Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
The RF are best to keep quiet otherwise it becomes tit for tat and gives him more oxygen. If they say anything it will be after release and they'll issue a statement covering everything

If meghan does leave him I would hope (and think they will) the RF will wrap him up and bring him home and care for him/get him help. I don't think he will be a working royal again, at least not for a very long time. The institution will then handle the divorce, and if Meghan wants a favourable payout and terms she will be quiet in anything she says.
I suspect the RF have stuff on them that they could use if needed too.

Reactions: 17

bubbadabut

VIP Member
That article in the Sun makes him sound certifiable. He's away with the fairies if he thought publishing all that would garner sympathy. This book is going to do him so much damage.

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
There's a fresh round of revelations in all the papers now. I actually don't know how Harry shared this account of their conversation after Philip's funeral. It's heartbreaking and it just makes me feel sorry for William. It sounds like a family trying to get through to someone in a cult or something. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20973036/william-lunged-harry-philip-funeral/
Gosh he’s got such a superiority complex. The way this reads it sounds like William was desperate for something to work, just be amicable with his brother again and for them both to be happy in their respective lives. From the extracts there doesn’t appear to be any point where he accepts he could have handled it differently or his family were right. He sees Meghan through such rose tinted glasses he can’t accept she’s done anything wrong and is willing to fight to the death of that. Why would anyone want to be his or her friend after this?

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Harry is conveniently not mentioning that the driver was absolutely fucked off his face and that neither passengers were wearing a seatbelt.

The press have a lot to answer for and taking the photos was fucking disgusting, but the driver and lack of seatbelt killed her. Admitting that means it’s Diana’s fault.

Yel

Chatty Member
If Meghan was looking for an exit strategy this or next year once all the royal stuff had been milked dry, then it maybe going well.

Her book would have never been like his. Even if she had tales of virginity, killing people and genitals she wouldn't have shared them like harry did. She's not a complete thicko like him.

F1Grid

VIP Member
If Meghan was looking for an exit strategy this or next year once all the royal stuff had been milked dry, then it maybe going well.

Her book would have never been like his. Even if she had tales of virginity, killing people and genitals she wouldn't have shared them like harry did. She's not a complete thicko like him.
It's actually gone really well for an exit plan. Harry's admitted he uses drugs, is an absent father, and comes across as unhinged.

No doubt that in a custody battle, Meghan comes out on top.

• Wow

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I think the RF up till recently have done a great job of hiding how cruel, cold and vindictive Harold is, no one is safe from his venom and to mock others appearances shows how low he will stoop, he has no filter or care for anyone else’s feelings but his own, I pity his children.
He has no one else to blame for his downfall but himself, he’s a thoroughly nasty person. I think he’d even have gone for his mother Diana had she still been alive.
He's vile. Did you read his description of the 3 courtiers that negotiated megxit? It's weird - and it's too literary to have been written by Harry.
I'm actually shocked by the newest revelations even after yesterday's and today's. He's so nasty.
Although I had to laugh when he called them middle aged white men. That's exactly what he is himself.

• Haha

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Yes, but why is Harry telling us this? It’s not his story to tell.
Yeah I would hate that a close family member shares to the world bits of my personal trauma to the world while attacking me. None of my parents died when I was young but I went through a lot of shit - and I have PTSD (I always feel bad to say it because for me PTSD was like having survived war etc. not deep childhood trauma). But it's already a challenge to deal with it and make myself someone healthy and equilibrated. I would be broken if someone that knows my fears and my emotions would share them to the world.

Reactions: 16

Mark81

VIP Member
Since when has baby brain been offensive? It isnt! I'm neither a Meghan or Kate fan but if it's true Kate had a bitch fit over "baby brain" she's as much of a silly little girl as Meghan.
I think its rude to say to someone who you don't know that well. I might joke it with a close family member or friend that I have that kind of jokey relationship with. I'd never say it to anyone else though and certainly not to a family I'm just joining.

House of Tea

VIP Member
That Times article g posted by @Em_gardener is spot on. The end line especially about him wanting to be the centre of attention. Embedded in that article is a link to another article about how much damage has been done to the monarchy - not much was the verdict. It pointed out that Diana’s Panorama interview threw Charles under the bus - he could never do the top job etc, but despite all the bad publicity and the highlighting of his flaws, we are now calling him King Charles.

The diehard fans of Harry and his spouse will still think he is great, has a right to tell his story because he is mentally suffering. But having mental health issues doesn’t mean you have carte Blanche to act like a dick and try to destroy the reputations and lives of others. Anyone I have spoken to is heartily sick of Harry and his whinging. Sure, tell your story once, and then move on. Think he has a nerve calling out Paul Burrell for profiting from Diana’s death. He is doing the same.

hannah123

VIP Member

This bit I thought he was a massive cock, instead of just clarifying what they meant he’s being pedantic and trying to one up Tom, when Tom is actually right.

Onetwofour

VIP Member
I suspect he doesn’t mention Andrew as he’s still close to Eugenia And Beatrice, they’re the only allies he has left
Which then makes it difficult to not think this book is just about revenge. Why would he spare someone that had sex with a trafficked minor because he is friend with their daughters but throw under the bus his dead grandaunt and his sister-in-law who seems that her biggest crime is to be a bit snobish and petty?

Yel

Chatty Member
I will never talk about... the vague comments that he himself made public 🤪

Whatever the truth, that's a really shady thing to do. Either come out and say it, or shut your mouth. Vague baiting is terrible.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Yes, because a male member of the Royal Family can't possibly be an utter dickhead on his own. He must be a poor brainwashed innocent.
He's far from a brain washed innocent. I do think there is something toxic about the two of them together though.

50sGirl

VIP Member
It does make me wonder what on earth was hastily removed from the book after the Queen died if he’s happy with this shite being left in. 😬

F1Grid

VIP Member
He's suing the papers for allegedly putting listening devices into his home.... and blames the RF for it.

Someone really needs to check on him. Schizophrenia levels of paranoia.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I wonder what she gave William? Did she give Harry an expensive pen or was it a Bic
😁 Maybe William got a Parker pen.
Maybe William received one of those 4 coloured, changeable ink Bics that we all wanted as children!

• Haha
  • Heart

F1Grid

VIP Member
H&M definitely rattled. Their stooge Omid Scobie is liking tweets calling the palace 'entitled inbreds'.

Funny, for a royal news editor.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
Morgan’s take on it. The usual OTT performance from him but a lot of truth, particularly about the retraction of the racism claims.
The part where Harry mentions a lady called Pat is cruel and heartless and shows the man he is. I would be mortified if I’d behaved like that in my past, let alone publicise it and mention this poor lady by name. Harry’s got an absolute nerve calling himself a mental wellness advocate, he’s anything but, he’s nothing but a nasty, heartless, bully.

Last edited: