll just copy and paste my response to the other individual who naively thought the same.

Yes, I tend to believe every single statement put out by expensive lawyers, PRs, highly paid spokespeople and government protectors as being absolute, unequivocally, unquestionably, no doubt whatsoever, as sure as the sun rises tomorrow, to be 100% Truth and Fact, too.

Same way I believe, with all my heart that Prince Andrew does not sweat whatsoever. And he was definitely at Pizza Express in Woking!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Indeed, Mike Middleton's grandmother was an aristocrat but his wife Carol was not. Her mother was working class, even though her nickname was duchess, she actually lived in a council flat.

Reactions: 2
I know how much loads of you hate on the Catherine outfit comments but she looks out of this world tonight. Red is her colour!

Reactions: 7
Indeed, Mike Middleton's grandmother was an aristocrat but his wife Carol was not. Her mother was working class, even though her nickname was duchess, she actually lived in a council flat.
Just before Kate married William there was aTV programme aired about Carol's gily who were v ordinary
It looked as if Carol had disowned them since getting married and mixing in higher circles.

Just before Kate married William there was aTV programme aired about Carol's gily who were v ordinary
It looked as if Carol had disowned them since getting married and mixing in higher circles.
Carol was of coal mining stock I believe? Imagine being that coal miner knowing his (great?) granddaughter would become the Queen.

Someone mentioned on Secret Celeb that two newspapers had embargoed stories on their front page which were pulled. Any ideas what the subject was?
This was the post from other thread..,
Apparently the Guardian and Telegraph both had embargoed stories on their front page that were supposed to be revealed at 1am but they were both pulled last minute. Much speculation is that it’s do with the Royals. I wonder what it was?

Carol was of coal mining stock I believe? Imagine being that coal miner knowing his (great?) granddaughter would become the Queen.
Knowing most coal miners in Wales he would probably die of embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned on Secret Celeb that two newspapers had embargoed stories on their front page which were pulled. Any ideas what the subject was?
Apparently the Guardian and Telegraph both had embargoed stories on their front page that were supposed to be revealed at 1am but they were both pulled last minute. Much speculation is that it’s do with the Royals. I wonder what it was?
Just as likely to be Government/HMRC shenanigans. :cautious:

The deadline for front pages is around 10pm, not 1am.

Yes - her fathers side of the family were coal miners.
Carols father was a builder and her mother worked part time in a jewellery shop.
They were working class and she went to the local school.

Carol is the ultimate social astronaut. She must be very determined and resourceful.
I bet if you are no use to her she is very dismissive. It does put me off Kate a bit, but maybe she is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.