Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I think he came across better in the first half. The second half was a bit jumbled, throwing blame at everyone else and his answers weren’t clear, he struggled to take on any push back from Tom, even laughed in his face a few times.
It's when Meghan arrives on the scene that his story gets all jumbled up and confused. I could follow what he was saying in the first half and he was convincing and coherent but not in the second.

Reactions: 14

Jwren

VIP Member

This story doesn’t make sense to me. I thought they said they were going for lunch there and when they arrived Andrew and Fergie, and I think one of the girls(?), were there and Fergie taught her to curtsy?
Dear god he really is as thick as mince if he truly believes Meghan didn‘t google the life out of him/them.

Jwren

VIP Member
Yeah I will. I bought the other books written about his family. I watched The Crown, I bought books about Queen Victoria too and other members of the Royals. It’s possible to be curious & interested without fawning over any of them. I don’t know what’s true. I’m not there. I find it amazing that people think every thing he says is bullshit but the palace sources filling the DM are the gospel truth. I’ll buy the book. Read the whole thing then form an opinion and move on.
A lot of what Harold and Meghan have said has been proven to BS, they are forever changing their story. However perfect they may think they are, no one is that perfect and there will be at least three sides to a story, Harold’s side, the other person’s side and then the truth, you are making an opinion on one side of a story nothing more.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
One thing I find really petty is they announced Megxit on Kate’s birthday and then he’s done this interview the day before. I don’t believe the book couldn’t have been published in say 2 weeks. They both seem obsessed with Kate but have nothing bad to say about her so keep coming back to the bridesmaids story.
Don’t forget she didn’t want to share her lipgloss - the evil bitch! 😜
Tbh I’d say if all they have to moan about Kate is the bridesmaid dress and a lip gloss it’s because she’s not done anything nasty to them at all.

I’ve not watched the interview but from reading here and on the other thread I get the impression it wasn’t as bad as Andrew’s own goal interview but not far off. Also that Bradby may be concerned about Harry’s mental health (I believe they’re friends) so wasn’t too hard hitting.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Annoying that Tom isn’t asking for any examples of things fed to the press against Harry in a bid to rehabilitate Camilla. Harry said he had evidence, why didn’t Tom ask what it was?

• Angry

50sGirl

VIP Member
The Royal Family should make a statement.
”We are sorry for any distress Prince Henry’s memoir may have caused. He is a much loved member of our family but he is clearly unwell.” End.

• Haha
  • Heart

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Reconciliation between him and his family will have a ripple effect across the entire world. Ok he's lost the plot now.

• Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
That story about that poor woman is absolutely sickening. I get that children can be mean and lack sympathy (although I wouldn't say maliciously ridiculing and targeting a disabled person so cruelly is normal even for a kid), but surely as an adult you'd be able to discuss it in a way that's more compassionate towards the people involved. It wasn't necessary to give such a detailed and unpleasant description of this lady and it honestly sounds so dismissive, like the fact that she was "ugly" and in poor health somehow justifies the bullying even looking back on it as an adult.
I agree with you it's sickening. Really appalling and to write about it years later with the ladies name, is a clear indication as to his character. Or lack of!

Meghans pretend over acted performance of her (disrespectful) curtsey to the late Queen and his boasts as to how many he killed during his war service has diminished any form of pity I might ever have had for him. Little that it was is gone. I cannot stand him or her.

He is reprehensible and someone needs to let him know.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Harry crying about dead Princess Margaret is just sad. Get over it you wet freak.

Scobie now outing himself, he's got a digital copy of the book and is 'attempting to set the record straight'.
Straight from the Sussexes, no doubt.
The people who have replied to his tweet sound like they have zero critical thinking skills. And they're all about bashing the British media as if the media in other countries are reporting it any differently.
While what Harry said does sound better in context, it's still specifying a figure which is the issue that people had with his comments in the first place.
You'd think they'd have stopped leaking to Scobie after getting caught out in court twice about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Worst thing is they had time the next day after Oprah to issue a statement to clarify that it wasn't the queen or prince Philip that said the dark comments.

But not to correct that they definitely weren't saying it was racist. 🙄

Pretty indefensible behaviour.

