The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doria will have to be a pretty impressive and present grandmother to fill the gaps caused by H&M's decisions.

Reactions: 3
Doria will have to be a pretty impressive and present grandmother to fill the gaps caused by H&M's decisions.
While I agree it’s very sad that the family is estranged, it’s not as if A&L are suffering because they don’t have any contact to their other grandfather/uncle/cousins (yet- who knows what the future holds). It’s not as if Doria has to fill any other role than being grandmother. It’s not her job to balance out anything. There are many reasons while children don’t have a full set of grandparents or any at all. Same for siblings/uncles/aunts/cousins and what not. Most grow up absolutely fine.
The only harm for now and the next years is if their parents make a drama out of it or if they read some of the stupid things that are out there about the situation.

Reactions: 19
Totally agree. Unfortunately things have gone too far.

And it such a shame to see the Carol Service when the King greeted George and Charlotte with a kiss, and now today with them all arriving for the church Service, Archie and Lily will never be part of that.

I know Harry has a lot of issues with his family, but surely there must be a wee bit of him that wishes his kids had some experiences that he had???
Unless he didnt like the experiences he he had

Reactions: 8
He did ok in the speech. I am not a fan of his, but his speech was better than I expected.

But God, I miss the Queen.

Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas everybody! I hope, wherever you are, that you're having a warm and joyful Christmas season filled with lots of love, happy memories and great food. 😊🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What I liked about the Sandringham photos was seeing Beatrice with her husband and stepson. Blended families.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
William and Harry aren't ever going to mend their relationship, unless Harry gets a divorce
I don't think they will either. I just think that there's always the potential for them to become closer again because they're siblings with a shared history whereas there's no chance of Meghan and Kate doing the same because they have no reason at all to want to be on speaking terms.

I didn't like the coat poor Louis was wearing today. He looked as cute as ever but I think they took the dressing like a Victorian thing a bit too far with him today. George looked a lot more modern.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
William and Harry aren't ever going to mend their relationship, unless Harry gets a divorce
Or they could all be grown adults and realise that their wives might not get along but they should work things out as brothers.
Meghan and Kate have no common interests, come from completely different backgrounds - I’m not sure why the media and people were expecting them to be friends. They are cordial with each other and that’s good enough.

Reactions: 17
I don't think they will either. I just think that there's always the potential for them to become closer again because they're siblings with a shared history whereas there's no chance of Meghan and Kate doing the same because they have no reason at all to want to be on speaking terms.

I didn't like the coat poor Louis was wearing today. He looked as cute as ever but I think they took the dressing like a Victorian thing a bit too far with him today. George looked a lot more modern.
I saw the photos of them at Sandringham and I agree about Louis. I thought he was wearing a girl's coat at first. It did not look right considering George was wearing a suit. Then again I've no idea what is appropriate fashion in winter for a young lad of his age.

Reactions: 4
Definitely on mine 🤷🏼‍♀️
Even the speech isn’t going down well some saying he’s overstepping the mark.
That isn’t the actual trends in the UK but rather, ones based on things you’ve engaged with before. It shows in mine too, but it’s on the “For You“ not the “Trending”.

Twitter doesn’t equal public opinion, otherwise we’d have had a Corbyn PM.

I think most members of the public are indifferent, and IIRC the latest polls showed they had approval ratings over 60%.

Reactions: 16
I can’t see William and Harry ever being close again - regardless of their wives and them getting on / not getting on with each other.
Massive trust has been broken. Going to Netflix with tales about your family - I really can’t see that ever being forgotten.

Reactions: 26
I can’t see William and Harry ever being close again - regardless of their wives and them getting on / not getting on with each other.
Massive trust has been broken. Going to Netflix with tales about your family - I really can’t see that ever being forgotten.
:

I mean that's the sort of thing one does when one wants to be heard..doesn't one? To avoid any hint of a PR stunt? One has to earn one's living after being tainted with the royal stigma through no fault of one's own?

Reactions: 1
I agree. I think that relationship is done forever, divorce or no divorce. I think if Meghan and Harry split, Harry will blame his family more for driving them apart and driving Meghan away, as that's what he was scared of happening anyway. He will be spending the next 18 years at least in the US anyway, so they can easily avoid each other. Their fathers funeral will be the next time they are obliged to be on the same continent.

didn't like the coat poor Louis was wearing today. He looked as cute as ever but I think they took the dressing like a Victorian thing a bit too far with him today. George looked a lot more moder
I agree. It's not even the coat but the bare legs and long socks. It's so try hard. Just dress them in smart kids clothes

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.