But alas it's all the fault of the British press.

Harry totally undermines his own fight with the press to always place the blame with them.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
If Lady Hussey is so great, and they hated what was being said in the press, why wait until now to defend her? 🙄

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I think the bridesmaid dress story is his 'see this was planted!' gotcha, honestly.

It seems unconceivable to him that Kate's loyal courtiers may have leaked that she cried over it - I suspect she did, an argument while heavily pregnant over your child is going to cause tears. It has to be a Charles and William conspiracy obviously :rolleyes:
Any who has been involved in a wedding as bridesmaid, mother of bridesmaid, anyone with a part to play has 101 similar stories. a minor spat over a dress is not worth the telling, really.

Mark81

VIP Member
This was always my favourite Harry and meghan, as seen in Modern Family (season 10 Halloween episode which just been added to Disney plus) 🤣

cd00fea58e3318acfbfc8b5e7a5ae1fa.jpg

• Haha

wkdlass

The details about Pat are absolutely vile. People who knew/know this lady will be heartbroken and I truly hope the press don’t start to hound her or her family. It would be easy for her to be identified.
He truly is a twonk 😠

dizmal

It's bizarre to me that he really thinks the palace condones every article that includes an unnamed royal source. Does he really think people in their employ don't ever have loose lips or speak without authorization? Bitch, please.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Yes! Charles was the one who entertained his affair. It was to him to make it stop. Camilla was wrong to cheat on her husband but she didn't own anything to Diana. Charles was the one in charge to respect his wife. And Diana got affairs too. It's rarely mentionned, and I don't blame her but she did check out of their marriage too. Blaming the mistress is a tired trick. In the 2000s I think it made sense that Charles married Camilla. After all, it was a relationship that was lasting already for a few decades. It was making sense for him to marry the woman he loves and finally do what he should have done from the beginning. I can see also how it must be difficult to get with the idea that if your father had married the woman he loved, you and your brother would be never born.
My parents were horrifically poorly matched ( similar situation, arranged marriage, only knew each other a short time, age and education gap). They stayed together, miserably, trying to avoid each other as much as possible, blazing rows, complaining about each other to their adult children for 50 years until my father's death. Is that what Harry wanted for his parents? Maybe he would rather his mother was miserable but alive. If he wants to go back in time, he wouldn't exist, as Charles and Diana's marriage was a mistake, and Charles and Camilla should have married in the first place. Should Charles have listened to him about Camilla when he didn't listen to William about Meghan? Don't mess about in other people's love lives is always the way, because the person always chooses the lover over the parent/ child/ sibling, when left to themselves they may have made a different decision

qwikti

Chatty Member
Quite funny that he talks about getting in bed with the devil and rehabilitation of image at the expense of others - whilst dragging Kate and Will into his Nazi outfit affair.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Exactly! Could you imagine if Trevor Engelson wrote a book and divulged that Meghan’s growler was hairer than Lorraine Kelly’s 😜 and that even David Bellamy would struggle to find it in the undergrowth? 😱 There would be uproar, and rightly so. Yet it is acceptable for Harry to reference William’s genitals?
Their hypocrisy is off the scale.
Can’t avoid Lorraine’s growler anywhere on this site 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Jwren

VIP Member
I just saw an ex soldier on sky news saying that Harry has PTSD and we should be wrapping him up in a bubble instead of criticising him and that his self destructive behaviour is a cry for help. I think he could have PTSD but it's a bit unfair to PTSD sufferers to blame all his behaviour on that. He clearly has a nasty, petty, vindictive side.

I hope the interviewers ask him some proper questions next week. Surely they'll look like idiots if they don't now that there's so much negative info out there.
I don’t see it myself, I see him as a jealous, spoilt brat that didn’t get what he wanted so he’s going to try and ruin it for others. Even if he were suffering PTSD it doesn’t give him the right to destroy others MH, which no doubt he has done and is doing with his constant vitriol. To wrap him in bubble wrap (which he pretty much has been his whole life), is allowing him to continue to hurt others and making it acceptable, which it should never be.

Last edited:
  • Heart